Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Please no awake event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Why should they drop in price? Demand for these lb vanities is still very very high, and because of gates and op goldloot sets, people will offer very high for it still
    I dont see them dropping anytime soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Anyways this event comes and many more people hold awake gems and since there are way too many awake gems in the game; the price will decrease possibly below 8k ea. When they do take that action and fall below 8k each thats when you are going to care if this event comes around too much.
    At the moment just about everyone who is disagreeing is saying that I have gems on me to merch and that I am "crying" about the event coming back. Oh please, my latest yt videos show me buying gems from the auction to awake my items. I even made a vid where I sold ALL of my awake gems.
    I may lose money on my gl items but I don't really care anymore. Just be prepared to see what happens in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    How is the awakening event ruining the economy? Enlighten me, please...
    I can. See, when the awake event happens, the prices on a lot of things goes crazy. Especially gear. Things with 20m go down to 10m even on some items. Now for the extremely rich players it’s not that bad, they have enough gold to make profit off of this event and make up for what they lost. For the poor players, well, this event gives them a big boost. BUT for the middle class players, the ones who have worked forever to finally buy an expensive item, this event hurts them the most. Here is an example: a player buys a arc weapon with good awakes, (for, let’s say 15m, with very nice awakes), now this 15m took them half a year worth of farming to finally earn. Well next week this event comes, and poof, the weapon with “very good awakes” now has barely average awakes, and it’s value decreases significantly. Now this player has lost a ton of gold and had no way of knowing this was going to happen. I hope this helps!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Honestly item price in this game got more expensive then years ago the cheapest 10elite awa sold for350k gold every time when event plat offer start..now 450k if this continue without any gold sink many item price will sky high maybe next year the elite awake will be 550k and it will be not just elite awa many gear will be the same see Ava belt years ago no awake 20+m now it's price just a belt reach 30+ and some ppl will sell for 40m well and it's during a winter event where a lot ppl open crate haha it's funny saying the game economy got ruin can u see the increase in every year and at that time no gate yet now many ppl farm like there is no TMR in gate well including me that is...XD....well at least every year there must be 3 time gold sink to happen to maintain the in item price see every 4month item price will increase fast enough so no need to worry... for rich ppl no need for them to complain cause they had so many item worth Almost a billion gold over the year of hard work...they spent time investing but it will be way better if some new player got a chance to be rich lol I had play this game and meet some new player but most of them quit due to high price item and they dont had any way to got gold loot item all they do farm chest it will took years for them if they do that so they need an opportunity to make them motivate to plays this game I am also the same without any lucky encounter it's way to hard....this is it the opportunity to rise for some ppl lol btw good luck all ^^ have a nice day....

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

How are they going to have a gold sink if they release this event too much making the awakes constantly increasing in supply then demand drops making the awakes always below 10k each? If it keeps coming out too much then the people holding awakes will have to sell them at one point. Which could make the blue gems below 8k each. There are times people need gold and will sell anything to get gold no matter the price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well I agree with you about that unless they make another's event that will sink the gold well it's up to sts they are developer they need to think of a new event as for this awake event like the guy comment in here he say this event had been announced so it's a bit late to stop it so if you stop it many more ppl will gonna complain well hopefully sts will truly wracking their brain in making a new gold sink event lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I agree with you, even I don’t have any awakening gems, I still think it’s not a good idea because players that spend their time and effort in buying expensive gears will now be cheaper for at least 25%-50%, not saying it’s not good, but I think they should’ve done this event sometime between this year so that:

The prices of awakes were high until they are not affordable for everyone
    All the gears for this expansion is out, cuz than people will have to use the same old gears for valley even if they have the new arcane weap just because of the awakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Whoever buy items with good awake needs to know the risk, this event isnt for limited times and wont happen once in a lifetime. Spread your remorse elsewhere when u fail to sell them in time. Nextime, expect the unexpected. Clearly these gems are purchasable in store for cheap so you could use it for own gamble, not for investment...people miss the whole intention of this whole event

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Whoever buy items with good awake needs to know the risk, this event isnt for limited times and wont happen once in a lifetime. Spread your remorse elsewhere when u fail to sell them in time. Nextime, expect the unexpected. Clearly these gems are purchasable in store for cheap so you could use it for own gamble, not for investment...people miss the whole intention of this whole event

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thats true and people act like they are never going to raise again. Elite farmers gain 20m gold a day in valley gates... i promise if the map stays like this for a while the prices will go up again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-1 You still cant get more profit from your blue awaken gem that you buy before right? Then you say no for this event because you dont get enough profit from blue awaken gem that you buy before

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

sorry -1 .. Some players including me need this Event and some dont .. We need to find good awakes rn and some see this event as hoarding event which it should be not, awake event is not intented for hoarding
    Last edited by Creepiest; 01-03-2020 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I know my hardcore char could use some enhanced awakenings. Let it happen (: I support awakening event.
    Avy
    12-2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I know my hardcore char could use some enhanced awakenings. Let it happen (: I support awakening event.
    You support everything the devs release

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    How are they going to have a gold sink if they release this event too much making the awakes constantly increasing in supply then demand drops making the awakes always below 10k each? If it keeps coming out too much then the people holding awakes will have to sell them at one point. Which could make the blue gems below 8k each. There are times people need gold and will sell anything to get gold no matter the price.

then dont hoard blue awake gem lmao
    just to make profit in after months? i like the event because of the 50gl limited awake dont need to hoard blue gems couz i dont greed money i only farm im satisfied with 1-2mil per hour in valley and also u ppl should those who hoard blue awakes are the ones only affected about this couz we all know elite gems are better than blue u can unlock slots faster than blue lol why hoard for greed of money in the near future? just do offers and buy elite awakes in store my opinion tho ty

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Nope, i dont. I don't support the release of hardcore APs, and many other things. But, its a game, so I generally dont complain.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Hey who's this rude guy on forums? Me and my team appreciate devs hard work.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Players in AL and PL complaining about enchants and cinco still keeps them in the game. Sheesh.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Players in AL and PL complaining about enchants and cinco still keeps them in the game. Sheesh.
    There you go with your over reaction. Forums are for discussion and sts won't remove people from game just because your opinion doesn't match with others lol. We can only request them to release/ not release a "certain event" and if they still wish to do so, no hurt feelings all cool. So chill. Peace.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_paradox View Post
    There you go with your over reaction. Forums are for discussion and sts won't remove people from game just because your opinion doesn't match with others lol. We can only request them to release/ not release a "certain event" and if they still wish to do so, no hurt feelings all cool. So chill. Peace.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
    I think my statement is fair. Neither games player base wanted nor wants enchants and he's still too stubborn to remove em. Enchants are 8k per purchase here but are 10-35k per enchant in PL. Nobody wants this. When i played AL when it launched via PL forum the game was great. Wonder how it is now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jannda View Post
    -1 You still cant get more profit from your blue awaken gem that you buy before right? Then you say no for this event because you dont get enough profit from blue awaken gem that you buy before

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
    If you would read more then you would know I don't have blue gems on me. I sold them in a video I posted on youtube and made a ton of profit.

Last edited by Encryptions; 01-03-2020 at 11:58 AM.