Thread: 110 @cinco

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Buffing mages and bears will only ruin twink even more than it already is. Mages are a broken class that takes 0 skill to play, learn, and compete with. Mages have a higher critical chance, and crit damage compared to bird, the main critical class. Instead of asking for the class to be buffed how about you ask for the gear to be fixed instead. Like lowering the bows range down to 10 meters instead of 13 meters, why on earth did Cinco even make bows and staffs 13 meters in the first place, and making str set actually useful for once by increasing it's armor value.

Let's stop with this rhino is the problem argument. You said this same dumb argument for the last 3 caps and in each one rhino was nerfed, killing the class even more in honor and leaving it useless in twink. Yet no complaints about mages dropping even more kills per game with dex set compared to rhino. All i see is hypocrisy from your end waug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Buffing mages and bears will only ruin twink even more than it already is. Mages are a broken class that takes 0 skill to play, learn, and compete with. Mages have a higher critical chance, and crit damage compared to bird, the main critical class. Instead of asking for the class to be buffed how about you ask for the gear to be fixed instead. Like lowering the bows range down to 10 meters instead of 13 meters, why on earth did Cinco even make bows and staffs 13 meters in the first place, and making str set actually useful for once by increasing it's armor value.

Let's stop with this rhino is the problem argument. You said this same dumb argument for the last 3 caps and in each one rhino was nerfed, killing the class even more in honor and leaving it useless in twink. Yet no complaints about mages dropping even more kills per game with dex set compared to rhino. All i see is hypocrisy from your end waug.
    hahaha "hypocrisy" that was fun bro.
    Well when I Talk, ofc and obviously for endgame and that been said it's 100% fact what I said about rhino.
    Gear based balancing won't work unless you make them class bound and FORCE all class to use something particular which hardly anyone likes neither been a norm for PL. Top of that, we usually call a gear OP when multiple classes can be OP using it but when we say a class is OP, that class is OP even with different gear that holds true for ENDGAME rhino.

And it's not about being just OP it's about 2 hit (if not 1 hit kill) killing which is not acceptable. Top of that it seems like during movement using the skill charge it doesn't take anything including repulse, root, fire, freeze, stomp, stuns etc atleast these things should be fixed, I'd request cinco to investigate these bugs.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-07-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    hahaha "hypocrisy" that was fun bro.
    Well when I Talk, ofc and obviously for endgame and that been said it's 100% fact what I said about rhino.
    Gear based balancing won't work unless you make them class bound and FORCE all class to use something particular which hardly anyone likes neither been a norm for PL. Top of that, we usually call a gear OP when multiple classes can be OP using it but when we say a class is OP, that class is OP even with different gear that holds true for ENDGAME rhino.

And it's not about being just OP it's about 2 hit (if not 1 hit kill) killing which is not acceptable. Top of that it seems like during movement using the skill charge it doesn't take anything including repulse, root, fire, freeze, stomp, stuns etc atleast these things should be fixed, I'd request cinco to investigate these bugs.
    You're ignoring the fact that buffs and nerfs that are aimed towards classes are all done globably. Twink has suffered enough and it's a well known fact that you don't give a damn about it's sake. Twink has/had the largest player base in the game so when endgamers such as yourself continuously try and alter PvP towards your benefit by Nerfing classes that you don't like, be assured it's going to effect us.

Rhinos have been nerfed 3 times now. Yet you refuse to believe it's not the sets that are causing rhinos to be strong but the class itself. Play honor vs rhinos with 100 and 105 gear and you'll see that they cannot get a single kill. Now why's that? Foxes struggle to get kills in a endgame setting but owns when the stats aren't 5 digits in. 105 Honor set is the closest thing to a endgame setting within honor and rhinos still can't get kills. How about you analyze why instead of getting on forum everytime to complain about it. Until Set heals and damage value 5x higher than armor value is gone nothing will change. You can nerf rhinos a thousand times by then.