Thread: Kia ora, kia ora~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink Kia ora, kia ora~

<(・ω・)>

Wassup. I am Ariiu-chan. You may call me Ari or if you have your own nickname for me, that will do, lol. I am a engineer and I am half human half cat. I like anime, manga, video games, no school, eating and sleeping. Oh, and playing Star Legends of course. I'm not on Pocket Legends because I'm scared I might get really addicted to it like SL.

I live in New Zealand so, if ou know anyone who lives in NZ, tell them to be friends with me lmao. I also like Vocaloid... I also have 3DS so if you have one too, we could exchange friend codes. I also on flipnote hatena, I am Raukura (id: Rhythmay). I like my little pony: friendship is magic too....

I'm trying to make my post have heaps of words on it, lmfao. I like to party too. I don't like chocolate, please don't hate me, lol. I like sugar cookies... Oh! The guild I'm in at the moment is Underworld. Such a epic guild with epic people in it, teehee.

Ok, I stop there now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New Zealand, land of the hobbits, how I envy u. I'm new too, also an eng., good luck to you. Although I do like chocolate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha, lol.
    X3