Thanks for the correction, Newt. I shouldn't type stuff without checking. Duh! I know better...

There is no "right" way to build your skills but I do notice that you have 9 skills. You can only map 8 at a given time, but it will cost you two Plat to change it now. There is no point to having 1 in protection as 10 armor does almost nothing in this game. Having 6 or 0 in protection is the way to go. 1 force shield will be more useful to you for the mana regen bonus than it's added defense so use it between groups of enemies (mobs) rather than during the fighting action.

The key skills for an engineer are at least 1 in revive, 6 in empathy no matter what, and 6 in transference no matter what. Everything else is up to personal taste. Maxing wither, leech, decay and pain gives you a lot of damage over time skills (DoT) so you are a nice weapon in addition to your heals. Newt has a guide in this engineer forum for a good build if you like that. if you want to be more traditional support build, keep decay and 1 in pain (for the stun and explosion damage) but get out of wither and leech to max protection and suppression. Be careful with suppression though. It is hard to use effectively. There are other threads on this already.