Thread: Best items for archer lvl 45

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Best items for archer lvl 45

so my question´s what´s the best weapon and armor for my archer lvl 45? thx for helping..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Depends what you're going for really. The Horus Scarab Bow is probably the all-around best IMO, but the Horus Blaster, Ryylox Blaster, Thoth Blaster, Thoth Talon, and Horus Talon are all great choices. Personally I switch mainly between the Ryylox Blaster and the Thoth Talon in PvE, and use the Scarab in PvP, but it really depends on what stats you want to build.

The best armor is probably Isis, but I use Thoth on my bowchantress for obvious reasons, and I don't think Horus is necessarily a mistake either if you really want to max your crit, though it is much less popular.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good thoughts Fnord. I'll add my 2c.

Best DPS bows are the scarab bows. I'd take the Scorp bow over the horus or jewel thief any day though because of the H/s. The scorp bow and JT bows are the same except the scorp has an extra 3% crit as well. Horus is better crit but no H/s so I stay away from it.

My opinion is what's best for the team and yourself is a balance between Isis and Thoth. That means spending a ton of money on a Thoth Talon, but it will be worth it. It's less max damage than a scarab bow, but you'll have infinite skill spamming cuz of the m/s and then larger survivability because of the h/s. I go with thoth talon and another piece of thoth making it 13 m/s. i then have 2 isis pieces and 11 skill points in str so i get 13 h/s. I believe that would be the ultimate team build, but of course I'm bias
    Addihul - 45 Enchanter | Addihull - 45 Archer | Oddihul - 45 Warrior
    Addihul's Market - Thoth / Isis @ 50% - FREE Pinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so as much as i understand the scarab bows are the best and the toth armor is the best?

so.. how much gold shud i save for a scarab bow and a toth talon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I haven't tried alot of thing's out but if you like to run from damage instead of just take it i suggest full horus helm horus scrab and horus leather and you will crit alot and murder anyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sooo.. can sum1 post the stats of those items + prices? would be great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well usually people get scammed it could go for anything to 10k-100k for the scrab bow and horus leather and horus helm about 10k-20k each unless your lucky..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I personally think h/s is useless while using bird because if a boss gets you chances are 13-15 h/s isn't gonna save you
    Birdfy- 45 archer
    Elfffy- 25 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i just bought an lv 43 scarab bow for 10k, was that a good deal ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It was an ok deal. Horus items are pointless. You need h/s and m/s. 2 isis and 2 thoth. 40k an item roughly. 45 scarab bows run upwards of 20k so ya 10k for a 43 is ok. Your accuracy buff is almost always up so with 2 isis/2 thoth you're still at 90+% . Whoever said the 13h/s isn't smart, I don't recommend listening to that advise. Don't ever spend a dime on health pots. The 13h/s is an amazingly huge benefit. It's simply the best balance between being able to spam skills as well as regen from the occasional hit that gets through your evade. 2isis/thoth leaves you with exactly 77% dodge when your evade is up. If you run up and get a debuff scream in on a boss before you engage your attack, you will almost 100% never one hit die from any boss.
    Addihul - 45 Enchanter | Addihull - 45 Archer | Oddihul - 45 Warrior
    Addihul's Market - Thoth / Isis @ 50% - FREE Pinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addihul View Post
    It was an ok deal. Horus items are pointless. You need h/s and m/s. 2 isis and 2 thoth. 40k an item roughly. 45 scarab bows run upwards of 20k so ya 10k for a 43 is ok. Your accuracy buff is almost always up so with 2 isis/2 thoth you're still at 90+% . Whoever said the 13h/s isn't smart, I don't recommend listening to that advise. Don't ever spend a dime on health pots. The 13h/s is an amazingly huge benefit. It's simply the best balance between being able to spam skills as well as regen from the occasional hit that gets through your evade. 2isis/thoth leaves you with exactly 77% dodge when your evade is up. If you run up and get a debuff scream in on a boss before you engage your attack, you will almost 100% never one hit die from any boss.
    So what would you suggest for a bow then since there is no Thoth or Isis Scarab? A pharaoh hunting bow of Thoth? lol
    Ryylox or Thoth blasters are nice but not everyone can afford/find one, same for Thoth talons.
    Anyway, yeah if you can afford/find a Thoth talon, and gear up in the rest Isis/Thoth, it's nice, but the Horus Scarab is the most badass damage-dealing tool in the game, bar-none. Also, I agree with you in general that Thoth and Isis are the best gear types, but have you ever seen what a full Horus archer can do. They kill things before they even have a chance to do damage most of the time, so regen doesn't even come into the picture. 10k is a decent deal for a 43.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have like near 0 h/s and do not require health pots nor mana pots (meditation) because I do not get hit by mobs. H/s only seems helpfully in pvp but I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Isis or thoth. You just also can't say they are the very best.
    Birdfy- 45 archer
    Elfffy- 25 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Crazy talk, Horus is not worthless. I have full Horus and full Thoth and when I am kiting bosses full Horus with no buffs goes much faster than Thoth/Horus with buffs and skill spamming. The answer is that it depends on your build and play style. A full Horus set can be very useful but keep in mind that you will use skills very little, or use a ton of pots (or use skills and switch between Horus to Thoth between battles like me).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also, a bird only needs two Thoth pieces and the armor is much more reasonable (specifically wing and helm) so going that route is way preferable to buying Thoth talon at the exorbitant prices being asked for it.