Thread: “game revive”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default “game revive”

Hello guys most of time I was just playing game and never was evolved forum drama. But today I am really can’t shut up because I see how our game still lost our friends.
    Dear game developers, I’ll start from more important things in the game!!! First of I am want talk about money. We all understand that to keep game a life cost money and for sure ppl who work should be payed!!! I did games analysis and I am notes many interesting things. And here I want show u few ways which can bring for us nice compromises.

1. How u know many games have daily sign in rewards. We have not and it’s sad.
    2. Most of games today have seasons (battle pass or royal pass) it’s not cost a lot of money it’s cost like 25 $ per season. This pas bring to players mission they need to do and please notes mission impossible they never do, and of causes it’s bring rewards for each missions and general reward for finish all mission. (idk how much ppl play the game but for sure 25 $ it’s not to much and many ppl have possibility pay it. Much better of small amount of the ppl who can pay 100$ and more. I am not mean also cancels open lock system. Don’t forget may ppl who plays this game be come from country which have a monthly salary like a 100$. And even we are pay 100$ many time we got nothing and it’s painful for us. Then we are try complain the answer we always get that it’s all about luck. But put your self on our place would u pay around 100$ or even much more for get nothing? So it’s will good if u will balance our loot.
    3. Could be nice if it’s will be possible to lvl up our weapon and our set, by using our materials which we can farm. To farm by making nice interesting quest and interesting maps there is will be important to have team work and strategies.
    4. Side maps like Arena, planr tomb die, make power full for top lvl.
    5. Also after u removed leader board of pvp kills and flags( I am not pvp player )many people quit game and it’s very sad!!!! pvp still absolutely dead. So I think it’s will cool that pvp will have season challenge competition with season banners. It’s for sure bring life for pvp.
    6. Removing pve kills from lb also be come kinda problem because till now we are didn’t know how lb will be count. For example: if 50 players who will be have same amount of the achievement points is all will get banner?
    7. Also many ppl sell ingame in the game and most of time it’s Bring big drama and scam. I just think it’s will be good if them will have Legal way to do it. Ppl any way do it.
    8. Something else gold we can put shush or pay 99m for nowadays isn’t correct coz we have items in game cost more so please make it like 1b
    9. Will be very good if we will be able close on screen event, mausoleum, avatar etc.. what close viewing.
    10. About hc solution I’ll talk next time )))
    11. Now last, on my opinion lb vanity must to be tried-able and must be exclusive. Nice if in the game we will have rare stuff.
    P.s
    Why I am say all this? It’s coz I still like this game! I am want that our friends stop quite and stay in game and would like that this game survive.
    Best regards
    Albrecht.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albrechtdurer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Arcane legends adict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I disagree with a few points, adding a pass is not only over done by most AAA companies, it turns players away from the game, I 100% guarantee more players would leave rather than join or stay if this were implemented, PvE leaderboards were removed for a reason, macro users, this is also why the tombs no longer grant PvE kills. Making the gold cap higher is not only irrelevant, its a very, very minor thing, if gold is needed to be traded at this amount, eg 99.9m, then inflation needs dealt with, not the cap, if holding this much gold is an issue, the stash and alts are a thing, they have inventories aswell. If you want more farming then do story token dailies for character slots, and then put your abundance of gold into them. If you really want to help the game, give the developers some suggestions about content that could be added, or a fix to inflation. Some ideas regarding big, and long term goals would be a lot more helpful than just little, measly quality of life improvements. How about adding more content to the current expansion, and making it more similar to previous expansions like Shuyal, or the Battle For Nordr, or adding more farmable items into the game. I do agree with adding more side things to farm like the arena though.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

1. For me important to understand how is lb count now, with or with out pve kills less important ( I am war for me not easy get pve kills)
    2. Stash also not problem some things cost in game more then 100m for me more important increased tried. Many ppl get scammed coz it.(btw story token it’s only one way u have few more )
    3. For me more important general things. Other way I’ll need stop to play and join sts team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Albrechtdurer View Post
    5. Also after u removed leader board of pvp kills and flags( I am not pvp player )many people quit game and it’s very sad!!!! pvp still absolutely dead. So I think it’s will cool that pvp will have season challenge competition with season banners. It’s for sure bring life for pvp.
    Pretty interesting. I am sure I can guess who dummy farmed 10,000 kills and captured 10,000 flags by using their alt. Hmmmm maybe it is you? Maybe they removed those LBs exactly because of people like you?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

There used to be a daily reward based on logging years back but I think it got changed into Shazbot and Klaas.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]