Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/1/2020 | Awakening Extravaganza!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    when does this begin? tomorrow? or in 8 days?
    8 days, proceeding the end of the Winter event ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

nice we really need gl awake for the gates

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah. No ridiculous price for a moment..thank you Sts for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thank you Sts for this awesome event :-)

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrbatibot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

We had this event 4 months back and there are a LOT of awakening gems available in auction. Even the price didn't increase much so why being back those 8k gems so early ? I bought only 500 gems for myself last event but many people literally bought 10/20k gems and spent all their money. It's not just about merchants. This is how a game works. Now rip those gold of people and economy of AL. You could have just brought back the extra awakenings and not the gems. It's too early. The only people who are being happy now are those who didn't buy gems in the last event and now they want to have some profit. It's a wrong move which will make people lose interest in the game. Anyways gl and happy new year

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well sts just whatever they can to earn money now I don't think they ever cared about the economy or of the game. They being greedy as usual nothing new in that

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    We had this event 4 months back and there are a LOT of awakening gems available in auction. Even the price didn't increase much so why being back those 8k gems so early ? I bought only 500 gems for myself last event but many people literally bought 10/20k gems and spent all their money. It's not just about merchants. This is how a game works. Now rip those gold of people and economy of AL. You could have just brought back the extra awakenings and not the gems. It's too early. The only people who are being happy now are those who didn't buy gems in the last event and now they want to have some profit. It's a wrong move which will make people lose interest in the game. Anyways gl and happy new year
    The whole point of this event is to have better awakes on gears, not about earning twice or even thrice of its value in few more months, stop the profit thing its ridiculous thing to say that its a wrong move or whatsoever.

Even myself I hoarded some awakening gems, and didn't said any bad about its early return, cuz I know that its not reasonable to complain about it. Its a business you took and business is a gamble, and now the people who hoard lost the gamble now.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

1st: I hoarded many gems during last event.
    2nd: I did not expect this event soon.
    3rd: I am contributing the price drop - I try to sell (with profit - much smaller than expected, but profit anyway)

STILL I like the idea: Make surprise! THIS is a surprise.
    It would be a BIG DOUBLE twist if STS would say: April's Fools day - but in January.

PLEASE consider: NO ONE lost anything.
    If you kept some 1000s of gem, you do not have to buy again - you did not lose.
    You would have lost some gold IF STS would sell awakening gems for 5k gold - which is not the case now.

My 2 cents.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vfreakhun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    ... and now the people who hoard lost the gamble now.
    Even they DID NOT LOSE. They(we) just did not win what we expected.

The "profit" - or more precisely the trading among people is a kind of unique thing in this game.
    Honestly THIS is what I like very much - and (among others) this keeps me in.
    ...and again this is a game and should be treated a bit less serious than eg.: stock market trading or FOREX.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The whole point of this event is to have better awakes on gears, not about earning twice or even thrice of its value in few more months, stop the profit thing its ridiculous thing to say that its a wrong move or whatsoever.

Even myself I hoarded some awakening gems, and didn't said any bad about its early return, cuz I know that its not reasonable to complain about it. Its a business you took and business is a gamble, and now the people who hoard lost the gamble now.

I am not at all concerned about the hoarding thing. As I said, I myself bought only 500 gems which i am using. It's not about gambling either. It's about the economy of the game. When you release gems for 8k in store, prices of all items drops because apparently people rush sell everything cheap to buy those gems and they spend most of their gold in those gems which results in a loss of gold in the entire game..That's how economy works. And awakening gems are just 18k in auction. Is 18k too much for you to afford lol ? I am not at all talking about the profit of the gamblers. Yes they will lose their profit but ok we can just ignore it cos its their fault to hoard so many gems.. but was it really necessary to bring back those gems for 8k when it's only 18k in auction ? Just ask yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

For me and many other it have nothing to do with making profit from the blue gem,

1- 2 years ago we had this event on july

2- then we had to wait MORE than 1 year to get this event back

3- right after it they release half of new level 76 weapon

4- we also learn that level 71 weapon with reflection will be nerf in level 76 content
    (the weapon we just spend millions of elite awake to have op stats on it)

5- 3-4 months after we get this event again without having the other half of the lvl76 arcane weapon....

so now what is really bad is that if we spend millions to re-awake our 76 weapon and
    the other half of it is introduce right after and happen to be more op?

will we have to wait until september to awake this new arcane weapon (and any other new 76 gears) with special awakes?

or this event will always be back every 3-4 months? if so i am all for it and be very happy!

but if it come back only in september then i will find this very sad

So please STS, can you just give us a hint that in the future we will have this event way more often?

Happy new year!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

One more thing. I already said people are not talking about the "better awakes". Infact no one have any problem with the awakes. They could have just introduced better awakes only. There was no need to bring back the 8k gems when the gems are already cheap. Last time it made sense because the gems were 40k in auction so it was a good step. And I am not saying that Sts should have brought the gems back after it hit 40k . No it's not that. But 18k is affordable at the moment, so there was no need to bring back the 8k gems. Anyways I gave my opinion bcos I love this game. Rest is all upto Sts. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If you hoarded gems from the last time then just keep them, why would you sell now then cry and blame sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Any chance of a jewel event any time soon?
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I am not at all concerned about the hoarding thing. As I said, I myself bought only 500 gems which i am using. It's not about gambling either. It's about the economy of the game. When you release gems for 8k in store, prices of all items drops because apparently people rush sell everything cheap to buy those gems and they spend most of their gold in those gems which results in a loss of gold in the entire game..That's how economy works. And awakening gems are just 18k in auction. Is 18k too much for you to afford lol ? I am not at all talking about the profit of the gamblers. Yes they will lose their profit but ok we can just ignore it cos its their fault to hoard so many gems.. but was it really necessary to bring back those gems for 8k when it's only 18k in auction ? Just ask yourself
    Its just right, people in our guild makes 20m+ in few hours in gates, gates produced alot of gold and needs to be trimmed down.

Of course 8k is better than 18k come on lols if you're really concerned about economy, AL's economy is unpredictable only the devs know, all eggs and items go up and down.

Just deal with it and let the flow take you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Awww I originally saw it was today, now see it’s not for another week. Still love this event even if it means losing a ton of gold. This is a great way for non p2w players to gamble and score big.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

im here to read different feedback's... and it was fun trololol.
    Rise Up! Soldier and Fight to death!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Eugeni000 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Most of the replies are so stupid. lmao

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hestios For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    Most of the replies are so stupid. lmao
    It's honestly sad. Most of the posts here somehow relate the event to economy. Like the post below:

If you have gears that have good enough awakes, then there is no point in selling them. If you have gears that have bad awakenings, then this event is just for you. If gems cost 18K and people can buy them for 8K in store, you can't possibly lose gold, instead, you get a cheaper option.

People who hoard those gems for future profit do not lose anything either, because they can still sell them as if they were new ones they bought in this event. I don't see anything wrong with all this.

Again, no one is forced to participate in this event. You can completely ignore this event and you won't feel a thing.
    Retired

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

This thread is hilarious. It's an optional event that will only last a week. Stop pretending to care about the "economy".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verbie For This Useful Post: