Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make PvP active again :)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default How to make PvP active again :)

Remove the effects of awakening in any PvP map.

The game was very popular and active before awakenings were introduced.

Awakenings ruined this game. Every twink bracket died out because of this. As soon as more awakening options for gear kept coming out. The more PvP became unplayable. Awakenings not only killed PvP, but it caused a lot of inflation and that is why we have items with ridiculous prices because isn’t worth anything anymore.

Of course the developers will not remove awakening effects out of PvP because they’d love to use this game as a gold mine to fund their other games.

Thank you spacetime studios for having very intelligent game developers with extraordinary skills in making the game a repeating coloring book. Every event has been the same.

Great business idea in decreasing the games population of players in order to gain less money from less players!

Let me know what everyone thinks about this under here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default How to make PvP active again

This is a waste of a perfectly good thread. People have been making threads on how to revive pvp since 2017. Go endgame and do festerfang “pvp” if you want pvp so badly. It’s the only active one in game anyways.

Don’t spend your gold on twink gear. Twinks are beyond extinct.....(if you see twinks any level 1-40, just know that level is dead and kills are fake, there may be some exceptions but most of them are fake to make you believe it’s active)......and endgame pvp is up next on the menu.

Besides all that, hope you have a nice holiday!

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 12-24-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    This is a waste of a perfectly good thread. People have been making threads on how to revive pvp since 2017. Go endgame and do festerfang pvp if you want pvp so badly. It’s the only active one in game anyways.

Don’t spend your gold on twink gear. Twinks are beyond extinct.....(if you see twinks any level 1-40, just know that level is dead and kills are fake, there may be some exceptions but most of them are fake to make you believe it’s active)......and endgame pvp is up next on the menu.

I was being sarcastic on my thread. Just saying the game was better off without awakenings. Nobody should need to spend 500 mill or even more on endgame pvp that’s why there has been less players over time. I would rather farm km3 or even less gold loot and have items worth less than 20m rather than 100m+

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is a waste of a perfectly good thread. People have been making threads on how to revive pvp since 2017. Go endgame and do festerfang pvp if you want pvp so badly. It’s the only active one in game anyways.

And “festerfang” pvp isn’t pvp. It’s a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banana101 View Post
    I was being sarcastic on my thread. Just saying the game was better off without awakenings. Nobody should need to spend 500 mill or even more on endgame pvp that’s why there has been less players over time. I would rather farm km3 or even less gold loot and have items worth less than 20m rather than 100m+

Everyone who’s played the game since end of 2012-mid 2016 knows how much better the game was back then... from now... atleast in 2019 they’re trying a bit.

Not arguing with you I completely agree with you. Sts doesn’t care about pvp anymore. It’s a thing from the past sadly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

And “festerfang” pvp isn’t pvp. It’s a joke.

Forgot to put quotation marks on “pvp” XC. I’ll fix it, it is a joke I too agree, but it’s the closest thing we to the real pvp we miss/love.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is no reward banner so the PVP is not crowded

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lol, you are saying that awakening sucks only because you don't have good awakening gears yourself, and you don't have money to afford it. Therefore you are trying to ruin the awakenings for others, so you again can have same gears and stats as everyone else....

Very bad thread, and hope sts never listens to this. Of course awakenings of gears made a big difference, but it's in a good way. And making the fun of having something someone else doesn't have. Without awakenings everyone ends up with the exact same stats and exact same gears.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I fully agree on trying to make pvp zones alive again, and probably come back with Leaderboard pvp banners, but not as this thread are describing it to only make awakenings on gears gone... Most stupid idea I heard.

But I fully agree that it was very fun to play pvp from 2012-2017, and I do miss it. But the way of making pvp alive, can vary alot. It's not a very easy job to make it more popular and alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

Thread no. 3437, people still post same thing about PvP. Nothing new that wasn't already suggested in the past.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Everyone who’s played the game since end of 2012-mid 2016 knows how much better the game was back then... from now... atleast in 2019 they’re trying a bit.

Not arguing with you I completely agree with you. Sts doesn’t care about pvp anymore. It’s a thing from the past sadly.

Agree, these old good days when CTF was something fun. In every lvl ppl played pvp and CTF. Now? You need to grind to lvl 76 to play in festerfangs. Sts should remove Festerfang pvp arena. Festerfang arena is bad since you can use pots and sometimes it is hard to come into te fight since 5 rogues in red team wait until you join arena. CTF was fun back then (2013-2014) because it was full of players that wanted to have fun. I liked CTF because you did not need good pvp gear to be helful to team. You jsut needed some dash/movement speed skills to be helpful, the rest with pvp gears were "supports" that tried to defend you. IMO sts should make an event where all players compete in pvp fights like CTF and TDM. Something like good old day lovecraft event without energies. You can have 2 teams that compete, the first team to reach the goal (kills or captured flags) could win and get a chest with nice loot. This could be good event for everybody. Ppl are bored with running tombs only to recieve 3 energies. PVP event could be something different. STS forgot that PVP is also part of the game and it is the fun part. Pls dont be mad at me if you did not like the idea. Keep in mind that it is just a suggestion for sts to make the game fun. And the rewards can be worse/better if you think that this event is OP or Useless.
    Last edited by Funpikkk; 12-24-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Lol, you are saying that awakening sucks only because you don't have good awakening gears yourself, and you don't have money to afford it. Therefore you are trying to ruin the awakenings for others, so you again can have same gears and stats as everyone else....

Very bad thread, and hope sts never listens to this. Of course awakenings of gears made a big difference, but it's in a good way. And making the fun of having something someone else doesn't have. Without awakenings everyone ends up with the exact same stats and exact same gears.

I had really good awakenings and the best gear for 2-3 seasons and yes I was able to afford it. FYI without awakenings twinks were alive and so was endgame. At no given point in the game everyone had the same gear.

Give me your ign and maybe you can talk about me not having anything.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Thread no. 3437, people still post same thing about PvP. Nothing new that wasn't already suggested in the past.
    Then don’t waste your time reading and commenting on it. Nothing new this is probably the no. 3437 about PvP that you’ve opened your mouth about. My thread. I can post anything that I want. If you have a problem just keep scrolling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

They will never remove awakening in any form because there would be a lot of backlash from that move

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

Then don’t waste your time reading and commenting on it. Nothing new this is probably the no. 3437 about PvP that you’ve opened your mouth about. My thread. I can post anything that I want. If you have a problem just keep scrolling.

Then don't waste time on reading my opinions about it.

Btw

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Then don't waste time on reading my opinions about it.

Btw
    If you don’t like the thread then don’t comment on it simple. My thread so I read opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Make great pvp again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmmmm View Post
    Make great pvp again
    It's on the board under "AL project 2099".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

If you don’t like the thread then don’t comment on it simple. My thread so I read opinions.

Do you even read what you're texting tho?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Do you even read what you're texting tho?
    Yes I do. Maybe you didn’t read the full thread. I said they won’t do it because it’s irreversible and what’s done is done. Just made the thread to express myself. If you don’t care. Don’t reply. Go back to feeding Purge’s YouTube channels. You think you’re better than everyone else Mr.Smart guy.