Thread: Ok Devs....Hear me out on this :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Ok Devs....Hear me out on this :)

Sorry i posted in the wrong spot earlier...I am a mage but would like my mage to be a female one (yes people have suggested why didnt I play rogue if I wanted a female toon....but I do not like playing a rogue just because its a female character, I am more comfortable playing mage) Is there anyway we could have female body shapes for mages and warriors, and male bodies for rogue classes as well..I know there are guys out there that would rather be seen as male and not female, at the NPC wagons in towns with tokens? Also hair would be nice too. And at events then could you make vanities for both male/female versions of both classes. I seriously dont want a santa suit with a beard, but a nice cinched waist little red dress with a cute little santa hat would be so cute! It would give the game a bit of a fun side...and i would spend gold on vanities in the CS shop as well. Just a thought and would love to see if you would run with this idea. I know I will get my share of haters...but a lot of people like the idea as well...which i am suggesting it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sweeetcakes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

"I know there are guys out there that would rather be seen as a male and not a female" insecurity at its finest.

-1 what u are asking for is not necessary and would take up too much time redesigning and designing stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweeetcakes View Post
    Sorry i posted in the wrong spot earlier...I am a mage but would like my mage to be a female one (yes people have suggested why didnt I play rogue if I wanted a female toon....but I do not like playing a rogue just because its a female character, I am more comfortable playing mage) Is there anyway we could have female body shapes for mages and warriors, and male bodies for rogue classes as well..I know there are guys out there that would rather be seen as male and not female, at the NPC wagons in towns with tokens? Also hair would be nice too. And at events then could you make vanities for both male/female versions of both classes. I seriously dont want a santa suit with a beard, but a nice cinched waist little red dress with a cute little santa hat would be so cute! It would give the game a bit of a fun side...and i would spend gold on vanities in the CS shop as well. Just a thought and would love to see if you would run with this idea. I know I will get my share of haters...but a lot of people like the idea as well...which i am suggesting it.
    well great idea ... But i think they should bring new weaps and armors .. Along with new vanities .. Seems like a lot of work . and i don't think they would like this idea ..
    i want a male version of rogue too :3 i m not comfortable with female char .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    "I know there are guys out there that would rather be seen as a male and not a female" insecurity at its finest.

-1 what u are asking for is not necessary and would take up too much time redesigning and designing stuff
    Late but have you seen the post for lovecraft?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk