Thread: Not that I知 Complaining But. . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Not that I知 Complaining But. . .

Alright, so this happened way back when Alien Oasis II first came out. It was Friday Night in India. . like close to 1am. And I just happened to be in-game on the verge of quitting to go get some sleep when - BANG - Update.

So logged back in after holding my breath for like 10 whole minutes. Put down some cold hard platinum and dove right back in.

Now we all know (most of us at least) that the Pinks was dropping like flies.

I must have run through the first couple of levels only 3-4 times and walked out of there with a whole bunch of juicy pinks. Needles to say. Went to bed with a big fat grin on my face.

Woke up the next morning. And Everything had Been Nixed.

No Pinks. Zombies were slightly harder to kill. And who knows wht else had been tweaked.

Point of it all is that us here in the Asian region (at least) had no chance to get all that loot. So if there is going to be a new map released . .. this weekend or the next . . . please please please don稚 twix tweek update or alter it for at least 24 hrs. so we all gets to have an equal amount of fun.

On the same note. . .had headed into one of the early dungeons on a gold run and grumbled about the drops not being pink and someone was like wht are pinks? I wasn稚 surprised cause I took a new character to level. And besides the xp which is bound to add up. . . cat痴 got nary a pink (nor even a purple) to his name.

Not sure this makes a difference to most of the people. But like I said. We seem to get the new stuff in the middle of the night in this part of the world and by morning all the funs been sucked out of it by traders who keep asking the devs to nix the drops cause they went and scored them all anyways.

That loot formula needs to be tweaked by the google guys is my take on the whole thing. Cause they don稚 be evil. And traders gotta stop taking themselves so seriously. I don稚 know about other on-line games . . . but this is supposed to be Pocket Legends. Remember. Thought it was about fun. And not economics. Apart from the folks at spacetime of course. . .to whom it痴 work.

Yep. Am Vented.

Thnks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
    Alright, so this happened way back when Alien Oasis II first came out. It was Friday Night in India. . like close to 1am. And I just happened to be in-game on the verge of quitting to go get some sleep when - BANG - Update.

So logged back in after holding my breath for like 10 whole minutes. Put down some cold hard platinum and dove right back in.

Now we all know (most of us at least) that the Pinks was dropping like flies.

I must have run through the first couple of levels only 3-4 times and walked out of there with a whole bunch of juicy pinks. Needles to say. Went to bed with a big fat grin on my face.

Woke up the next morning. And Everything had Been Nixed.

No Pinks. Zombies were slightly harder to kill. And who knows wht else had been tweaked.

Point of it all is that us here in the Asian region (at least) had no chance to get all that loot. So if there is going to be a new map released . .. this weekend or the next . . . please please please don’t twix tweek update or alter it for at least 24 hrs. so we all gets to have an equal amount of fun.

On the same note. . .had headed into one of the early dungeons on a gold run and grumbled about the drops not being pink and someone was like wht are pinks? I wasn’t surprised cause I took a new character to level. And besides the xp which is bound to add up. . . cat’s got nary a pink (nor even a purple) to his name.

Not sure this makes a difference to most of the people. But like I said. We seem to get the new stuff in the middle of the night in this part of the world and by morning all the funs been sucked out of it by traders who keep asking the devs to nix the drops cause they went and scored them all anyways.

That loot formula needs to be tweaked by the google guys is my take on the whole thing. Cause they don’t be evil. And traders gotta stop taking themselves so seriously. I don’t know about other on-line games . . . but this is supposed to be Pocket Legends. Remember. Thought it was about fun. And not economics. Apart from the folks at spacetime of course. . .to whom it’s work.

Yep. Am Vented.

Thnks.
    I think they make the updates when the most players are on at the average time, the want to fix the bugs ASAP, as well as we want most of the bugs fixed. They shouldn't lay off the messed drop rates or the bugs so that everyone cant take advantage of them. If they waited 24 hours to lower drop rates, couldn't we just pull an all nighter and be loaded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True. . in fact am wishing had put in an all nighter myself when I had that chance. But I just kind of assumed that that was how they was gonna roll.. Either way - point is. . . it seems to be overlooked that the games being played around the world. . .US is it's home home. . .but still. . .even on the forum. . .posts are flushed (?) over a 12 hour period on the what's new window.

And what about boosting the drop rates on holiday weekends and stuff - I know other games which do it - Eliminate. For one. I mean it's about getting in their and feeling like you scored. Not having to haggle at some farmers-market over something you won't be using as soon as the lvl cap is raised an inch. no.
    Last edited by Arjun; 07-23-2010 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

True. . in fact am wishing had put in an all nighter myself when I had that chance. But I just kind of assumed that that was how they was gonna roll.. Either way - point is. . . it seems to be overlooked that the games being played around the world. . .US is it's home home. . .but still. . .even on the forum. . .posts are flushed (?) over a 12 hour period on the what's new window.
    The forums flush is because the most people are on during my afternoon time. I am pulling an all-nighter tonight, hoping the update is tomorrow, since it is super late here anyways...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha. . .dude. . ur nutts. Southern California what. I thought you was somewhere in China for a second there. Am checking itunes to make sure i hit on the old Pocket Legends update. Cause am expecting it today as well . . .[Iddnt that right Paul] . . . .right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Haha. . .dude. . ur nutts. Southern California what. I thought you was somewhere in China for a second there. Am checking itunes to make sure i hit on the old Pocket Legends update. Cause am expecting it today as well . . .[Iddnt that right Paul] . . . .right.
    Yup, I live in So Cal, and I'm crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whts this about Oakland. . .and the new wassit called. . legislation . . .it through. . .? Oksterdam? is it? Legislation no. . .ummm. . .wht u call it in the states. . .stipulation. . smthing smthing. . .

Gone way off topic. . .I know I know. Holding my breath for de Auction Hause (sp?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Whts this about Oakland. . .and the new wassit called. . legislation . . .it through. . .? Oksterdam? is it? Legislation no. . .ummm. . .wht u call it in the states. . .stipulation. . smthing smthing. . .

Gone way off topic. . .I know I know.
    I'm 13, IDK....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha. . ooops. . .nvrmind.