Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Wake Up Call for PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Wake Up Call for PvP

I know you devs are working on another expansion and events right now but can you please, please, even if its just now that you do us a favor. I'm waking you up from reality, the events are getting more boring as time passes by because everyone just became a farmer and just farm everyday/every month (event wise). What about the pvp players for once? At least give us a chance here? We gave farming a chance and gave your game another chance by switching into the Pve world. But isn't it time to do us a favor? Because All these times we have been farming again and again and again. We try very hard to adapt but please give us this one wish, to bring back pvp! It has been years of waiting and fighting for whilst living with the awful reality of pvp being dead. We even made it go so far by making tournaments with rewards over 50mil+ just to try to make it active but the participants are only in it for the items/gold and not for the fun. Don't lie guys, you all do miss the nostalgia of pvping all day and making new friends to play with just to wait for them to get online so you can pvp with them? Are you guys all bark but no bite? What happened to this dev post which happened 2 years ago and alot of people supported it but was not even implemented? Yeah you know what I'm saying, I'm talking about this post!

Name:  Screenshot (60).png
Views: 598
Size:  206.5 KB

Alright I'm gonna leave the rest of the reactions to you, my fellow arlorians and pvpers, and the devs if they ever see this post...
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

if has an option to disable awakening and lv cap pvp would be cool to go back and if not meh ppl with overpowered awakes will alwas win the fight not fun ( also those who has best pets ex: nekro/glow )

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Awakening isnt an issue. I agree about the rest +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennytheripper For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I do think pvp need to be re added but this complaints about Awakening and pets seem like a personal issue for that guy just simply get op Awakenings and buy the best pets simple but besides that pvp need a come back I miss pvp now it’s all pve and nabs trying to merch all day it gets boring last pvp event was lvl 15 ( I could be mistaken ) since then I haven’t seen any at all please implement something to revive pvp I agree this this post +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I agree, awakening isn't an issue it's actually sometimes profitable to the low on budgets because if they choose to awake they might get a good awake that makes their item worth really more. If it's the stats your talking about then you can just do the same by awakening you stuff until your satisfied but you shouldn't be too greedy like if you get 2 decent awakes but end up with the last one to be trash I'd say to not reawaken because the chances for a trash next awake is very high all the time. I actually want devs to implement a gear mainly for pvp with stats for rogue and not the stats for a tank that a rogue can use that also give dmg of a rogue like 2k dmg and 7k+ armor. (I am a rogue btw) I actually want the devs to release pvp main sets to make the classes role stand out more. Like a gear that makes rogue and mages squishy but strong so that the tanks will be more needed because as far as I see pvp rn tanks aren't really needed because mages and rogues with high armor can just tank themselves, adding the fact they have glowstik and nekro which absorbs damage recieved.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Regifter For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I also disagree with disabling lvl cap pvp but I don’t think pvp only items are a good idea either to be honest I just think there needs to be a reason for pvp now everyone rich but nothing to use the gold on something about pvp has to be done have events for it or something pvp is like in the shadow for so long just ignored only putting new maps if there was consistent pvp events I think that would do something and then you guys can see the errors ( if any ) in PvP and make much needed adjustments but right now sts seem to only care about expansion and some events here and there something has to be done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

What do you mean by disabling lvl cap though? is it like to make other lvled players able to join higher lvled players? If it is, I totally disagree with you because imagine a twink lvl 15 joins a pvp map and he was against lvl 41-63's? Wouldn't it be unfair because the lower lvl will be farmed due to the fact he lacks the stats of the lvl of the opponent greatly? And the lower lvl twink will just probably quit pvp because his/her enemies are way higher in lvl and stats and would create a broken pvp community.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

if STS can disable awakens in PvP then it would get very very active but they wont since money matters more obviously.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Awakens aren't really a problem but if you think so then maybe they can make a map that awakens and jewel stats will be disabled and the raw stats will be used. I see many people really disagree with awakenings on pvp. Its either they make a set for pvp only or a map which disables awakes and jewel stats.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Regifter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

For the past years, the community wants the PVP to be revived we are farming and gearing up for? and PVP Aps will be impossible for the newcomers. Dev any updates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Not really impossible for the newcomers tbh. With some update on pvp being implemented like certain pvp only gears, then it wouldn't be hard at all. Other than that devs can make sure price is decent enough for newcomers to save up for if they decide pvp is their thing unlike them saving up just to end up with dead pvp maps and spend millions which they spent alot of time to get and in the end they couldn't even sell them. If something was to be done by the devs I'm sure this problem would be solved and pvp will get back on its feet after so many years of waiting.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    Not really impossible for the newcomers tbh. With some update on pvp being implemented like certain pvp only gears, then it wouldn't be hard at all. Other than that devs can make sure price is decent enough for newcomers to save up for if they decide pvp is their thing unlike them saving up just to end up with dead pvp maps and spend millions which they spent alot of time to get and in the end they couldn't even sell them. If something was to be done by the devs I'm sure this problem would be solved and pvp will get back on its feet after so many years of waiting.
    Ok in this case I totally agree because if there was a set npc who sells pvp gears for any lvl but u can awaken and upgrade it I think that would make pvp more lively I cane back thinking lvl 71 pvp was active spent millions for no reason if the set pvp gears isn’t to expensive and accessible to all like if ur lvl 15 u can buy lvl 15 pvp gears that would be a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    I know you devs are working on another expansion and events right now but can you please, please, even if its just now that you do us a favor. I'm waking you up from reality, the events are getting more boring as time passes by because everyone just became a farmer and just farm everyday/every month (event wise). What about the pvp players for once? At least give us a chance here? We gave farming a chance and gave your game another chance by switching into the Pve world. But isn't it time to do us a favor? Because All these times we have been farming again and again and again. We try very hard to adapt but please give us this one wish, to bring back pvp! It has been years of waiting and fighting for whilst living with the awful reality of pvp being dead. We even made it go so far by making tournaments with rewards over 50mil+ just to try to make it active but the participants are only in it for the items/gold and not for the fun. Don't lie guys, you all do miss the nostalgia of pvping all day and making new friends to play with just to wait for them to get online so you can pvp with them? Are you guys all bark but no bite? What happened to this dev post which happened 2 years ago and alot of people supported it but was not even implemented? Yeah you know what I'm saying, I'm talking about this post!

Name:  Screenshot (60).png
Views: 598
Size:  206.5 KB

Alright I'm gonna leave the rest of the reactions to you, my fellow arlorians and pvpers, and the devs if they ever see this post...
    Eh.. i mean..
    the initiative is great, but..
    Devs wont do anything with this
    This is just another cry for help thrown on the pit of despair.
    StS doesnt care about things that wont bring in cash, feel free to @ me on that but we both damn well know its true.
    Hopefully when their game is dead they will realise what they did wrong

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Eh.. i mean..
    the initiative is great, but..
    Devs wont do anything with this
    This is just another cry for help thrown on the pit of despair.
    StS doesnt care about things that wont bring in cash, feel free to @ me on that but we both damn well know its true.
    Hopefully when their game is dead they will realise what they did wrong
    This is true but they have an option to make serious cash by reviving pvp that’s way more fun then pve and they could make small additions overtime and actually attract more players to the game but I kinda believe with more replies and more people talking this could be implemented if the items or gears had something to do with plat then it would be a good idea for them but like who knows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Why does anyone still care?

It's been 6 years.

#ripvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Didn't know the nail could be put any deeper in the coffin.

STS: hold my beer. *releases more reflection*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

True tho they're becoming greedier
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Start making the kills in fester outpost count towards pvp kills or aps... an problem solved lol

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Start making the kills in fester outpost count towards pvp kills or aps... an problem solved lol

1 <3
    That would be a good idea but only if it was a lvl cap in fester like in pvp or else it wouldn’t be fair for lvl 71 get farmed by lvl 76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Solution to pvp is simple:

-Bring back pvp on leaderboards
    -Make it so only kills in a given season count towards lb
    -Actively ban those obviously dummy farming. It's pretty easy to tell
    -Rescale awakenings solely in pvp, not pve, for lvls under 40 imo.

The problem is they don't want to deal with the dummy farmers. It's too much hassle. Rip pvp

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post: