Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A cool new system Idea.

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I agree with FFA on this. I believe Enchantments should not be enabled as long as you're in the honor arena. Here we have a complete host of some of the best cap introductions in this game that we could play again in their finest glory. This would flock many players back to doing PvP overall.
    Because Enchantments cannot be disabled, the list of items to complete these proposed sets would need to be Level 49 or lower or (if above Level 50) with 'Rare, Uncommon, Common, and Trash' rarities.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I believe Enchantments should not be enabled as long as you're in the honor arena.
    To be clear (and I think I may not have been clear on this aspect): the Honor arena does not actually affect Enchantments. Enchantments are not 'disabled' in the Honor arena. The Honor arena is an areas that is only accessible if you equip the Honor Gear set. The Honor Gear set is not eligible for Enchantments because it is not Epic rarity or higher.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Because Enchantments cannot be disabled, the list of items to complete these proposed sets would need to be Level 49 or lower or (if above Level 50) with 'Rare, Uncommon, Common, and Trash' rarities.
    I see. So are there any gear limitations below 50? Will items like reapers be allowed? If it's going to be below 50 i don't think there should be a shared set of gear across levels, like how we only have 1 set of honor gear we should have the freedom to mix match what we have. I think from L.10-45 should consist of the drop table that existed post 2016, including exclusive event dropped gear. If we can't do this than a poll will be required. Items that shouldn't be allowed and should be blacklisted will be 8 and 9 year happy birthday shield, Black heart shields, pink rings and amulets.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I see. So are there any gewr limitations then below 50? Will items likr reapers be allowed? If it's going to be below 50 i don't think there should be a shared gear across levels. I think from L.10-45 should consist of the drop table that existed post 2016, including exclusive event dropped gear. If we can't do this than a poll will be required. Items that shouldn't be allowed and should be blacklisted will be 8 and 9 year happy birthday shield, Black heart shields, pink rings and amulets.
    Yeah. Vanity items would need consideration in addition to all standard equipment. The only way to control scope is to zero-in on a single level as opposed to supporting a range (as the ranges could get very messy).
    I think it would be worth-while to consider how well this sort thing we're discussing might fare versus spending the same amount of effort on adding new Honor Gear to spice things up - as has been quite eloquently suggested elsewhere ;-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yeah. Vanity items would need consideration in addition to all standard equipment. The only way to control scope is to zero-in on a single level as opposed to supporting a range (as the ranges could get very messy).
    I think it would be worth-while to consider how well this sort thing we're discussing might fare versus spending the same amount of effort on adding new Honor Gear to spice things up - as has been quite eloquently suggested elsewhere ;-)
    If what you have planned this year is to make a continuation of Honor PvP with more pieces of gears added then yes i do agree that it'll be a better solution. Dropping Bird's Honor talon down to 10 meters so that a .6 or 1.1 crossbow could be added would be quite a impact. What i got from this is mostly the difficulty of us having to pick a set of gear to represent a complete level range(10-45). This would rip off birds the most who would be forced to combat the best of equips from bears and mages if items like SBL was choosen.

I complete overhual of the Honor arena is what I'd go for personally. Improving the set stats, fixing certain weapons, ect. I could make a whole thread dedicated to that alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts