Thread: How to make PvP active again :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banana101 View Post
    I was being sarcastic on my thread. Just saying the game was better off without awakenings. Nobody should need to spend 500 mill or even more on endgame pvp that’s why there has been less players over time. I would rather farm km3 or even less gold loot and have items worth less than 20m rather than 100m+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol, you are saying that awakening sucks only because you don't have good awakening gears yourself, and you don't have money to afford it. Therefore you are trying to ruin the awakenings for others, so you again can have same gears and stats as everyone else....

Very bad thread, and hope sts never listens to this. Of course awakenings of gears made a big difference, but it's in a good way. And making the fun of having something someone else doesn't have. Without awakenings everyone ends up with the exact same stats and exact same gears.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Lol, you are saying that awakening sucks only because you don't have good awakening gears yourself, and you don't have money to afford it. Therefore you are trying to ruin the awakenings for others, so you again can have same gears and stats as everyone else....

Very bad thread, and hope sts never listens to this. Of course awakenings of gears made a big difference, but it's in a good way. And making the fun of having something someone else doesn't have. Without awakenings everyone ends up with the exact same stats and exact same gears.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    I had really good awakenings and the best gear for 2-3 seasons and yes I was able to afford it. FYI without awakenings twinks were alive and so was endgame. At no given point in the game everyone had the same gear.

Give me your ign and maybe you can talk about me not having anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk