Thread: Mythical Bow need a DMG nerf & Rhino need tweak!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    If rhinos are to be nerfed then a mage nerf should follow right after if not before. Mages posses the highest skill damage in the game. The acher skill 'Blash Shot' has a base damage of 164 at maximum when it's L.6. Mages drain has 254, Light has 220, Frost at 6 is 120 which is more than 6 Stomp, and fire is 230. Ontop of a overpowered arsenal dedicated to skill damage they also have the highest critical rating in game, only 1 off of the games MAIN Crit class. Even with both of those points mages also have the ability to be guaranteed 100% of the time that drain life will provide health back, a function that was nerfed on rhinos in 2013 just for the same exact reason.

Mages need to be nerfed, foxes need to be nerfed, Bears dodge needs to be brought back and IB needs to be nerfed. Let's make this happen since we want to completely annihilate classes. I've already started a thread on mages going into detail on why they are op anyways. The class is skilless. It crits for x5 mkre dmg than any other class and ontop of that they crit more likely than even archers, their drain is broken and guarantees full hp back.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Did you not read the very first sentence he wrote? A nerf on rhino effects the class globably as all class nerfs does. If he was making a thread he would of made his points directly based on gear alone but he didn't. Even then mages are broken in endgame already. Players try to justify it by saying how easily birds beat mages but ignores the reality of debuffs. If blind misses or is dodged a mage will win 70% of the time against birds and bears can't even beat mages anymore.
    Dude You need to chill and read my post carefully before keep stating something irrelevant and misinterpret. Yes lol, it's mostly irrelevant and you misinterpret about rhino "nerf" which I didn't even talked about (please read carefully)-

1- About mages, you're bringing twinking issues here which is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT here, No mage class buff or nerf has been suggested here other than 2k mana pool adding to gear even which wouldn't effect the class.

2- I didn't ask to Nerf rhino, rather I asked tweak that to prevent it's two hit kills and what you missed is that, I preferred adding extra damage on other skills of rhino even if totally we are adding more damage than reduction from one single skill. You talked alot about rhino but denied one particular issue about endgame, never commented on that, should it be able to two hit kill opponents? You never addressed the issue. As far twinking with rhino I kept the issue in my mind and asked adding more damage on other skills but reduction on one hit all damage type of thing .

Also for your information, I never asked for mage buff in the past rather nerf since L77 cap, so if mages are op at winking doesn't relate to me any way. You just need to chill lol
    Also let me tell you one thing, if you read rhino skills properly you would see the class is meant to be tanking and support in teamplay not to go and nuke everyone lol take classes the way it meant to be. Rhino has very high potential as tank and team support aka high team buff and heal.

Specially the new classes never been taken that way, each and everyone who tried, took those classes as exploitation, well you wan me to be aggressive i can be, it's just the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    I think mythic endgame is fine i kill everyone, they kill me, you just got to know what you're doing. Mage is by far the weakest class this cap but its always going to be that way every cap cant expect a "perfect balance".
    Nope it's not about Perfect balance, 100% players are birds. Just 2 mages that play one just focus on easy kills and only teamplay thats what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    I think Rhino needs to be tweaked as well. If we remove them from the game, they will surely be balanced.
    I really liked the way ppl comment something but in reality they hardly even played last 2-3 caps, that shows love towards PL, keep it up.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-14-2020 at 01:10 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

dmt, Set