Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when will you have event again only in arcane ?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Lmao my man if you don't wanna work hard you might as well enjoy being broke and speaking of bringing back gold event do you have any idea what will happen this time when it comes back ? As at December 2018 helix was going for almost 3 billion and firestar was going for max gold ,now fast forward to the present and helix is going for 1.5 billion and firestar is going for the range of 300-400m depending on the seller and you say there's no change in the economy ? I can give you a list of prices that have dropped over the course of time and these are items that are usually highly demanded some of which have dropped below 100m and speaking of the winterfest..you can say it was boring but those who took full part in it benefited a whole lot ..there are players who made half a billion or even higher from the event so if you're not gonna do an event which you benefit from because it's "boring" them that's on you
    Don't @ me

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Given the situation of DL economy and as you said you started with nothing and now rich, if gold event doesnt help then how do you define “working hard”? Just to close the argument so we will all be enlightened. And also in case succeeding events wont be good.

Most of us dont have the luxury of time to be online 24/7 in the game.

If merching will be one of your recommendation, how can you determine/say prices that are low,fair, and overpriced when prices are constantly changing?
    Last edited by Eiser; 01-12-2020 at 03:32 AM.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    Given the situation of DL economy and as you said you started with nothing and now rich, if gold event doesnt help then how do you define “working hard”? Just to close the argument so we will all be enlightened. And also in case succeeding events wont be good.

Most of us dont have the luxury of time to be online 24/7 in the game.

If merching will be one of your recommendation, how can you determine/say prices that are low,fair, and overpriced when prices are constantly changing?
    Well I'd say working hard is constantly grinding and tbh you mustn't be online 24/7 ..even I do not play 24/7 ..there's a lot of places to farm for gold more especially with the introduction of the expansion maps ,a person with 1100%+ goldloot is capable of making a million within 30 minutes from the expansion maps and to be precise I'm talking about the university hills 2nd and 3rd missions ..now let's say you farm at least 3 hours daily that will give you 6m ,then multiply that by 7 days you get 42m and if you multiply 42 by 4 weeks you get 168m..everything you desire can't be acquired immediately which is what many do not understand and as a result request for a gold event ,what's even more funny is that with the inflation that follows they won't still be able to get all that they want despite having made let's say 4x max gold so it's mainly about putting the grind in ...I won't advice farming in black cat because not everyone has the ability to grind there and with little gold loot more gold can be made in the university hills missions if you're not after kills then speaking on the merching aspect I wouldn't really say merching is as lucrative as it seems especially if you're a collector who doesn't spend plat and I'm saying this after comparing myself with some merchants who started playing way before myself but that said the key is to keep an eye on market prices and buy when prices have dropped low ,also make sure to always ask more experienced merchants about prices so you don't get scammed while making deals by the greedy ones ..
    Then for new players ,join high society guilds that hold events like eoe15 and devils playground that do events almost on a daily basis as this will help you get decent amounts to start off with .. additionally do not neglect events no matter how stupid or boring they may seem as events go a long way to help you grow especially events where items drop but above all things the determination to succeed must be present or else nothing I've stated above will come to fruition
    I hope this helps and ends this arguement of gold event returning

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk