Thread: Options for armor and weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default Options for armor and weapon

1. It would be great to have the option of hiding the armor, as well as the helmet and the vanitys. It would be fun to see the character running without clothes but with good stat xD.
    2. It would also like to have the option to switch between sword and aegis in vanitys without having to possess the vanity type weapon to have the vanity that I like equipped. for example sword with vanity aegis.
    3. And why not also the option to hide the vanity of weapon and normal weapon. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    1. It would be great to have the option of hiding the armor, as well as the helmet and the vanitys. It would be fun to see the character running without clothes but with good stat xD.
    2. It would also like to have the option to switch between sword and aegis in vanitys without having to possess the vanity type weapon to have the vanity that I like equipped. for example sword with vanity aegis.
    3. And why not also the option to hide the vanity of weapon and normal weapon. ty
    On that same note of hiding things, hide kdr like in pocket legends. Also if you wanna be naked, just use the beach vanity set.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk