Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A cool new system Idea.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Thumbs up A New System

Hello There. Since we are in the early days of 2020 i couldn't help but wonder what this year had to offer for PL. Are we to expect a new major event? A new system? More items to be added towards twink? That i cannot answer but what i can do is offer many great ideas. As the title says, this system is something i had the time to play around with in another game called Bullet Force.

The way this system works is by allowing the host the ability ban any and all items he wish from being used in his game. To some this may seem to be a excessive privilege but hear me out. In that game there exists many items the community may deem too powerful to be in pubs(public), items that may out class others or items that cost currency to buy. By giving players this privilege it completely nullifies the call for items to be nerfed as, like booting, if there is something you don't like, just ban it.

Now I'm not saying that this system should be the same as the one from Bullet Force as there are too many items in this game for it to be done. So instead how about this. Make it so that the system bans items depending on their grade. Meaning if i don't wish to use L.25 elites in 30 I'll just toggle off the Elite grade for weapons and armors. If i don't want Enchantments in my 35 game then I'll just toggle off Pink rings and amulets. This would be the best case scenario as it'll save the devs from having to nerf items people have paid for or spent alot of gold towards. This will make everyone happy as there is no losses on either side of the spectrum.

To make it even better why don't you throw a enchantment toggle in there also. With that added many players could use their beloved old items such as ESB, EWT, EMS, and all of the L.76 Swift items. A toggle for L.50 and 100 Pure would make things even better.

Again this is something i and many others vouch for 100%. Let's have 2020 be a banger year!
    Last edited by MageFFA; 01-09-2020 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Decided to explain it more in depth.