Thread: Active Pvp Cap?!?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    My level 32 pvp experiment was living proof that if we as a community had guidelines/rules to follow for pvp in present day, Pvp would work.

Pvp was active back in the day because everyone had a chance to win against each other. (Example, level 41 cap, I had a warrior of legendary items with 5.8k hp, 2k armor and 330 dmg, with littlebear and I still managed to kill a mage using kershal and singe.

‘ClassBalance’ was also a thing too. Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage. Now it’s just, rogues kill anything, warrior need reflect to kill and mage is just there.

In today’s time, the player with 15m could never compete against the other with over 200m. I don’t care how skilled they are, the rogue with 2k dps would never compete with the other with over 10k dps.

Greedy players killed off pvp. Because as new items came out, everyone had to buy the newest items right away so they can become better than everyone else and rinse and repeat. Then the less wealthy players couldn’t keep up anymore so they left(left as in quit/Pve). That’s why pvp is dead as of now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You got it bro, this is the real problem, trash legendaries no proc and no chance to par with crate looted gears.

Its always on STS hands, please hear us out.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post: