Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-12-18 Content Update (270462)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cinco I paid 900 plat for dark weather set I don't have much plat left now to keep paying for entry. And I was hoping you would make bound version of weapons I can't even afford to buy them

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scolaro420 View Post
    I don't have much plat left now to keep paying for entry.
    This is why there is a rare free portal that shows up sometimes when you defeat the Winter Zombie.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This is why there is a rare free portal that shows up sometimes when you defeat the Winter Zombie.
    There s no reason it should be rare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

can you atleast fix the kill issue ? I don't get any kills added from anywhere in old town ...

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scolaro420 View Post
    There s no reason it should be rare

Not true. It should be rare because the zone drops a LOT of gold and because Kel Krampus has a chance to drop new frosty Elder Relics (and their value needs to remain high for those fortunate enough to loot them). We have seen the ugliness that follows events where the target items are easy to obtain. :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    can you atleast fix the kill issue ? I don't get any kills added from anywhere in old town ...
    This is a global function of leveling beyond the maximum level of the content / zone in question. Players that have out-leveled Old Town are so powerful that the monsters don't mean anything (Winter Zombie included), and thus should give no credit for kills.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I don't see any reason why it should be so rare that after farming for over half an hour most of us haven't even spawned a single portal cinco ..it was easy to find during last year's event and it should be the same this year's event as well. Please look into this and fix the spawn rates

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    I don't see any reason why it should be so rare that after farming for over half an hour most of us haven't even spawned a single portal cinco ..it was easy to find during last year's event and it should be the same this year's event as well. Please look into this and fix the spawn rates

I will definitely consider increasing the portal spawn rate as the event progresses :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I will definitely consider increasing the portal spawn rate as the event progresses :-)
    Why not now if I may ask sir ?

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Why not now if I may ask sir ?

It is not prudent to make these sorts of adjustments when an event has only just begun. Numerically speaking we are about one hour into an event that lasts about three hundred and forty hours total.
    In one of my previous posts I talked about how it's important to protect the rare drops and gold inflow by making the free portal spawn rarely. In order to meet this objective and give players what they want I will need to evaluate the actual performance data over a period of at least one day. This is more experience talking than intuition (as we have endured some bad turns when spawn rates and loot drop rates are adjusted prematurely).
    Hope that helps! :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

It is not prudent to make these sorts of adjustments when an event has only just begun. Numerically speaking we are about one hour into an event that lasts about three hundred and forty hours total.
    In one of my previous posts I talked about how it's important to protect the rare drops and gold inflow by making the free portal spawn rarely. In order to meet this objective and give players what they want I will need to evaluate the actual performance data over a period of at least one day. This is more experience talking than intuition (as we have endured some bad turns when spawn rates and loot drop rates are adjusted prematurely).
    Hope that helps! :-)
    I understand what you're saying but elder weapons aren't easy drops you already have their drop rates at idk 1 or 0.01% chance of dropping them lol so I think it's better that the spawn rates are adjusted so while we take our time to find the weapons we can at least get the gold

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I understand what you're saying but elder weapons aren't easy drops you already have their drop rates at idk 1 or 0.01% chance of dropping them lol so I think it's better that the spawn rates are adjusted so while we take our time to find the weapons we can at least get the gold

You have my promise that I will review the data as I have planned and make adjustments as necessary. I very much appreciate your well-reasoned feedback and I do hope that you enjoy the event (irrespective of these concerns) :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

You have my promise that I will review the data as I have planned and make adjustments as necessary. I very much appreciate your well-reasoned feedback and I do hope that you enjoy the event (irrespective of these concerns) :-)
    Okay sir ..I'll be waiting for the fix but in the meantime I'll try to spawn this broken portal :'-)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why are lvl 46 vs dropping from krampus?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its 4pm here in new York and alot of zombie Santa and only got 1 portal this is rediculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Cinco firstly thank you for all your hard work and the new event.
    This is the second time of me ever posting. As somebody who sells I understand the logic of protecting prices of rare items, however the drop rate as it is of portals is unfair to the wider group of player. While I appreciate there is a plat option to access a portal not all players can afford to do that every time.
    This time more so as all the weapons and outfits are being sold for plat. Last years event worked well and the drop rate of portals was fair. There is a wide range of players who play the game and it seems unfair that those without plat or with little plat can rarely access portals no matter how hard they farm .Please could you review and tweak the drop rate to make it fairer for all. Thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ouefa View Post
    Hi Cinco firstly thank you for all your hard work and the new event.
    This is the second time of me ever posting. As somebody who sells I understand the logic of protecting prices of rare items, however the drop rate as it is of portals is unfair to the wider group of player. While I appreciate there is a plat option to access a portal not all players can afford to do that every time.
    This time more so as all the weapons and outfits are being sold for plat. Last years event worked well and the drop rate of portals was fair. There is a wide range of players who play the game and it seems unfair that those without plat or with little plat can rarely access portals no matter how hard they farm .Please could you review and tweak the drop rate to make it fairer for all. Thanks again
    Cinco I think you should come to DL and run some scrub diagnostics so you'll see that we aren't complaining unnecessarily ..the spawn rates are low enough to drive someone insane to be frank ..I've been farming underground blockade since the event started and I only spawned the portal thrice and only once have I spawned it after switching to black cat . That said some players are yet to spawn it and have farmed for hours nonstop while others have totally stopped farming ..I think you shouldn't wait so long to make things right with this event so those who have interest in playing it can enjoy it to the fullest . Thanks again in advance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Farming is pointless at this pointless at this point there is no portals and you can't even get pve kills at all. Been farming since event starred and only 1 portal spawn and I used up rest of my plat to get in just to get 1 lvl 46 ecliptic gem

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If we are spending our money on this event least you can do is make it easier for us

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I wish I had money to waste like this