Thread: About Awake Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default About Awake Event

lol ppl are crying about mad profit loss in awaken gems (blue) because of the event

clearly the event's intention is to unlock and awake equipments to its full potential for cheaper way (8k) try your luck hardcore players who dont use plat need this NOT FOR PROFIT BUT FOR THE POTENTIAL AWAKE OF THEIR BEST CURRENT WEAPON, It is not clearly for investing but u can do it anyways, also newbie lv46+ could use this to make their equipments better by trying the luck of awakening. but really those who is crying mostly are the ppl that didnt sold there extra 1-4k pcs of awaken gems last event the hoarders of money greed xD (no hard feelings about this )

anywas its my opinion about the event don't really care about investing for profit i only care about the limited time awakes (50gl/20%boss dmg/ 5%stats(primary)/ since valley gates/frontier and deep marsh is enough for me to profit

for hardcore players that need better awake for the equipment they have rn will put a good use for the event might get lucky and get 5%armor/3%stats/10%xp/10%boss dmg/
    Arcane Legends

Since 2014

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    lol ppl are crying about mad profit loss in awaken gems (blue) because of the event

clearly the event's intention is to unlock and awake equipments to its full potential for cheaper way (8k) try your luck hardcore players who dont use plat need this NOT FOR PROFIT BUT FOR THE POTENTIAL AWAKE OF THEIR BEST CURRENT WEAPON, It is not clearly for investing but u can do it anyways, also newbie lv46+ could use this to make their equipments better by trying the luck of awakening. but really those who is crying mostly are the ppl that didnt sold there extra 1-4k pcs of awaken gems last event the hoarders of money greed xD (no hard feelings about this )

anywas its my opinion about the event don't really care about investing for profit i only care about the limited time awakes (50gl/20%boss dmg/ 5%stats(primary)/ since valley gates/frontier and deep marsh is enough for me to profit

for hardcore players that need better awake for the equipment they have rn will put a good use for the event might get lucky and get 5%armor/3%stats/10%xp/10%boss dmg/
    This is all good but what you don't seem to understand is that many people are not happy about this event
    because they are doing it BEFORE releasing other halves of new level 76 arcane weapon and any other arcane level 76 gears like helm or armor.

So in my opinion this event would have generate a lot more profit for STS if they would have make it AFTER

I still have same gears as last event, nothing to re-awake and i know many in same case...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    This is all good but what you don't seem to understand is that many people are not happy about this event
    because they are doing it BEFORE releasing other halves of new level 76 arcane weapon and any other arcane level 76 gears like helm or armor.

So in my opinion this event would have generate a lot more profit for STS if they would have make it AFTER

I still have same gears as last event, nothing to re-awake and i know many in same case...
    I honestly believe STS plans to release the new 76 arcanes first then do an awakening event sometime after. I think they do not want the new arcanes to be too OP with enhanced awakenings straight out of the box which is why they are releasing now. I gave up on trying profit on awake gems long ago. Learned my lesson. Same thing happened with %60 XP kits and kind of happened with tradable energies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

A BIG THANKS!!!

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Mybe sts will release new arcanes in swamp temple event and also like the other dude said to prevent op awaken for the new arcanes they will test it out and see if it needs adjustments and nerfs to make it fair who knows bleed+30%boss dmg or Bleed+ with 10%all stats would break the balance i dont want to see a warr with new aegis having 5-7k dmg and 6-8k dps 20khp+ and 14k armor :3 but really the event isn't for investing but u can do that however its 50:50 now haha

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

No worries.. We will have awakening event again for the new arcane or sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

for those greedy ppl stop crying its so damn loud , lets just appreciate the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Ill buy a strong awake from this event, and keep it till next event, and guess what, i wont be complaininh about it, whereas ppl who bought it be4 this event recklessly didnt think about the risk of this event will be upset...its jus the nature

Thats how the developer views it, and their anger is a nuissance to the community and a material that ussually gets ignored.

If the developer really wants to make profit, they would cancel this type of event forever...forcing people to purchase elite awakening gem which requires money to buy( minus the people who does offers)... some people said this event makes profit for the developer..and you know its a lie and a way to persuade the others with the same problem to have a somewhat a good..nah..stupid reason in hoping to cancel the event

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The reason of event are

1. Sink the gold
    2. Few blue gems in auc. Only hoarder has
    3. For new players to unlock their items
    4. For sts. They want money
    5.sts wants awaken kit been rise price so that many player will buy plat
    6. Many op items are missing because many ppl banned

But the main is sts wants money. Ty haha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hunterxhunter44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by hunterxhunter44 View Post
    The reason of event are

1. Sink the gold

lmao, accurate bro

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

nobody could have said it better xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The reason of event are

1. Sink the gold

Yep 100% accurate. Sts is a company and they need cash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Mybe sts will release new arcanes in swamp temple event and also like the other dude said to prevent op awaken for the new arcanes they will test it out and see if it needs adjustments and nerfs to make it fair who knows bleed+30%boss dmg or Bleed+ with 10%all stats would break the balance i dont want to see a warr with new aegis having 5-7k dmg and 6-8k dps 20khp+ and 14k armor :3 but really the event isn't for investing but u can do that however its 50:50 now haha
    What's wrong seeing war with high stat?
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The reason of event are

1. Sink the gold