Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Wake Up Call for PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    They can create a new PvP game mode, with disabled awakens, and maybe without pets (just like Festerfang).

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Yah and more people would still quit for the exact same reason. We dont need more pvp modes when the modes we have are already inactive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I don't think u know what he means...
    He means create a new pvp map for the community to test if it was good then make it permanent. It will help pvp get active again because people will start trying the new map in pvp and see if its good and even post videos about it telling their feedback. It won't make people quit because awakenings will not be disabled for all game modes but just the new map.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Reponse Devs? any updates about the Honor pvp? @cinco

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

I believe I've weighted-in on the subject of Awakenings quite a lot already and nothing has changed.

Honor PvP seems like it could be a fun thing for AL but it's not scheduled. We are in the process of reviewing our update schedule for AL currently ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I believe I've weighted-in on the subject of Awakenings quite a lot already and nothing has changed.

Honor PvP seems like it could be a fun thing for AL but it's not scheduled. We are in the process of reviewing our update schedule for AL currently ;-)
    do not many players dummy and cheat in pvp.it prejudice other players

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipankyoellyandry View Post
    do not many players dummy and cheat in pvp.it prejudice other players

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    Yes. These are indeed major issues that accompany all of the revival efforts (especially the 'PvP leaderboard' request - to say nothing of possible PvP events which other Legends games do have but Arcane Legends does not).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Plus 1 reviving pvp = reviving al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Ok. First off, The developer you are showing in the post is no longer active sadly. And I will go on to explain why PVP is truly dead. To start off it has nothing to do with an item modifications such as gems and or the recent awakening system as PVP's in most MMOs offer some sort of unfair advantage and players come back to try to out win them anyways.
    If we take a jump back to 2014- When I believe the Shuyal and maybe Dragon Enclave came out I don't remember exactly. PVP was just fine with the people who would overpower others with Mystic items and players with legendary Hell I had terrible items back then and I enjoyed being in Rogue PVP with almost the worst stats haha.
    Another view at your situation is that it is not the developer's fault of anything when it comes to PVP as PVP is generally just a player versus player lobby and therefore only has input from the players who are playing the so-called match. As I had responded to another gentleman in a post earlier this week I stated specifically if we want anything in this game to be brought back to how it was before we would need somewhat investments into the service and the engine that Spacetime Games uses which at this point in time would be harder slightly due to the fact that mobile gaming has not really gone off to what we in the past thought it would go to and every game studio started making their own versions of what spacetime Games have done. I feel that we as an entire community and even developers included should rebuild what we want when it comes to the Legend series and get the right stuff back and the wrong stuff out. This is more of a community problem. Not an item is better or whatever people would just throw off and claim because most of the people who have the good stuff in-game don't even PVP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    Ok. First off, The developer you are showing in the post is no longer active sadly. And I will go on to explain why PVP is truly dead. To start off it has nothing to do with an item modifications such as gems and or the recent awakening system as PVP's in most MMOs offer some sort of unfair advantage and players come back to try to out win them anyways.
    If we take a jump back to 2014- When I believe the Shuyal and maybe Dragon Enclave came out I don't remember exactly. PVP was just fine with the people who would overpower others with Mystic items and players with legendary Hell I had terrible items back then and I enjoyed being in Rogue PVP with almost the worst stats haha.
    Another view at your situation is that it is not the developer's fault of anything when it comes to PVP as PVP is generally just a player versus player lobby and therefore only has input from the players who are playing the so-called match. As I had responded to another gentleman in a post earlier this week I stated specifically if we want anything in this game to be brought back to how it was before we would need somewhat investments into the service and the engine that Spacetime Games uses which at this point in time would be harder slightly due to the fact that mobile gaming has not really gone off to what we in the past thought it would go to and every game studio started making their own versions of what spacetime Games have done. I feel that we as an entire community and even developers included should rebuild what we want when it comes to the Legend series and get the right stuff back and the wrong stuff out. This is more of a community problem. Not an item is better or whatever people would just throw off and claim because most of the people who have the good stuff in-game don't even PVP.
    It's like giving a dog a bone (pvp), taking away the bone because "the family is now vegan" so he should go outside to eat some grass (pve).

This isn't a community problem. It's more a developer problem.

Reflection procs for the next 50 years won't help the situation.

I do agree with your point in bold though.
    Last edited by Perceval; 01-14-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Player4L

Infested arena better than pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player4L View Post
    Infested arena better than pvp
    That explains a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    Your analysis of not blaming the developers about it is hilarious.

They made the changes not the community, its always in their hands, they're the gods of this game its always on them.

And who would go to pvp when you have no chance to stay alive/kill plat users, and veterans if you're a new player?

Again, what's the point of gears procs, pets AA etc. , for beating mindless bots(mobs and bosses) that satisfies you?

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk