Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mythical Bow need a DMG nerf & Rhino need tweak!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Seriously? Rhino charge movement is slow to you. Bro ur logic is being irrelevant now.
    So u trying to protect a class that already 'useless' and you don't even use that. How funny is this. Just funny, explained everything already

Again, we killed a class that 2 hit kill now ACCORDING to u, bahahahaha so what is the definition of usable according to u, one rhino skill and all 30 town player dead? Demit
    Also i like how you ignored the post going into detail about what causing all of this discord. Obviously you're looking to target the class itself other than fixing what's seemingly buffing the class. The same exact thing you did in 105 cap. Got the class nerfed because dex set was broken. I'm done.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Good grief. Both of you are going back and forth, ignoring parts of the others argument. Balance has never occurred at any cap, and mindless arguments aren't going to resolve things. If you want STS to hear you, stop insulting and learn to debate.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Good grief. Both of you are going back and forth, ignoring parts of the others argument. Balance has never occurred at any cap, and mindless arguments aren't going to resolve things. If you want STS to hear you, stop insulting and learn to debate.
    Sorry but there was no insult from my side and he also avoided insulting at least in this thread lol
    About ignoring part, I just focus on exact main thing otherwise I had to type paragraph after pargraph to describe non so relevant things.
    And about sts listening, my purpose never to force em, I just put concern. It's not my loss it's pl's loss.

Thank you

Edit :
    I'm thankful to sts (Cinco) for listening enormous times the reason endgame is still fun to play since 77 cap, otherwise the way it was going, wouldn't be playable at all, so that's not true that balance never happened.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-14-2020 at 10:08 PM.