Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: 110 @cinco

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default 110 @cinco

    110 mage and bear need a buff mage needs it the most and rhino needs a nerf alot and 110 fox evade skill needs a shorter cooldown

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    We donít need to nerf rhino but mages do need a buff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axals View Post
    We donít need to nerf rhino but mages do need a buff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rhino is a 2 shot kill it needs nerf

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Rhino is a 2 shot kill it needs nerf

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    If rhino gets nerfed then birds should definitely get nerfed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    621
    Thanked in
    433 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axals View Post
    If rhino gets nerfed then birds should definitely get nerfed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rhino absolutely need nerf, shouldn't be able to 2 hit kill that's what it does, it might get slight defensive buff in return.
    Brand new DISCORD server for everyone -(4M3CZBx) https://discord.gg/4M3CZBx
    & PL exclusive YT Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRk...kraIvg0g/about

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Rhino absolutely need nerf, shouldn't be able to 2 hit kill that's what it does, it might get slight defensive buff in return.
    Birds should get nerfed or the L110 mythical bow should get nerfed because it kills rhinos easily


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    621
    Thanked in
    433 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axals View Post
    Birds should get nerfed or the L110 mythical bow should get nerfed because it kills rhinos easily


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rhino is the main culprit, have been since 100 cap, can't be denied
    Brand new DISCORD server for everyone -(4M3CZBx) https://discord.gg/4M3CZBx
    & PL exclusive YT Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRk...kraIvg0g/about

  8. #8
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Buffing mages and bears will only ruin twink even more than it already is. Mages are a broken class that takes 0 skill to play, learn, and compete with. Mages have a higher critical chance, and crit damage compared to bird, the main critical class. Instead of asking for the class to be buffed how about you ask for the gear to be fixed instead. Like lowering the bows range down to 10 meters instead of 13 meters, why on earth did Cinco even make bows and staffs 13 meters in the first place, and making str set actually useful for once by increasing it's armor value.

    Let's stop with this rhino is the problem argument. You said this same dumb argument for the last 3 caps and in each one rhino was nerfed, killing the class even more in honor and leaving it useless in twink. Yet no complaints about mages dropping even more kills per game with dex set compared to rhino. All i see is hypocrisy from your end waug.

  9. #9
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Rhino is a 2 shot kill it needs nerf

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Rhino has been nerfed 3 times already. Targeting the same skill where majority of the problem people complain about is. We can send thousands of nerfs and it's not going to change anything. The problem is that Cinco has made the stats on sets easy to exploit for classes like rhino. Instead of him just making heals stronger he creates a set heal, on top of a set heal we have over 9k HP. This is the fault of the developers not the class. Ditch the set heal, drop the health pool down, fix dex set, and str. Easy peasy.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default 110 @cinco

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Rhino has been nerfed 3 times already. Targeting the same skill where majority of the problem people complain about is. We can send thousands of nerfs and it's not going to change anything. The problem is that Cinco has made the stats on sets easy to exploit for classes like rhino. Instead of him just making heals stronger he creates a set heal, on top of a set heal we have over 9k HP. This is the fault of the developers not the class. Ditch the set heal, drop the health pool down, fix dex set, and str. Easy peasy.
    Amen this is not the fault of the rhinos

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Axals; 01-06-2020 at 01:30 PM.

  11. #11
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    I feel like cinco should ignore any thing class balanced related from endgamers because this has gotten out of hand. Thanks to endgamers we have Overpowered Foxes, Overpowered mages, bears with no dodge but a super overpowered Iron blood, a pathetically weak birds with no critical damage or skill damage. Rhinos are a literal joke that I'm willing to bet not even the biggest boosters in the game could make them positive in honor or twink PvP.

    The balancing in this game has become a joke. Mages landing 400 critical in 35 honor while other classes can't even get up to 230 but we get a dumb statement of "that's just a stacked mage"? A stacked mage? That's every mage ever. And now you want it buffed? Disgusting.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I feel like cinco should ignore any thing class balanced related from endgamers because this has gotten out of hand. Thanks to endgamers we have Overpowered Foxes, Overpowered mages, bears with no dodge but a super overpowered Iron blood, a pathetically weak birds with no critical damage or skill damage. Rhinos are a literal joke that I'm willing to bet not even the biggest boosters in the game could make them positive in honor or twink PvP.

    The balancing in this game has become a joke. Mages landing 400 critical in 35 honor while other classes can't even get up to 230 but we get a dumb statement of "that's just a stacked mage"? A stacked mage? That's every mage ever. And now you want it buffed? Disgusting.
    When were we talking about twink? The title says 110

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    When were we talking about twink? The title says 110

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You should review what you wrote. You are asking for classes to be buffed and nerfed. That effects twink more than it does endgame, for exp foxes and mages being super op ans bears having 0 dodge. Instead of asking for class nerfs or buffs start asking for Cinco to fix the sets so that it's more balanced.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    621
    Thanked in
    433 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Buffing mages and bears will only ruin twink even more than it already is. Mages are a broken class that takes 0 skill to play, learn, and compete with. Mages have a higher critical chance, and crit damage compared to bird, the main critical class. Instead of asking for the class to be buffed how about you ask for the gear to be fixed instead. Like lowering the bows range down to 10 meters instead of 13 meters, why on earth did Cinco even make bows and staffs 13 meters in the first place, and making str set actually useful for once by increasing it's armor value.

    Let's stop with this rhino is the problem argument. You said this same dumb argument for the last 3 caps and in each one rhino was nerfed, killing the class even more in honor and leaving it useless in twink. Yet no complaints about mages dropping even more kills per game with dex set compared to rhino. All i see is hypocrisy from your end waug.
    hahaha "hypocrisy" that was fun bro.
    Well when I Talk, ofc and obviously for endgame and that been said it's 100% fact what I said about rhino.
    Gear based balancing won't work unless you make them class bound and FORCE all class to use something particular which hardly anyone likes neither been a norm for PL. Top of that, we usually call a gear OP when multiple classes can be OP using it but when we say a class is OP, that class is OP even with different gear that holds true for ENDGAME rhino.

    And it's not about being just OP it's about 2 hit (if not 1 hit kill) killing which is not acceptable. Top of that it seems like during movement using the skill charge it doesn't take anything including repulse, root, fire, freeze, stomp, stuns etc atleast these things should be fixed, I'd request cinco to investigate these bugs.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-07-2020 at 01:08 AM.
    Brand new DISCORD server for everyone -(4M3CZBx) https://discord.gg/4M3CZBx
    & PL exclusive YT Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRk...kraIvg0g/about

  15. #15
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    hahaha "hypocrisy" that was fun bro.
    Well when I Talk, ofc and obviously for endgame and that been said it's 100% fact what I said about rhino.
    Gear based balancing won't work unless you make them class bound and FORCE all class to use something particular which hardly anyone likes neither been a norm for PL. Top of that, we usually call a gear OP when multiple classes can be OP using it but when we say a class is OP, that class is OP even with different gear that holds true for ENDGAME rhino.

    And it's not about being just OP it's about 2 hit (if not 1 hit kill) killing which is not acceptable. Top of that it seems like during movement using the skill charge it doesn't take anything including repulse, root, fire, freeze, stomp, stuns etc atleast these things should be fixed, I'd request cinco to investigate these bugs.
    You're ignoring the fact that buffs and nerfs that are aimed towards classes are all done globably. Twink has suffered enough and it's a well known fact that you don't give a damn about it's sake. Twink has/had the largest player base in the game so when endgamers such as yourself continuously try and alter PvP towards your benefit by Nerfing classes that you don't like, be assured it's going to effect us.

    Rhinos have been nerfed 3 times now. Yet you refuse to believe it's not the sets that are causing rhinos to be strong but the class itself. Play honor vs rhinos with 100 and 105 gear and you'll see that they cannot get a single kill. Now why's that? Foxes struggle to get kills in a endgame setting but owns when the stats aren't 5 digits in. 105 Honor set is the closest thing to a endgame setting within honor and rhinos still can't get kills. How about you analyze why instead of getting on forum everytime to complain about it. Until Set heals and damage value 5x higher than armor value is gone nothing will change. You can nerf rhinos a thousand times by then.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Member Duckypowerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Honestly endgame is relatively fine tbh. Enchants suck but thatís besides the point. Rhinos are not broken. Mages are very weak but not out of the question. And bears are useful in team play. Bird is very very good this cap I wonít deny that. Overall cap pvp seems to be fine I just wish enchants where not in pvp then we would have balanced stats instead of people paying to be op in pvp. Twink is another story that I canít really say anything about because it died off for most levels after enchants and stat guns were introduced.

  18. #18
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    I'm not even going to stop there. Why is it when 100 cap first launched all we saw was how great it was. I come along with rhino, a class Cinco was generous enough to give a advantage to by giving their axes 150 more damage than bears sword, this was done because cinco heard our pleas about rhinos being a useless class from the last 3 caps, then everyone had to complain and say rhinos were busted even Apex. When i looked at their reasoning i saw that NOT A SINGLE PLAYER KNEW how to fight rhinos let alone that the class even existed. I mean as players who PvP our best advantages was knowing the simplest things about our opponents class, like what blind does to your hit or what to do if stunned by hs. Yet of a player base well past exceeding 100 during 100 cap not a single player could tell me what rhinos buffs and heal was called.

    When i showed my guildies and explained how to counter, what rhinos buffs are, best timing to land combos, you know the simples stuff, they started to see what rhinos truly were, a bad class that only had 3 attack skills, 4 if you count rhino might that does no damage, and 1 of them was nerfed. You had that entire cap to actually learn and adapt yet you didn't, you chose not to. Over time the more people played against rhino the better they got at beating them.

    Yet in the end you and jen gave rhinos their second nerf. Then 105 hits and we have a completely broken dex set thanks to bow being 13 meters and having a stupid op proc, and what did you do? You blamed it on rhinos....WHILE YOU YOURSELF MAINED A DEX MAGE. Hypocrisy at it's height here. Dex mages was far superior than dex rhinos but did you care? Nah you and jen went and got rhinos nerfed a 3rd time. Now you're asking for a fourth. 105 cap was dominated by 98% procs 1% luck 1% skill and we all knew it.

    This has been a pattern with you for the last 2 years.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    621
    Thanked in
    433 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Twink has/had the largest player base in the game so when endgamers such as yourself continuously try and alter PvP towards your benefit by Nerfing classes that you don't like, be assured it's going to effect us.
    and this --->

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Why is it when 100 cap first launched all we saw was how great it was. I come along with rhino, a class Cinco was generous enough ..
    and you called me hypocrit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    All i see is hypocrisy from your end waug.
    Well well well, All over the thread you pretended that how tweaking rhino class effected twink and that's what you cared about then this comes from you "Why is it when 100 cap first launched all we saw was how great it was. I come along with rhino, a class Cinco was generous enough ...."

    At least that made my ideas clear about your intentions. Your using twink to unjustified nerfing of rhino on the other hand you're showing actual love towards endgame rhino but you don't have much to justify endgame rhino so your using twinking as an victim. lol. And then blame me being hypocrit and someone who wanna get benefited by nerfing classes.

    Keep it, keep blaming I really don't care but I'll always vouch for right things you you really love playing broken classes keep doing I don't have problem.

    I will definitely request Cinco to investigate the bugs that I already mention earlier that WHY RHINO DENY TAKING EACH AND EVERY SKILL DELIVERED BY OPPONENT WHILE MOVING AFTER USING THE SKILL CHARGE and I think it happens for fox dash as well. Please fix this bugs. Or Mr MageFFA do you wanna protect the rhino / fox bugs too for your own advantage?


    Edit : I didn't read you last post earlier bro, believe me it was super fun, I laughed badly thanks

    Again : Going all over the blame game (even though we know who started it) Look I do care for all classes but you know what's the point you're missing, a class can't be super tank while 2 hit killing others and also buggy. If a class is super nukey it shouldn't be tanky - bird, mage. A class is super tanky shouldn't be super nukey. Imbalance is there when a class breach that.

    What in the world, A super tanky class just 2 hit kill someone whearas a super nukey class even can't 2 hit kill another non tanky class? bug? fix that first then.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-08-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    Brand new DISCORD server for everyone -(4M3CZBx) https://discord.gg/4M3CZBx
    & PL exclusive YT Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRk...kraIvg0g/about

  20. #20
    Forum Adept MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    and this --->



    and you called me hypocrit.


    Well well well, All over the thread you pretended that how tweaking rhino class effected twink and that's what you cared about then this comes from you "Why is it when 100 cap first launched all we saw was how great it was. I come along with rhino, a class Cinco was generous enough ...."

    At least that made my ideas clear about your intentions. Your using twink to unjustified nerfing of rhino on the other hand you're showing actual love towards endgame rhino but you don't have much to justify endgame rhino so your using twinking as an victim. lol. And then blame me being hypocrit and someone who wanna get benefited by nerfing classes.

    Keep it, keep blaming I really don't care but I'll always vouch for right things you you really love playing broken classes keep doing I don't have problem.

    I will definitely request Cinco to investigate the bugs that I already mention earlier that WHY RHINO DENY TAKING EACH AND EVERY SKILL DELIVERED BY OPPONENT WHILE MOVING AFTER USING THE SKILL CHARGE and I think it happens for fox dash as well. Please fix this bugs. Or Mr MageFFA do you wanna protect the rhino / fox bugs too for your own advantage?
    Broken classes. The last cap all you did was play bow mage which was far more broken than rhinos. If that's not hypocrisy i don't know what is man. For starters landing knockbacks on dash/charging characters punishes them dearly. I'm pretty sure it's the animation that's the bug you're complaining about. It's no difference than if i was to repulse mid hs against a bear it's not going to magically cancel the HS animation from continuing. Yet that's besides the point.

    If you actually played any other level/gamemode like honor you'd find that rhinos are pathetically weak there, again you can nerf rhinos 2 thousand times and it's not going to change the fact that the class can exploit a not thought out set heal. If you want endgame balanced then you'd first call for dex sets to be nerfed followed a removal of set heals in exchange for stronger heals. Set heals benefit rhinos the most because rhinos already possesses a heal that gives a normal heal ontop of more H/s. In terms of healing that gived rhinos 3, 4 with combo heal that acts a drain. Yet how is this rhinos fault again? This is a question you've refused to answer since 105 by the way.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 01-08-2020 at 01:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cinco please
    By xzLegendszx in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2018, 09:42 AM
  2. Thank cinco!!!!!!!
    By Nofox in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2018, 02:30 PM
  3. @cinco v2
    By Buchmeister in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 11:13 AM
  4. Pls cinco
    By Ebafeiaba in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2017, 12:38 PM
  5. Regarding cinco
    By Taccori in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2015, 07:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •