Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends | Season 15 Results

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Congratulations High Society and everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Okay I was promising to myself that I will never reply to any of your annoying quotes but this is really getting out of hand. I don't really care of the outcome of this but why won't just literally shut it? NONE of my friends have ever pmed your guild (because you are obviously Eminence) anything mean. One of the nicest guy on the planet that's Boa is even friends with some of the Eminence runners and he would never spill anything bad about them. Seriously this is getting tiring. Constant harassment from Eminence guild towards me and my friends who do any source of leaderboard runs. Are you actually enjoying all this? Being over sarcastic for no reason? It's game for gods sake. You call out us being cheaters and throwing any sort of shade at us. I do not give a single crap what is your guild, what the players are after nor who is your favorite. Leave people alone finally and keep your salt for yourself. I've had enough of people going after me and others with false accusations, threatening to ban and other stuff like this.
    Honestly I believe this is my last season playing this game ever because I simply can't enjoy it because daily we have to deal with vile and vicious people like you.

Proud of all my friends who scored a banner, you guys deserve it, you worked hard and you earned it. Don't ever let anyone let you think otherwise. I also dedicate my banner to people like Bom who is not here with us anymore, Kyshanet who can't run anymore, Shocan who puts heart in what he does, in Boa who's great friend and does a lot of good for everyone, in Jar who does amazing job teaching us how to be better at what we are doing, in Leeelooo, Musasun, Hazard, Mary, Alienxkush, Nike who I have best time ever doing maps together, in friends like Fid, Baron and Entity who are always there even just to talk but will never tell you to go away, in Qua, Blazerland, Kalenahawaii and other top players who helped us during the runs and worked TONS to get where they are now.

If I have missed anyone you know I remember you, dont let ever anyone bring you down because you will have people out there telling you otherwise. I'm very glad I met all those people and they are making my time in this game enjoyable more than ever.

Thank you people, you keep rocking.

And to all the others out there wondering where Kingofkrypts is, he is well and fine and better than ever. Watch out.
    Thank you! ��

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leeelooo For This Useful Post: