Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Wake Up Call for PvP

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    They can create a new PvP game mode, with disabled awakens, and maybe without pets (just like Festerfang).


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Yah and more people would still quit for the exact same reason. We dont need more pvp modes when the modes we have are already inactive

  2. #42
    Member Regifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    I don't think u know what he means...
    He means create a new pvp map for the community to test if it was good then make it permanent. It will help pvp get active again because people will start trying the new map in pvp and see if its good and even post videos about it telling their feedback. It won't make people quit because awakenings will not be disabled for all game modes but just the new map.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

  3. #43
    Member Overgrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Forest of Shades
    Posts
    240
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Reponse Devs? any updates about the Honor pvp? @cinco

  4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,649
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts

    Default

    I believe I've weighted-in on the subject of Awakenings quite a lot already and nothing has changed.

    Honor PvP seems like it could be a fun thing for AL but it's not scheduled. We are in the process of reviewing our update schedule for AL currently ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  6. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I believe I've weighted-in on the subject of Awakenings quite a lot already and nothing has changed.

    Honor PvP seems like it could be a fun thing for AL but it's not scheduled. We are in the process of reviewing our update schedule for AL currently ;-)
    do not many players dummy and cheat in pvp.it prejudice other players

    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

  7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,649
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ipankyoellyandry View Post
    do not many players dummy and cheat in pvp.it prejudice other players

    Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    Yes. These are indeed major issues that accompany all of the revival efforts (especially the 'PvP leaderboard' request - to say nothing of possible PvP events which other Legends games do have but Arcane Legends does not).
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  8. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Plus 1 reviving pvp = reviving al

  9. #48
    Blogger Tendirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,150
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    256
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

    Default

    Ok. First off, The developer you are showing in the post is no longer active sadly. And I will go on to explain why PVP is truly dead. To start off it has nothing to do with an item modifications such as gems and or the recent awakening system as PVP's in most MMOs offer some sort of unfair advantage and players come back to try to out win them anyways.
    If we take a jump back to 2014- When I believe the Shuyal and maybe Dragon Enclave came out I don't remember exactly. PVP was just fine with the people who would overpower others with Mystic items and players with legendary Hell I had terrible items back then and I enjoyed being in Rogue PVP with almost the worst stats haha.
    Another view at your situation is that it is not the developer's fault of anything when it comes to PVP as PVP is generally just a player versus player lobby and therefore only has input from the players who are playing the so-called match. As I had responded to another gentleman in a post earlier this week I stated specifically if we want anything in this game to be brought back to how it was before we would need somewhat investments into the service and the engine that Spacetime Games uses which at this point in time would be harder slightly due to the fact that mobile gaming has not really gone off to what we in the past thought it would go to and every game studio started making their own versions of what spacetime Games have done. I feel that we as an entire community and even developers included should rebuild what we want when it comes to the Legend series and get the right stuff back and the wrong stuff out. This is more of a community problem. Not an item is better or whatever people would just throw off and claim because most of the people who have the good stuff in-game don't even PVP.
    I Cant do nothing right can i or is it just others.. IGN: Vploit

  10. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    890
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    Ok. First off, The developer you are showing in the post is no longer active sadly. And I will go on to explain why PVP is truly dead. To start off it has nothing to do with an item modifications such as gems and or the recent awakening system as PVP's in most MMOs offer some sort of unfair advantage and players come back to try to out win them anyways.
    If we take a jump back to 2014- When I believe the Shuyal and maybe Dragon Enclave came out I don't remember exactly. PVP was just fine with the people who would overpower others with Mystic items and players with legendary Hell I had terrible items back then and I enjoyed being in Rogue PVP with almost the worst stats haha.
    Another view at your situation is that it is not the developer's fault of anything when it comes to PVP as PVP is generally just a player versus player lobby and therefore only has input from the players who are playing the so-called match. As I had responded to another gentleman in a post earlier this week I stated specifically if we want anything in this game to be brought back to how it was before we would need somewhat investments into the service and the engine that Spacetime Games uses which at this point in time would be harder slightly due to the fact that mobile gaming has not really gone off to what we in the past thought it would go to and every game studio started making their own versions of what spacetime Games have done. I feel that we as an entire community and even developers included should rebuild what we want when it comes to the Legend series and get the right stuff back and the wrong stuff out. This is more of a community problem. Not an item is better or whatever people would just throw off and claim because most of the people who have the good stuff in-game don't even PVP.
    It's like giving a dog a bone (pvp), taking away the bone because "the family is now vegan" so he should go outside to eat some grass (pve).

    This isn't a community problem. It's more a developer problem.

    Reflection procs for the next 50 years won't help the situation.





    I do agree with your point in bold though.
    Last edited by Perceval; 01-14-2020 at 07:03 PM.

  11. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Infested arena better than pvp

  12. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    890
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Player4L View Post
    Infested arena better than pvp
    That explains a lot.

  13. #52
    Member Overgrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Forest of Shades
    Posts
    240
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    Ok. First off, The developer you are showing in the post is no longer active sadly. And I will go on to explain why PVP is truly dead. To start off it has nothing to do with an item modifications such as gems and or the recent awakening system as PVP's in most MMOs offer some sort of unfair advantage and players come back to try to out win them anyways.
    If we take a jump back to 2014- When I believe the Shuyal and maybe Dragon Enclave came out I don't remember exactly. PVP was just fine with the people who would overpower others with Mystic items and players with legendary Hell I had terrible items back then and I enjoyed being in Rogue PVP with almost the worst stats haha.
    Another view at your situation is that it is not the developer's fault of anything when it comes to PVP as PVP is generally just a player versus player lobby and therefore only has input from the players who are playing the so-called match. As I had responded to another gentleman in a post earlier this week I stated specifically if we want anything in this game to be brought back to how it was before we would need somewhat investments into the service and the engine that Spacetime Games uses which at this point in time would be harder slightly due to the fact that mobile gaming has not really gone off to what we in the past thought it would go to and every game studio started making their own versions of what spacetime Games have done. I feel that we as an entire community and even developers included should rebuild what we want when it comes to the Legend series and get the right stuff back and the wrong stuff out. This is more of a community problem. Not an item is better or whatever people would just throw off and claim because most of the people who have the good stuff in-game don't even PVP.
    Your analysis of not blaming the developers about it is hilarious.

    They made the changes not the community, its always in their hands, they're the gods of this game its always on them.

    And who would go to pvp when you have no chance to stay alive/kill plat users, and veterans if you're a new player?

    Again, what's the point of gears procs, pets AA etc. , for beating mindless bots(mobs and bosses) that satisfies you?

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Wake up
    By Dragoonclaws in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:47 AM
  2. Wake up
    By Dragoonclaws in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:09 PM
  3. Wake up
    By Dragoonclaws in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:38 PM
  4. Wake up
    By Dragoonclaws in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •