Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/8/2020 | Lunar New Year Coming Soon! + New Arcane Weapon Preview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

if gun could proc a debuff which is similar to duggar bow, and now it could shoots 3 shots which can proc 3 times at once, why cant duggar bow gets something like this? with different mechanic.. like dusk bringer bow that shoots 2 arrow normal shot, charged 3 shot

If its isnt too much, can you add some visual effect on the shots of the bow, like ebon bow :v the shots from new 76 is pretty plain

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

More information about the new pets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    Question about Death Engine Rifle. Ebon Glade Rifle of Vision has a chance to apply Swamp Shock. That’s like three times damage over time. While in Death Engine Rifle, when active, it does 7X damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE. Does that mean it damages the enemy ten times over time? 0.3x10= 3?
    like to know this too ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Question about Death Engine Rifle. Ebon Glade Rifle of Vision has a chance to apply Swamp Shock. That’s like three times damage over time. While in Death Engine Rifle, when active, it does 7X damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE. Does that mean it damages the enemy ten times over time? 0.3x10= 3?
    Every 0.3 secs for 3s means it will damage7X (10 times) to a single target. Don't know if this proc has a cooldown or it can apply to more than 1 mob simultaneously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    like to know this too ..
    It means the dot will do damage every 300 millisecond for the duration of 3 second, which means you get 10 dots.
    Now I would like to know how much is 7x damage, is it 7x of auto attack? may be a bow user can answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    It means the dot will do damage every 300 millisecond for the duration of 3 second, which means you get 10 dots.
    Now I would like to know how much is 7x damage, is it 7x of auto attack? may be a bow user can answer.
    Lol 300 millisecond is 3 seconds. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I got almost 5k damage on my warrior,but when i tried the skull dozer axe and proc it on mobs it only dealt 100 - 3k damage/tick and when using the vengeful blood it will deal 3k-6k critical damage....skull dozer axe looks very bad in dealing damage even the weapon was created to dealing damage on its proc...i think skull dozer axe should deal more damage maybe 1.5x damage...it has been a few months I'm using skull dozer axe and i felt a bit unsatisfy with the proc damage especially to the boss...so far the proc rate is very good and pvp also nice...thank you sts for this great game and awesome events

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    if gun could proc a debuff which is similar to duggar bow, and now it could shoots 3 shots which can proc 3 times at once, why cant duggar bow gets something like this? with different mechanic.. like dusk bringer bow that shoots 2 arrow normal shot, charged 3 shot

If its isnt too much, can you add some visual effect on the shots of the bow, like ebon bow :v the shots from new 76 is pretty plain

u have to be kidding me, bro rouge was riding on the game for like cap 61-76 and u all still is strongest dps in the game and now u talking somehow that u all was weak as fak and u guys were that characters who were need get better to join into the game you all still in top of the game don't worry about that and why have u should shot 3 targets at all? :/
    and please don't start that game saying no we need be better we are weak bla bla bla caz that time whole game warriors and mages will be against you :|
    just be happy you will get good dagger to get more damage that's all ...
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Lol 300 millisecond is 3 seconds. XD
    3000 IQ, no wonder why the time has been super fast lately.
    I always thought the time was set up like this.
    1hour=60min. 1min=60sec. 1sec=1000 milliseconds. 1ms=1000 microseconds. 1microsecond=1000 nanoseconds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    u have to be kidding me, bro rouge was riding on the game for like cap 61-76 and u all still is strongest dps in the game and now u talking somehow that u all was weak as fak and u guys were that characters who were need get better to join into the game you all still in top of the game don't worry about that and why have u should shot 3 targets at all? :/
    and please don't start that game saying no we need be better we are weak bla bla bla caz that time whole game warriors and mages will be against you :|
    just be happy you will get good dagger to get more damage that's all ...
    it isnt about that, im jus saying that mages gun have some special effect, maybe bow have their debuff but it isnt explicitly written, im just hoping that sts will explain this properly... dont insinuate the situation bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    3000 IQ, no wonder why the time has been super fast lately.
    I always thought the time was set up like this.
    1hour=60min. 1min=60sec. 1sec=1000 milliseconds. 1ms=1000 microseconds. 1microsecond=1000 nanoseconds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Lmfaoooooo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sorcerer's is shortest due to the class' innate ability to apply damage to multiple targets. Rogue's is in the middle because the daggers require close range but the class' overall damage output is highest.
    I like how you skipped warrior out of your explanation there.

[B]The time of the proc should be decided based on the type of the proc and the type of the proc should be decided based on the type of the class. Anyone who plays all three classes knows your explanation is theoretical and doesn't apply on field. Perhaps dude we are having all these issues because you don't play your own game.

Also, I am very angry that you revised the procs when warriors asked for it but you didnt give a sh*t when mage said that they don't want the reflection proc again.

Trust me man its realty sad and disappointing to see through your bias and BS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

May I ask what the devs are thinking if they release new arc weapons for war which buffs 150%dmg?

What’s the point for buffing us while we can’t really spam Skills like rogues and the duration of 6s.....it’s like the cd of windmill or skysmash...! I don’t start with the high mana regen.... there is something called mana pots... it’s getting worse.
    in my opinion it’s useless and u could better rework the reflect a little bit to be much interesting.

+1 for rogue buff. They stay as high dps so the 50% dmg is nice to have!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    May I ask what the devs are thinking if they release new arc weapons for war which buffs 150%dmg?

What’s the point for buffing us while we can’t really spam Skills like rogues and the duration of 6s.....it’s like the cd of windmill or skysmash...! I don’t start with the high mana regen.... there is something called mana pots... it’s getting worse.
    in my opinion it’s useless and u could better rework the reflect a little bit to be much interesting.

+1 for rogue buff. They stay as high dps so the 50% dmg is nice to have!
    Well that's why don't expect much from sts when the proc goes out and the boss in vardan stun happen a waste of a proc when using skill and some in a CD state waste of a proc unless they add something like CD reduce skill in which will reduce cool down skill by a half if not it's another useless proc after all war skill reduce was just to long......... Another useless invention

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Well that's why don't expect much from sts when the proc goes out and the boss in vardan stun happen a waste of a proc when using skill and some in a CD state waste of a proc unless they add something like CD reduce skill in which will reduce cool down skill by a half if not it's another useless proc after all war skill reduce was just to long......... Another useless invention

I mean warrior skill cool down take to long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

warriors damage is like 2k-5k and 150% means it gives around 2.5x damage so aproximately 6k-10k per proc

whereby rogues have like 4k-7k damage and their proc is 50% which is 1.5x damage which gives them abt 6k-10.5k per proc

idek why ppl r complaining...wait for the weapon to release in full..n complain..okay?dont implicitly ask to bring back the reflect mechanic

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    warriors damage is like 2k-5k and 150% means it gives around 2.5x damage so aproximately 6k-10k per proc

whereby rogues have like 4k-7k damage and their proc is 50% which is 1.5x damage which gives them abt 6k-10.5k per proc

idek why ppl r complaining...wait for the weapon to release in full..n complain..okay?dont implicitly ask to bring back the reflect mechanic

The problem is that the proc is useless for warrior because the abilities cool down are way too long, u will proc but u will not be able to use ur skills. Skyward have 4s cooldown, axe 7s and wind 10 sec, so if u active proc with an ability u will not be able to use it again during the proc.

For rogue this kind of buff is fine because in 5 seconds u can use ur skills at least 2x, since aimed shot have 2s cd.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    The problem is that the proc is useless for warrior because the abilities cool down are way too long, u will proc but u will not be able to use ur skills. Skyward have 4s cooldown, axe 7s and wind 10 sec, so if u active proc with an ability u will not be able to use it again during the proc.

For rogue this kind of buff is fine because in 5 seconds u can use ur skills at least 2x, since aimed shot have 2s cd.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    i dont think the proc gives you x2.5 damage passively bro, it gives you x2.5 damage aura damage like ebon dagger, i doubt it works like insta proc like rage ult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    New year, new--GEAR! The Lunar New Year is coming up and that means new goodies in game for all. This week, we're serving up a sneak peek of the new Arcane weapons (Aegis, Rifle and Daggers) as well as some of the festive vanities available for the upcoming Lunar New Year Event!

Lunar New Year Vanities

There will be lots to see in this event, but it wouldn't be a New Year without some fireworks! There are two new fireworks to share with all of your favorite people.

Attachment 185316
    Attachment 185318

Attachment 185319
    Attachment 185317

And, new helms, in plenty of colors to suit your taste:

Attachment 185320

Attachment 185321

Attachment 185322

Attachment 185323

Fireworks and the new Helmets can be looted from Kil'Joy the Goblin or purchased with Red Envelopes from Sheriff Qian.

New Arcane Weapons

Attachment 185303 Attachment 185304

(Revised)
    The Aegis offers a chance for Valley Vengeance buff when the Warrior does damage. The Valley Vengeance buff gives +150 Mana Regeneration, +50% Armor Mitigation, and +150% Damage for 6 seconds in PVE. +50 Mana Regeneration, +25% Armor Mitigation, and +50% Damage for 6 seconds in PVP.

Attachment 185305 Attachment 185306

(Revised)
    The Death Engine Rifle gives a chance to proc Death Grind target debuff that reduces damage, armor and does damage over time. While active, Death Grind does 7X Damage every 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVE and between 1.25X and 2.5X Damage ever 0.3 seconds for 3 seconds in PVP. Rifle can hit up to 3 targets when charged.

Attachment 185307 Attachment 185308

(Revised)
    Death Engine Daggers come with a chance to create a Blade Barrier buff when the Rogue deals damage! This buff gives +50% Damage, +50% Armor Mitigation and +25% Movement Speed for 5 seconds in PVE. +25% Damage, 25% Armor Mitigation and +15% Movement Speed for 5 seconds in PVP.

For Reference: Existing Level 76 Arcane Weapon procs - Death Engine Battleaxe gives +25% Armor Mitigation for 7 seconds in both PvE and PvP. Death Engine Staff gives +50% Damage Reflection for 3 seconds in PvP at Level 76, +2000% Damage Reflection in PvE at Level 76. Death Engine Bow proc damages its target every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds doing up to 7X damage in PvE and 3X damage in PvP.

These new Level 76 Arcane "Death Engine" weapons will be in the Locked Crate of the Metal Rat (which can be looted from Kil'Joy the Goblin) and the Massive Crate of the Metal Rat (available in limited quantities in the Store).Year of the Metal Rat

Attachment 185327

We also have some new pets to celebrate the New Year...

Let us know what you think! The Lunar New Year Events will start January 16, 2020!
    Hi Devs,

Revised proc is kind of revised RIP.

Aegies are not for Rogs, if you give 150% dmg buff it makes some difference for war.

Atleast try to make it 200% else its kind of bit waste compared to ebon aegies....ebon aegies will be still OP, then whats the use of releasing new fancy weapon???

Just test before your release the proc!!!

Dont just simply make 50%, 150% procs....
    Ign: Axemenarmy

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xmenarmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xmenarmy View Post
    Hi Devs,

Revised proc is kind of revised RIP.

Aegies are not for Rogs, if you give 150% dmg buff it makes some difference for war.

Atleast try to make it 200% else its kind of bit waste compared to ebon aegies....ebon aegies will be still OP, then whats the use of releasing new fancy weapon???

Just test before your release the proc!!!

Dont just simply make 50%, 150% procs....
    Well tbh 150% damage for war is nothing that not even op ...but well just wait untill it release tomorrow

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk