Thread: Mythical Bow need a DMG nerf & Rhino need tweak!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    To asnwer your question that i already have done over a billion times, nuking isn't exclusive to just rhinos. You're acting as if beck stomp doesn't deal the same damage. Should tanks be able to two-shot players? Of +#@#ing course they should if your stats are low enough to allow it. 100 honor pre nerf all we saw was beck stomp bears. Even in the first stages of mythic PvP, which i played mind you, we saw beck stomp bears killing things with str. Again i don't know how many times i have to say this but the original concept of this game was using whats best with your class to your advantage. Maybe if the sets was balanced correctly with better input from the community here at endgame just maybe MAYBE would things be better.

I have layed out the issue with rhinos on a nice cosy blanket. I have said what causes them to act the way they do now. I've had to deal with 2 unjustifiable nerfs from 100 cap to 105 yet here you are trying to tell me about a class you don't even play let alone possibly never even played in the first place. 105 and 110 cap is almost a complete replica of each other with the same functions outside of procs. Did it not occur to you that set heal is actually a terrible idea? Did it not occur to you that base damage should not be over 10k more than armor? Why does HP completely dwarfs over armor value when HP doesn't acts as a counter to damage such as how more armor nullifies damage? Never took the time to ask these questions?

110 can be basically summed up as a cap that revolves around more damage than armor giving the ability of birds and rhinos to take advantage of other classes by out damaging and completely overpowering other classes. Yet i say this I'm sure you'll just ignore. So I'll just simplify everything again.

1* Set heal benefits rhinos the most because their own heal "Restore", gives a base heal and H/s already. Effectively giving rhinos the ability to heal for 4 times. Heal, Set Heal, H/s, and a Life steal. If set heal was removed I'm sure bears and mages would go back to eating rhinos like the 76, 77, 80, 85.

2* Armor Value is too low and 4pc sets can't tank nor deal considerable damage. The proof can easily be looked at by looking at past caps. Bears are at such a disadvantage because they cannot go toe to toe against a class that can simply keep themselves full. Knowing you, you'd prolly just ask Cinco to nerf rhinos heal instead.

3* Why would we even have 9k Health in the first place? Topping this off with the set heal exploit then you really wonder why rhinos don't seem to die much.

4* Where is the debuffs? Why is dodge so high? Why is the Hit value so high on str and int? Maybe if Str and Int set had 120-140 hit% instead of damm near 200 maybe we wouldn't need to complain as is. Why is bow 13 meters? Why does bow have just as much damage as a longsword?

So many questions and so little answers.
    Yet there's no answer which level you play with rhino, seriously? Answer it, otherwise it seems like your trying to protect endgame rhino with the excuse of twinking.

NO rhino should not 2hit kill and I'm glad that you agreed upon that it can do that which is quite helpful for outsiders who don't do ground level pvp. Basing off Bear situation doesn't make it valid because bears don't do it instantaneously what rhinoes does. It takes time to pull and then stomp leaving the scope for enemy to use some skills also it's possible to kite, rhinoes leave hardly any scope.

I think case is closed, just when you agreed rhinoes does two hit kill and it's instantaneous leaving hardly any scope to escape, what else you need to ask for a nerf, even though I preferred tweak way better than that. Thanks. Just a reminder, asking the tweak if bow get nerf otherwise thank you no need bow nerf.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-14-2020 at 10:47 AM.