Thread: Athenxians new huge guild than ever before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Athenxians new huge guild than ever before

Hi guys its me Bussinessmanxx and I wanted to tell u about Athenxians. History: it all started when in ancient greece a city was built and Athena the greek goddess gave a gift of black olvies to the greeks and they honored her for it by naming there city Athens still present today Athena did compete with Posideon for it. Guild master: Bussinessmanxx all people here are officers but got 10 people in command 2nd in command: Bangos 3rd in :Bubblebuddy 4th in command : Doritoes 5th in command :reddeathxx and so on. Goals: this guild is for everyone we focus on pvp pve merchanting lving up and tring to be on leaderboards if can plus more. Guild hall ? Yes a tier 3 hall of course. Recruter , officer ? Yes all who jion will become officer. No recruter since officers recrute. Who to pm ? Pm me or anyone u see with an Athenxian Active? Yes we are very active guild . Is master friendly? Yes im very friendly and rich too . Let me know if u guys need anything ill try to help everyone heres equal friendly helpful awesome and nice. Ty u guys for your time and have a great day feel feee to comment below. We get bigger each day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Anyone want to jion ?