Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/8/2020 | Lunar New Year Coming Soon! + New Arcane Weapon Preview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    it's not about matching the rogues and it will never be possible, but there was a point where the warriors were too discriminated against for being "useless" on the Op maps.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    Thats understandable it could work to its full potential in PVE but for PVP that will make clashes unbalanced and broken many players will retire from pvp because of it if warriors going to insta kill. In clashes it should be 50% fair otherwise what is the rogue’s job if warrior getting insta kills from proc its just broken if thats the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennytheripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kennytheripper View Post
    Thats understandable it could work to its full potential in PVE but for PVP that will make clashes unbalanced and broken many players will retire from pvp because of it if warriors going to insta kill. In clashes it should be 50% fair otherwise what is the rogue’s job if warrior getting insta kills from proc its just broken if thats the case

For pvp it is 50% bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Tbh it's a shame that the Death Engine Battleaxe didn't get more attention than the Death Engine Aegis. Like who cares about playing Ebon Aegis 2.0...How come the Battleaxe got shorthanded with that 7X Damage Etc part in DOT Procs? It would of been nice to have DOT Proc be the main focus this Expansion than having it be Reflect Proc all over again...a proc type I'm not a fan of to begin with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

For pvp it is 50% bud.

Well see how it works, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can we stop with the oversized mage weapons that are almost 2 times the size of a mage. It looks silly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowan View Post
    Can we stop with the oversized mage weapons that are almost 2 times the size of a mage. It looks silly
    Also would be good to stop having the skinny leg vanities. Please, why can we not have ROBES? Please, we are begging you STS.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    check mechanics of arc armor rogue type, and how it procs, and tell it to devs about "rogues arent meant to take damage" lol

Just because an item proc active while taking damage doesn’t mean that the class is made to take damage. You are a joke man haha

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

nice remiem..ty sts...hopefully there is worth grinding,token vendor item...like bounded engine weap?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

it's not about matching the rogues and it will never be possible, but there was a point where the warriors were too discriminated against for being "useless" on the Op maps.

The main problem is the proc reflect in pvp. In pve we need each other even you have 1milion % reflect in pve its ok for us but in pvp reflect disable the balance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Just remember the 71 lvl cap first 3weeks warior has a 1hit reflect to all the boss. We are hapy because its easy us to run with op warior i hope that ulti not nerf. All rogue not complain against that because we need war sory my bad english but in pvp pls restore the balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Just give up on reflect procs next time sts, no one likes that!!!! Try something like maul proc/ dragon hunters proc/ Immo procs/ or tb... COME ON ITS NOT HARD!! WE PAY A LOT.!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sts dont see what many player want they do same mistakes on ebon reflect then why sts say that they balance the game last year? i think reflect is not the main reason the reason is the 1hit dead on pvp because of reflect reflect is against high damage player rogue can kill warior in 3-4 hits same op, but why warior can kill rog in 1 shot because of reflect?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

everyone would feel better if they could have better control of their proc .. the ebon reflect makes proc and you have to wait for the enemy to hit you two more times to activate the shield and in bosses like valley that don't even hit you It does not work and in pvp when they see that you have proc they do not hit you or hope that they magically hit you to miraculously kill them ... it would be more useful a damage x7 or a shield that protects all the pt that is similar to that of nekro or a pull with stun similar to the terror blade ... they are proc that they are already there if they don't want to think much ... they would be more helpful than a reflect that is not seen because the enemy does not hit you... I would also solve the instakill that bothers everyone in pvp and pve ... just my opinion ... ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    everyone would feel better if they could have better control of their proc .. the ebon reflect makes proc and you have to wait for the enemy to hit you two more times to activate the shield and in bosses like valley that don't even hit you It does not work and in pvp when they see that you have proc they do not hit you or hope that they magically hit you to miraculously kill them ... it would be more useful a damage x7 or a shield that protects all the pt that is similar to that of nekro or a pull with stun similar to the terror blade ... they are proc that they are already there if they don't want to think much ... they would be more helpful than a reflect that is not seen because the enemy does not hit you... I would also solve the instakill that bothers everyone in pvp and pve ... just my opinion ... ty
    it would also give more balance to the forces since the rogues and mages have more proc control with their x3 damage in pvp and the war can only wait for the reflect to be able to do damage...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lol the x3 damage is not a % i think its dot with last time i do proc on warior 150 per thick X3 with my 6.7k damage on outpost lol with 19k hp of a war? Compare to 10k back damage of reflect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Arcane legends 2099: new arcane weapons with 100,000% reflection.

They started something they can't end. It's just for the money now.

Who cares anymore anyway.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Lol the x3 damage is not a % i think its dot with last time i do proc on warior 150 per thick X3 with my 6.7k damage on outpost lol with 19k hp of a war? Compare to 10k back damage of reflect
    And how much damage do I reflect if you see my proc and don't hit me? that is my point there is no control in that proc neither in pvp nor in pve .. it is only to hope that the enemy will hit you 3 times in a row to be able to do him some damage .. while the other weapons proc offer insured damage and they just have to hit and not wait to get hit ...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Arcane legends 2099: new arcane weapons with 100,000% reflection.

They started something they can't end. It's just for the money now.

Who cares anymore anyway.
    So true man, they are misusing the customer loyalty. Our blind loyalty has poisoned and turned into arrogance. It is partly the fault of the a-lickers on this forum, they make poop and the players go WOW , nice.. and the next suggestion becomes you guys should cover it in gold leaf an sell it for plats too. Stop doing it you fools.
    The only reason they are able to sell poop because we are buying it and until I joined this forum I wondered who was approving it.

I think its time we stop investing. I am not going to buy plats until they start creating quality and balanced content. Let the game suffer that's the only way they will understand that they need to pull their socks up.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid Head For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ofc the rogue duggar daggers are the worst compared to the rest