Thread: Help me please

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Help me please

I’ve earned 59k points in blizzerax and looted one mythic item, zero vanities, zero pets from it. I have farmed for 14 hours so far in grotto and looted 4 vanities (emerald talon, wing shield, lit golden antlers, ruby kite shield). Let me say that again, I have farmed for FOURTEEN HOURS in grotto and gotten FOUR DROPS ALL WORTH LESS THAN 15M EACH. Look, I get that I should be happy we have a winter event and blah blah blah but like come on. I don’t understand how I have been so unlucky, some of my friends have gotten 6-10 drops in grotto in half the time I’ve spent farming. Some people told me not to use luck gear while farming vanities but that shouldn’t make any difference whatsoever; you can’t reroll into or out of vanities so your luck% doesnt matter at all for farming them. This event is so demotivating to play when I get one drop worth 7-12m every 3ish hours, I’m losing my mind playing it. What do you guys think about luck gear when it comes to farming vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Killjoys spawn rate % is way too low for some reason.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I thought the drop rate would be higher atleast for mythics but unfortunately no which this doesn’t change a thing about mythic prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Gifts Grotto is around for two weeks. Some people are going to spend all their time grinding it for two weeks straight regardless. If the drop rate were higher, these vanities would be worthless by the end of the event.

As for the Blizzerax map, the drop rate should be buffed for Mythics. It's only around for one week in comparison to the other maps and unlike vanities, items like Mythics are necessary for competing in modes such as pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Gifts Grotto is around for two weeks. Some people are going to spend all their time grinding it for two weeks straight regardless. If the drop rate were higher, these vanities would be worthless by the end of the event.

As for the Blizzerax map, the drop rate should be buffed for Mythics. It's only around for one week in comparison to the other maps and unlike vanities, items like Mythics are necessary for competing in modes such as pvp.
    Yes I agree with the mythics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk