Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 171

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/8/2020 | Lunar New Year Coming Soon! + New Arcane Weapon Preview

  1. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    247
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    (....) What difference will aegis doing 150% more damage when it does 1000 less then dozer? (.....)
    Yep my thoughts exactly. Aegis always has low dmg . This proc belongs to skull dozer axe in my opinion. Not aegis which always had low dmg. It makes no sense

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drannak For This Useful Post:


  3. #142
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Question about Death Engine Rifle. Ebon Glade Rifle of Vision has a chance to apply Swamp Shock. Thatís like three times damage over time. While in Death Engine Rifle, when active, it does 7X damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE. Does that mean it damages the enemy ten times over time? 0.3x10= 3?

  4. #143
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    227
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    if gun could proc a debuff which is similar to duggar bow, and now it could shoots 3 shots which can proc 3 times at once, why cant duggar bow gets something like this? with different mechanic.. like dusk bringer bow that shoots 2 arrow normal shot, charged 3 shot

    If its isnt too much, can you add some visual effect on the shots of the bow, like ebon bow :v the shots from new 76 is pretty plain

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  5. #144
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    More information about the new pets?

  6. #145
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,951
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    342
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    239
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    Question about Death Engine Rifle. Ebon Glade Rifle of Vision has a chance to apply Swamp Shock. That’s like three times damage over time. While in Death Engine Rifle, when active, it does 7X damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE. Does that mean it damages the enemy ten times over time? 0.3x10= 3?
    like to know this too ..

  7. #146
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    305
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    Question about Death Engine Rifle. Ebon Glade Rifle of Vision has a chance to apply Swamp Shock. Thatís like three times damage over time. While in Death Engine Rifle, when active, it does 7X damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE. Does that mean it damages the enemy ten times over time? 0.3x10= 3?
    Every 0.3 secs for 3s means it will damage7X (10 times) to a single target. Don't know if this proc has a cooldown or it can apply to more than 1 mob simultaneously.

  8. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    Question about Death Engine Rifle. Ebon Glade Rifle of Vision has a chance to apply Swamp Shock. That’s like three times damage over time. While in Death Engine Rifle, when active, it does 7X damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE. Does that mean it damages the enemy ten times over time? 0.3x10= 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    like to know this too ..
    It means the dot will do damage every 300 millisecond for the duration of 3 second, which means you get 10 dots.
    Now I would like to know how much is 7x damage, is it 7x of auto attack? may be a bow user can answer.

  9. #148
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    305
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    It means the dot will do damage every 300 millisecond for the duration of 3 second, which means you get 10 dots.
    Now I would like to know how much is 7x damage, is it 7x of auto attack? may be a bow user can answer.
    Lol 300 millisecond is 3 seconds. XD

  10. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    534
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    I got almost 5k damage on my warrior,but when i tried the skull dozer axe and proc it on mobs it only dealt 100 - 3k damage/tick and when using the vengeful blood it will deal 3k-6k critical damage....skull dozer axe looks very bad in dealing damage even the weapon was created to dealing damage on its proc...i think skull dozer axe should deal more damage maybe 1.5x damage...it has been a few months I'm using skull dozer axe and i felt a bit unsatisfy with the proc damage especially to the boss...so far the proc rate is very good and pvp also nice...thank you sts for this great game and awesome events

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  11. #150
    Forum Adept alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    254
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    if gun could proc a debuff which is similar to duggar bow, and now it could shoots 3 shots which can proc 3 times at once, why cant duggar bow gets something like this? with different mechanic.. like dusk bringer bow that shoots 2 arrow normal shot, charged 3 shot

    If its isnt too much, can you add some visual effect on the shots of the bow, like ebon bow :v the shots from new 76 is pretty plain

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    u have to be kidding me, bro rouge was riding on the game for like cap 61-76 and u all still is strongest dps in the game and now u talking somehow that u all was weak as fak and u guys were that characters who were need get better to join into the game you all still in top of the game don't worry about that and why have u should shot 3 targets at all? :/
    and please don't start that game saying no we need be better we are weak bla bla bla caz that time whole game warriors and mages will be against you :|
    just be happy you will get good dagger to get more damage that's all ...
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  12. #151
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    441
    Thanked in
    246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Lol 300 millisecond is 3 seconds. XD
    3000 IQ, no wonder why the time has been super fast lately.
    I always thought the time was set up like this.
    1hour=60min. 1min=60sec. 1sec=1000 milliseconds. 1ms=1000 microseconds. 1microsecond=1000 nanoseconds.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  13. #152
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    227
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    u have to be kidding me, bro rouge was riding on the game for like cap 61-76 and u all still is strongest dps in the game and now u talking somehow that u all was weak as fak and u guys were that characters who were need get better to join into the game you all still in top of the game don't worry about that and why have u should shot 3 targets at all? :/
    and please don't start that game saying no we need be better we are weak bla bla bla caz that time whole game warriors and mages will be against you :|
    just be happy you will get good dagger to get more damage that's all ...
    it isnt about that, im jus saying that mages gun have some special effect, maybe bow have their debuff but it isnt explicitly written, im just hoping that sts will explain this properly... dont insinuate the situation bro

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  14. #153
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    187
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    3000 IQ, no wonder why the time has been super fast lately.
    I always thought the time was set up like this.
    1hour=60min. 1min=60sec. 1sec=1000 milliseconds. 1ms=1000 microseconds. 1microsecond=1000 nanoseconds.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Lmfaoooooo

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  15. #154
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sorcerer's is shortest due to the class' innate ability to apply damage to multiple targets. Rogue's is in the middle because the daggers require close range but the class' overall damage output is highest.
    I like how you skipped warrior out of your explanation there.

    [B]The time of the proc should be decided based on the type of the proc and the type of the proc should be decided based on the type of the class. Anyone who plays all three classes knows your explanation is theoretical and doesn't apply on field. Perhaps dude we are having all these issues because you don't play your own game.

    Also, I am very angry that you revised the procs when warriors asked for it but you didnt give a sh*t when mage said that they don't want the reflection proc again.

    Trust me man its realty sad and disappointing to see through your bias and BS.

  16. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    521
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    May I ask what the devs are thinking if they release new arc weapons for war which buffs 150%dmg?

    What’s the point for buffing us while we can’t really spam Skills like rogues and the duration of 6s.....it’s like the cd of windmill or skysmash...! I don’t start with the high mana regen.... there is something called mana pots... it’s getting worse.
    in my opinion it’s useless and u could better rework the reflect a little bit to be much interesting.

    +1 for rogue buff. They stay as high dps so the 50% dmg is nice to have!

  17. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    May I ask what the devs are thinking if they release new arc weapons for war which buffs 150%dmg?

    Whatís the point for buffing us while we canít really spam Skills like rogues and the duration of 6s.....itís like the cd of windmill or skysmash...! I donít start with the high mana regen.... there is something called mana pots... itís getting worse.
    in my opinion itís useless and u could better rework the reflect a little bit to be much interesting.

    +1 for rogue buff. They stay as high dps so the 50% dmg is nice to have!
    Well that's why don't expect much from sts when the proc goes out and the boss in vardan stun happen a waste of a proc when using skill and some in a CD state waste of a proc unless they add something like CD reduce skill in which will reduce cool down skill by a half if not it's another useless proc after all war skill reduce was just to long......... Another useless invention

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:


  19. #157
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Well that's why don't expect much from sts when the proc goes out and the boss in vardan stun happen a waste of a proc when using skill and some in a CD state waste of a proc unless they add something like CD reduce skill in which will reduce cool down skill by a half if not it's another useless proc after all war skill reduce was just to long......... Another useless invention

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    I mean warrior skill cool down take to long

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  20. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    227
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    warriors damage is like 2k-5k and 150% means it gives around 2.5x damage so aproximately 6k-10k per proc

    whereby rogues have like 4k-7k damage and their proc is 50% which is 1.5x damage which gives them abt 6k-10.5k per proc

    idek why ppl r complaining...wait for the weapon to release in full..n complain..okay?dont implicitly ask to bring back the reflect mechanic

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  21. #159
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    warriors damage is like 2k-5k and 150% means it gives around 2.5x damage so aproximately 6k-10k per proc

    whereby rogues have like 4k-7k damage and their proc is 50% which is 1.5x damage which gives them abt 6k-10.5k per proc

    idek why ppl r complaining...wait for the weapon to release in full..n complain..okay?dont implicitly ask to bring back the reflect mechanic

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk


    The problem is that the proc is useless for warrior because the abilities cool down are way too long, u will proc but u will not be able to use ur skills. Skyward have 4s cooldown, axe 7s and wind 10 sec, so if u active proc with an ability u will not be able to use it again during the proc.


    For rogue this kind of buff is fine because in 5 seconds u can use ur skills at least 2x, since aimed shot have 2s cd.


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  22. #160
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    227
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    The problem is that the proc is useless for warrior because the abilities cool down are way too long, u will proc but u will not be able to use ur skills. Skyward have 4s cooldown, axe 7s and wind 10 sec, so if u active proc with an ability u will not be able to use it again during the proc.


    For rogue this kind of buff is fine because in 5 seconds u can use ur skills at least 2x, since aimed shot have 2s cd.


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    i dont think the proc gives you x2.5 damage passively bro, it gives you x2.5 damage aura damage like ebon dagger, i doubt it works like insta proc like rage ult

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-10-2019, 11:23 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-14-2019, 09:17 AM
  3. Preview - Developer Day 2019
    By Cinco in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-12-2019, 07:39 AM
  4. 1/30/19 | Preview | NEW Lunar New Year event!
    By Justg in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-04-2019, 01:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •