Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wariors 1hit the boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I don't know why the devs listen to making class all like rogues, then what's the point of class system?

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    I don't know why the devs listen to making class all like rogues, then what's the point of class system?

Classes are not like rogue, but now all of them are able to deal damage (significant damage at least), and everyone knows that PvE nowdays is all about damage. Look at all timed leaderboards, Hydra, all of this is made for damage... So, if warriors and mages are not able to deal damage, they are basically useless.

I see a lot of Rogues with Hydra or Orrick Badge, but is super rare to see mages or warriors with them, but now maybe things change...

Another example: That was super normal to make all rogue pt to farm gold in maps like esg, so what’s the problem of full mages or warriors parties?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Classes are not like rogue, but now all of them are able to deal damage (significant damage at least), and everyone knows that PvE nowdays is all about damage. Look at all timed leaderboards, Hydra, all of this is made for damage... So, if warriors and mages are not able to deal damage, they are basically useless.

I see a lot of Rogues with Hydra or Orrick Badge, but is super rare to see mages or warriors with them, but now maybe things change...

Another example: That was super normal to make all rogue pt to farm gold in maps like esg, so what’s the problem of full mages or warriors parties?
    That's right, some of us here need to stop complaining and just enjoy the fun.
    Period.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Androzeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Awakening ruined the balance of all the classes and in pvp i suggest to remove all the awakes stats in all of the gears when entering pvp and running lb

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reyesvalliant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

It looks like things have gone way too far to go back and try balance classes, so the best way to "balance" things is to make classes similar with one another. I think that's why we're seeing a boost of Damage for all classes, and less importance to things such as Tanking or being the Support/Healer or whatever. Basically, minimizing the differences and giving every class what we all want, which is Damage. Personally I'd be fine with all this as long as it is consistent in future releases too.

As for the system, I think it's up to them to decide how they do it. Do they keep all 3 classes and keep going like this? Or merge them all into one class at some point? XD

Maybe let us use all gears of all other classes and just have different bodies? Huhuhuhu.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 01-22-2020 at 09:16 AM.
    Retired

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Interesting

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Then skull dozer axe have proc aoe and same time add damage? The aura around is damaging the enemy and the same time with additional damage 300%? Wow all by a warior

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk
    Is that a bug for the skull dozer axe? If not, amazing weap..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    It looks like things have gone way too far to go back and try balance classes, so the best way to "balance" things is to make classes similar with one another. I think that's why we're seeing a boost of Damage for all classes, and less importance to things such as Tanking or being the Support/Healer or whatever. Basically, minimizing the differences and giving every class what we all want, which is Damage. Personally I'd be fine with all this as long as it is consistent in future releases too.

As for the system, I think it's up to them to decide how they do it. Do they keep all 3 classes and keep going like this? Or merge them all into one class at some point? XD

Maybe let us use all gears of all other classes and just have different bodies? Huhuhuhu.
    I got your point most of my close friend are warriors I feel bad for them when they are disregarded in party runs cuz they makes the pt slow, but now I'm glad they can have decent damage now.

But my point is you, know its RPG/Role-playing-game you know what I mean.

Its always on developers hands, cuz before party composition is so important (example: skull cove @nordr expansion where tank is necessary for TANKING and mage for CROWDCONTROLL) Now a full PT rog can do everything faster.

I hole they balance it soon, where the classes vital role and teamwork will exist again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    They are, a proc of dozer blade now can reach a warrior up to 70k dmg and for mage 50k-80k that's only my point and I guess it's STS way of solving the "Class Balance"

Instead of improving the maps and mobs mechanics, (I'm no pro or have any degree on game development, but just base from my observation as a player) they just do normal mobs who does alot of damage(morgera lair/gates) and kill you instantly, unlike before where mobs have different appearances and have different skill and action which is challenging and fun at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

They are, a proc of dozer blade now can reach a warrior up to 70k dmg and for mage 50k-80k that's only my point and I guess it's STS way of solving the "Class Balance"

Instead of improving the maps and mobs mechanics, (I'm no pro or have any degree on game development, but just base from my observation as a player) they just do normal mobs who does alot of damage(morgera lair/gates) and kill you instantly, unlike before where mobs have different appearances and have different skill and action which is challenging and fun at the same time.

Class balance left the finish line in 1st place and kept going. Class balanced stopped at level 46 cap. Where everyone was getting a bit too strong. Well from what I experienced... they made expansions way too soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's true I had 300k dmg when I did all my procs.
    (Skull, Ebon armor, Buried, Valley AA and Ultimate) from 7k dmg to 300k