Thread: How to make PvP active again :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Everyone who’s played the game since end of 2012-mid 2016 knows how much better the game was back then... from now... atleast in 2019 they’re trying a bit.

Not arguing with you I completely agree with you. Sts doesn’t care about pvp anymore. It’s a thing from the past sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree, these old good days when CTF was something fun. In every lvl ppl played pvp and CTF. Now? You need to grind to lvl 76 to play in festerfangs. Sts should remove Festerfang pvp arena. Festerfang arena is bad since you can use pots and sometimes it is hard to come into te fight since 5 rogues in red team wait until you join arena. CTF was fun back then (2013-2014) because it was full of players that wanted to have fun. I liked CTF because you did not need good pvp gear to be helful to team. You jsut needed some dash/movement speed skills to be helpful, the rest with pvp gears were "supports" that tried to defend you. IMO sts should make an event where all players compete in pvp fights like CTF and TDM. Something like good old day lovecraft event without energies. You can have 2 teams that compete, the first team to reach the goal (kills or captured flags) could win and get a chest with nice loot. This could be good event for everybody. Ppl are bored with running tombs only to recieve 3 energies. PVP event could be something different. STS forgot that PVP is also part of the game and it is the fun part. Pls dont be mad at me if you did not like the idea. Keep in mind that it is just a suggestion for sts to make the game fun. And the rewards can be worse/better if you think that this event is OP or Useless.
    Last edited by Funpikkk; 12-24-2019 at 04:15 PM.