Thread: Omg that was epic!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Omg that was epic!!!

So I had to wait a long time to get a pet and be able to work on getting 105-110. Ok I got the two new xmas pet and ruby armor (traded my deep Mountain armor, medic and white lightning blade for them. It was well worth it that whole dolingon was difficult and mana even drain!! Solo it got to last boa 2 other joined in and that dragon fight on the end is on top tier boss fighting like greatly up there with with other top tier games. I suggest playing with that dungeon more to raise play replay though value to epic. Like the creeps has extrame low chance dropping there version of armor and or weapon as vanity and the green eye dragon set but not as a 1 pc set but as Muti pice drop so we can cross match armor. And each boss can drop something unique to him. And that last boss come on there gotta be a legendary chance of getting him as a pet!!! With like a emote or something. At first I was like were are the xp orbs but after completing it I don’t mind the slow coming farm to 110 just would like there to be plenty of uniques on the way.

Also I suggest making 10 man raid version of that dungeon with small increase drop chance of rare loot compared to the 5man version or adding someone unique to 10 raid. Since it’ll be 10 man raid reduce the time the fire balls hit the ground (so people can dodge) try but increase the damage to be able to k.o non tanks. Or just copy and paste that last boss into that 10 vs 10 pvp map and turn off friendly fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 12-30-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Omg that was epic!!!