Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when will you have event again only in arcane ?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default when will you have event again only in arcane ?!

Cinco You have to do your best in dl every time i look in the arcane always of an unfair mine event these things have to do event in dl which and top good things got it opened new stuff etc

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by souzaluizantonio View Post
    Cinco You have to do your best in dl every time i look in the arcane always of an unfair mine event these things have to do event in dl which and top good things got it opened new stuff etc

cinco think a little remembers what you did month by month Gold and PvP event do it again let's be all happy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

cinco think a little remembers what you did month by month Gold and PvP event do it again let's be all happy!

Do some mines event until arrives on Valentine's Day PvP Gold event we want you to do something better on dark legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Do some mines event until arrives on Valentine's Day PvP Gold event we want you to do something better on dark legends

releases the events as you formerly released five we will be very grateful for what you do !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

releases the events as you formerly released five we will be very grateful for what you do !!!

having wings and a dream for us to have Gold PvP events for us would be even better a lot of people need Gold five !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

having wings and a dream for us to have Gold PvP events for us would be even better a lot of people need Gold five !!

https://youtu.be/N3UvjhN7c_0 your opinion down here who wants Gold event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

We don't don't need a gold event what we need is new vanity and items

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    I think everyone needs you as much as I need all Gold event and new vanitys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I think everyone needs you as much as I need all Gold event and new vanitys

The last time we had a gold event it broke the economy and it took a really long time for the prices to go back down and also ppl were selling items at maxed gold so no we don't need it considering we have gl forges on items

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The last time we had a gold event it broke the economy and it took a really long time for the prices to go back down and also ppl were selling items at maxed gold so no we don't need it considering we have gl forges on items
    In my opinion the prices will be normal have to apply the Gold event to cosas is even better and not without Event think a little

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

In my opinion the prices will be normal have to apply the Gold event to cosas is even better and not without Event think a little

Cinco See the options of the guys one better than the other Event and new drop helix weapons and stuff we want Gold events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cinco See the options of the guys one better than the other Event and new drop helix weapons and stuff we want Gold events

Dark helix where did you do for us in the drop? Where's the evolution in DARK LEGENDS? WE'RE ALL EXPECTING COSIAS GOOD AND NEW MAPS AND GOLD EVENT AS YOU DO IN ARCANE LEGENDS !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dark helix where did you do for us in the drop? Where's the evolution in DARK LEGENDS? WE'RE ALL EXPECTING COSIAS GOOD AND NEW MAPS AND GOLD EVENT AS YOU DO IN ARCANE LEGENDS !!!!

Did *

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Did *

Look there is only event in arcane nois of dark legends we are blind I play since 2013 if the five want banned me by talking so can bani just think it's unfair that has to do right things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Imo the reason why u what gold events is so u can be rich which is driven by ur greed I've never played al but from what I've seen it's a different game than dl and look ppl on the forms have already had this discussion helix is never coming back and cinco doesn't have to do anything so stop comparing apples to oranges

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

How about the case of new and returning players?

Without gold event, it will take so much grind just to get rich. Most especially the new players starting from zero. And to get new vanities, its either you buy in plats or wait for other players to resell in gold. With that, the gold event is like an alternative in case a player is not lucky with vanity/item drops in other events. Or even has no intention to buy for plats, though there are plats offers but large ones are difficult to attain.

Yes DL economy changed ever since the gold event came and it has good and bad effects.

Good side- afford for the so called new vanities and more gold.
    Bad side- overpricing of some merchants due to greed. its up to us to be more aware of prices and make deals which we think is fair. Negotiation and carefulness is the key.

And yes
    We hope for entirely “new” vanities and weapons and not recolors.
    Last edited by Eiser; 01-08-2020 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Well ,having seen all that was said here I'll say just a few things
    First and foremost we do not need another gold event ,this winterfest alone has already broken the prices of some items especially the highly demanded but rare items e.g big love which was less than 100m late last year but has gone up to 150m going by current prices and as much as I get what eiser is saying concerning new players and returning players I will restate here that a gold event is not needed to get rich ..I started playing DL again after the gold events towards the end of 2018 and I had absolutely nothing but through hard work I attained all that I own presently so if I can do it then anyone else who's determined can do it also
    Secondly on the events side of the coin I'd like to remind you lordcrewe that DL and Al are games with very different concepts because while Al is more adventure inclined which makes it easier to organise events for them DL is more horror oriented and as such events are not all that easy to organise .what's more funny is that 95% of those who rant on the forums about events don't really take part in the events when they arrive ,,like you lordcrewe I can count the number of times I saw you play in the winterfest and supatra also but these ones talk the most about events not being brought to DL so my advice to most who bring up this topic make sure that when you request for events and they come take full part rather than complaining about one thing or the other here on the forums like the dude who kept crying about not dropping any elder as if he was the only one who didn't get to drop them so yeah just grind and you'll get rich ,we do not need another gold event,then we will also have events so be patient

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    First and foremost we do not need another gold event ,this winterfest alone has already broken the prices of some items especially the highly demanded but rare items e.g big love which was less than 100m late last year but has gone up to 150m going by current prices and as much as I get what eiser is saying concerning new players and returning players I will restate here that a gold event is not needed to get rich ..I started playing DL again after the gold events towards the end of 2018 and I had absolutely nothing but through hard work I attained all that I own presently so if I can do it then anyone else who's determined can do it also
    Secondly on the events side of the coin I'd like to remind you lordcrewe that DL and Al are games with very different concepts because while Al is more adventure inclined which makes it easier to organise events for them DL is more horror oriented and as such events are not all that easy to organise .what's more funny is that 95% of those who rant on the forums about events don't really take part in the events when they arrive ,,like you lordcrewe I can count the number of times I saw you play in the winterfest and supatra also but these ones talk the most about events not being brought to DL so my advice to most who bring up this topic make sure that when you request for events and they come take full part rather than complaining about one thing or the other here on the forums like the dude who kept crying about not dropping any elder as if he was the only one who didn't get to drop them so yeah just grind and you'll get rich ,we do not need another gold event,then we will also have events so be patient

Just my 2 cents

I didn't know I couldn't ask when there will be the next event because I'm only interested in the clothes I don't participate because I don't want and what's the matter :0

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post

Just my 2 cents

No boy you should not have to work that hard just to get that much gold, this is game not real life it’s supposed to be fun. The economy has been ****ed since the last gold event so I see no reason to not bring it back. The economy is absolutely out of control, and anything of value cost over a 100mil. Most people on dl don’t have that much gold at all. The game hasn’t had a good new event in awhile and the winter event was super boring. What Dl needs is better events and a way to fix the economy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    No boy you should not have to work that hard just to get that much gold, this is game not real life it’s supposed to be fun. The economy has been ****ed since the last gold event so I see no reason to not bring it back. The economy is absolutely out of control, and anything of value cost over a 100mil. Most people on dl don’t have that much gold at all. The game hasn’t had a good new event in awhile and the winter event was super boring. What Dl needs is better events and a way to fix the economy.
    Lmao my man if you don't wanna work hard you might as well enjoy being broke and speaking of bringing back gold event do you have any idea what will happen this time when it comes back ? As at December 2018 helix was going for almost 3 billion and firestar was going for max gold ,now fast forward to the present and helix is going for 1.5 billion and firestar is going for the range of 300-400m depending on the seller and you say there's no change in the economy ? I can give you a list of prices that have dropped over the course of time and these are items that are usually highly demanded some of which have dropped below 100m and speaking of the winterfest..you can say it was boring but those who took full part in it benefited a whole lot ..there are players who made half a billion or even higher from the event so if you're not gonna do an event which you benefit from because it's "boring" them that's on you
    Don't @ me