Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: Whatís the point sts ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    909
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default Whatís the point sts ?

    Having new weapons and so hard to loot
    This is depressing.. people spent over 5k plat and nothing..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anil LK Joseph For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Easy money grab... pretty sure sts probably made around 10-30 grand just within the first few days of this event. But donít worry just keep trying, some mage already looted the Gun, itís pretty op.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member TheBlairWitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    burkittsville maryland
    Posts
    915
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    Its online game, all online games need u to spend your life savings to get the best stuff

  6. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Lol look at this one..just keep trying bahahha

  7. #5
    Member Deuteronomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    243
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Having new weapons and so hard to loot
    This is depressing.. people spent over 5k plat and nothing..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you or anyone you know legitimately spent over 5k plat and got nothing, that is a problem. Things become too expensive at that point.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deuteronomy For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    It is legit. Around 5k plats and no single arcane item, not any red. Extreme and expensive bad luck perhaps. Not happy.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxypompom For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    342
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    239
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    totally agree the loot from plat crates isnt that bad previously ... almost 3k plat
    Last edited by will0; 01-18-2020 at 09:50 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    lalalaland
    Posts
    655
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default

    True. Its somehow frustrating.

  14. #9
    Senior Member lilweezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    545
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    over 10k plat spent for me already. early plat spenders are willing to spend hundreds of dollars to loot something so that they can get the weapon first. it's a scam if sts decided to increase the drop rates a week later because all those plat spent could have been prevented.

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...canes-in-store

  15. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilweezy View Post
    over 10k plat spent for me already. early plat spenders are willing to spend hundreds of dollars to loot something so that they can get the weapon first. it's a scam if sts decided to increase the drop rates a week later because all those plat spent could have been prevented.

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...canes-in-store
    No one forced you to spend 10k plat on opening lol. It's all rng, just because there were "early plat spenders" doesn't mean they'll hit the random number that generates the loot.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  16. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    No one forced you to spend 10k plat on opening lol. It's all rng, just because there were "early plat spenders" doesn't mean they'll hit the random number that generates the loot.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Choosing to spend is not the point here...

    Maybe it's worth checking why the odds are rarer than usual for arcane items for this event

    Thanks to those who are willing to spend money to make these items available in the market.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxypompom For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    I think this also happened when ebon weapons released. Last year when marvelous event 2019 came out, it rains ebon weapons. That means a lot of player looted them compared to the previous event such as Lovecraft, St. Patty, etc. Winter event 2018 was the first released of ebon weapons if I remember and those weapons were so rare that time. Perhaps, you guys could spend your platinum on Marvelous event 2020. I remembered we could pull five things in one crate that time. No wonder why, in addition, the price went down and also rip to those who spent over 50m yet over all its all worth it.

    P.S. I felt bad to those spent over $100 or so. 10k plat for nothing!!! . Biiityyeeee

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Laezeo For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxypompom View Post
    Choosing to spend is not the point here...

    Maybe it's worth checking why the odds are rarer than usual for arcane items for this event

    Thanks to those who are willing to spend money to make these items available in the market.
    I've spent a huge amount myself and have gotten nothing. So would it be fair for us if they suddenly increased the odds later? If they do, then that is cheating to maximize plat spending from your players. There's nothing left to do in this game anyway besides farm gold in gates. Maybe they are just milking the cow for as mich as they can before the game dies off.

  21. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    [QUOTE=discounts;3100252]I've spent a huge amount myself and have gotten nothing. So would it be fair for us if they suddenly increased the odds later? If they do, then that is cheating to maximize plat spending from your players. There's nothing left to do in this game anyway besides farm gold in gates. Maybe they are just milking the cow for as mich as they can before the game dies off.[/QUOTE

    Maybe...I'm just saying the experience in not encouraging.

  22. #15
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    This is just good, for first time the auc isn't filled with new arcanes and they still have some rarity. Hope sts doesn't make it drop easier, keep the rarity. People are still looting them, so it's not that it's impossible to loot. I have also looted 2 arcane weps in just 3400plats.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  23. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    909
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    This is just good, for first time the auc isn't filled with new arcanes and they still have some rarity. Hope sts doesn't make it drop easier, keep the rarity. People are still looting them, so it's not that it's impossible to loot. I have also looted 2 arcane weps in just 3400plats.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    Not a bad point but still they need to do better than this... this game isnít even mainstream like call of duty.. fortnite etc and this kind of money we spend on this platform is insane..just because of the love we have for this game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Not a bad point but still they need to do better than this... this game isnít even mainstream like call of duty.. fortnite etc and this kind of money we spend on this platform is insane..just because of the love we have for this game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its better than those mentioned though <3

  25. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Its better than those mentioned though <3
    Totally agreed. Haha. But if you cannot have a loss of 10-15k plats, then you should let others than yourself do the gamble. And if you want the arcane weps cheaper, then you should wait for the prices to reduce itself. It's always like this every time it releases something new that some people want. Don't complain about it, rather wait and be patient. Gambling is gambling. Some could loot 3 arcane weps per 1700 plats and some couldn't loot anyone in 10000 plats. But for sure it's just a very very good thing that sts making the new arcane weps more rare than they did do previously. It's way more special to have something not everyone have. So +1. And hope sts doesn't ruin the rarity of them.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  26. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Totally agreed. Haha. But if you cannot have a loss of 10-15k plats, then you should let others than yourself do the gamble. And if you want the arcane weps cheaper, then you should wait for the prices to reduce itself. It's always like this every time it releases something new that some people want. Don't complain about it, rather wait and be patient. Gambling is gambling. Some could loot 3 arcane weps per 1700 plats and some couldn't loot anyone in 10000 plats. But for sure it's just a very very good thing that sts making the new arcane weps more rare than they did do previously. It's way more special to have something not everyone have. So +1. And hope sts doesn't ruin the rarity of them.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    10k plats w/o any red is not odd to you? Is it a very very good thing XD? I wonder if you'd be singing the same song if you had not looted yourself.
    Last edited by Foxypompom; 01-19-2020 at 04:32 AM.

  27. #20
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    406
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxypompom View Post
    10k plats w/o any red is not odd to you? Is it a very very good thing XD? I wonder if you'd be singing the same song if you had not looted yourself.
    Who said it's not odd or normal? I just saying that keeping the rarity of all the best items are just a good thing. Because lately in all the events, it have just been raining arcane stuffs and it's ruining the market and doesn't even making you special to have one of those. I gamble to gamble, not mostly to loot. I have enough of golds and items.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what's the point? ?????????
    By ghost.mw in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. What is the point in getting to 56?
    By Swimmingstar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:42 AM
  3. Last point goes to...
    By Nytesdawn in forum Archer Class Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 07:04 AM
  4. Dex -- what's the point now?
    By Lesrider in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 10:16 AM
  5. need help with add skill point and add point for archer please
    By kevintr912 in forum Archer Class Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •