Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/8/2020 | Lunar New Year Coming Soon! + New Arcane Weapon Preview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

wow 150% damage :d sana all

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    May I ask what the devs are thinking if they release new arc weapons for war which buffs 150%dmg?

What’s the point for buffing us while we can’t really spam Skills like rogues and the duration of 6s.....it’s like the cd of windmill or skysmash...! I don’t start with the high mana regen.... there is something called mana pots... it’s getting worse.
    in my opinion it’s useless and u could better rework the reflect a little bit to be much interesting.

+1 for rogue buff. They stay as high dps so the 50% dmg is nice to have!
    The point of buffing dmg is, that current end game is about farming infested/hydra/deep or valley.
    F.e. Rogues (party of 4 endgame players) can farm infested from 5s-15s. Compare it with endgame warrior. Without good rogue warriors spend 1-2 minutes on the map.

I have to agree that 6s duration may be very low, to be effective it needs at least 15s. Let test it first and then ask for editting.
    I can imagine devs realize 6s (or 150%) is not enough and will rework it.

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    It means the dot will do damage every 300 millisecond for the duration of 3 second, which means you get 10 dots.
    Now I would like to know how much is 7x damage, is it 7x of auto attack? may be a bow user can answer.
    mage is inferior class.. everything also lesser .. lesser second in rifle process compared to dugar ... dont compare to blades as they both have different process...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

both proc rate r the same..0.3second for over 3seconds...and 0.5sec over 5seconds...its literally 10shots per proc...complain more and get ur mages gun to 1second over 10second...and when it comes to pvp..ull die be4 the proc finishes its proc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    both proc rate r the same..0.3second for over 3seconds...and 0.5sec over 5seconds...its literally 10shots per proc...complain more and get ur mages gun to 1second over 10second...and when it comes to pvp..ull die be4 the proc finishes its proc

What about 3sec proc on staff? Lets say you get pushed and your proc activates....what do you reflect? Nothing, you lose whole proc length while running back to enemy. Same happens if you get stunned.
    Most of bosses in game attacks every 5sec or more...what do you reflect if proc lasts 3secs? Not to mention that staff proc is really hard to trigger on single target.
    Mages cant even use skill properly since ebons weapons & reflection procs released, and now we have both weapons with 3secs proc? Cmon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    What about 3sec proc on staff? Lets say you get pushed and your proc activates....what do you reflect? Nothing, you lose whole proc length while running back to enemy. Same happens if you get stunned.
    Most of bosses in game attacks every 5sec or more...what do you reflect if proc lasts 3secs? Not to mention that staff proc is really hard to trigger on single target.
    Mages cant even use skill properly since ebons weapons & reflection procs released, and now we have both weapons with 3secs proc? Cmon...
    i didnt mention staff...im literally referring to the gun and bow...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Man I'm glad I quit mage to be a warrior coz mages really needs some good buff.mages and warrs totally rely on procs but for rogues they don't even need a proc based weapon to do humongous damage in fact they have op damage.so buff mages weap if possible.
    Just my opinion no hate pls ty.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

@Cinco/Dev

Can you please add more damage and remove debuff (Or just make it effective even if we are debuff; ex: effective enough to kill sorcerer who spawn debuff star in mauso, that would compensate the lost of effectiveness we have by using new wep compare to when we where using ebon aegis...) when Skull-Dozer sword proc, as i am thinking of staying with sword,
    New revised aegis proc doesn't look MORE op than ebon aegis at all even if you said you where nerfing ebon aegis cuz new arc wep should be more op than the 71 ones, thank you for considerate this idea

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Man I'm glad I quit mage to be a warrior coz mages really needs some good buff.mages and warrs totally rely on procs but for rogues they don't even need a proc based weapon to do humongous damage in fact they have op damage.so buff mages weap if possible.
    Just my opinion no hate pls ty.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Yeah, mages and warriors rely on procs, hope the Aegis and Gun get a good proc this time, but it seems that this will not happen

Just hope to Dev Team solve this problems

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SlaveKnight For This Useful Post: