Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Make energy essence/crafted kits sellable

  1. #1
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default Make energy essence/crafted kits sellable

    Not trade able. I am asking that if we can liquidate energy essence 150g per and crafted kits for 450 per. Since they are getting deleted, can they give us a bit of gold? For you guys who disagree. Go farm something, you will loot energy.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-05-2020 at 02:43 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Not trade able. I am asking that if we can liquidate energy essence 150g per and crafted kits for 450 per. Since they are getting deleted, can they give us a bit of gold? For you guys who disagree. Go farm something for once.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    That was your doing to farm that many essences for nothing lol. "For you guys that disagree. Go farm something for once" yet you want 450g for each kit.. you realize you can farm the amount of gold you'll get out of all those kits in like an hour in valley right? Not spacetimes fault you wasted your own time.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    That was your doing to farm that many essences for nothing lol. "For you guys that disagree. Go farm something for once" yet you want 450g for each kit.. you realize you can farm the amount of gold you'll get out of all those kits in like an hour in valley right? Not spacetimes fault you wasted your own time.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Where do you think I looted them from? Valley gates.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Where do you think I looted them from? Valley gates.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Why are you crying about essences then?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    Why are you crying about essences then?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Dude, just asking if they could be sellable.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Dude, just asking if they could be sellable.
    Greed is strong with this one.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    Greed is strong with this one.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I don't get why you always follow my threads around posting stuff. I don't even know you dude nor what I have done to you. No point in this.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I don't get why you always follow my threads around posting stuff. I don't even know you dude nor what I have done to you. No point in this.
    Tapatalk gives me the notifications.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,073
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    461
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    Tapatalk gives me the notifications.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Block him then. You won't get notifications.

    Oh, btw. 150 x 505 = 75.750
    3 bosses in valley vs hours of farm.

    Another edit: I'm not disagreeing with the idea. Just a little thing, not harmful.
    Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tsuchii; 01-05-2020 at 03:49 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuchii For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    607
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    +1. Wasn't a bad idea...better than all the essence wasted at the end of event for nothing

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    504
    Thanked in
    291 Posts

    Default

    maybe it would be better to suggest sts to make more profitable events than regular maps lol, this winter event is just a trash, 5 years same bosses and all. about loots: it getting worse every year.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    maybe it would be better to suggest sts to make more profitable events than regular maps lol, this winter event is just a trash, 5 years same bosses and all. about loots: it getting worse every year.
    But the top 5 badgeee

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    504
    Thanked in
    291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    But the top 5 badgeee

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    ah, ugly badge, compare it to previous year badge ;D

  17. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    ah, ugly badge, compare it to previous year badge ;D
    Love that more, don't know which one I'll use.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  18. #15
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    maybe it would be better to suggest sts to make more profitable events than regular maps lol, this winter event is just a trash, 5 years same bosses and all. about loots: it getting worse every year.
    Yeah, thats the only reason I didn't run event much. They didn't even change the brood lair to the new dragons name lair. Brood from 2015.. Here is one thing that annoys me. This elixir for the "rare" craft components. We can use a luck pendant or pet and loot these with out elix every run.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Energy kits and essence
    By Marcoss in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 09:00 PM
  2. crafted energy kits
    By shadowronn in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 07:35 PM
  3. Make Craftable Energy Kits Stashable!
    By KnowledgeFTW in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 03:11 AM
  4. Make Crafted Energy Kits Stashable
    By Raregem in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 11:26 PM
  5. Suggestions: Make crafted energy kits stashable
    By Rare in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •