Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is this bug or legit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Btw warriors kill faster because if there are 3 warriors and a mage ...if all warriors used ulti rage at boss and mage use energize surely it kill faster...also same as rogues....if all 4 rogues used ulti aim at same time...boss get killed easily....u must know that warrior skill is taunting enemy include boss...so warrior easily to get hit and proc ebon armor...if u did not satisfy on how rogue ebon armor work...go and suggest to devs to make the armor for rogue only proc when dealing damage as same as mage's ebon armor

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by danialazhad63; 01-18-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Btw warriors kill faster because if there are 3 warriors and a mage ...if all warriors used ulti rage at boss and mage use energize surely it kill faster...also same as rogues....if all 4 rogues used ulti aim at same time...boss get killed easily

Tell me who kills faster Orrick/Hydra. Rogues, Warriors or Mages?
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok angela you're spamming please chat him in private so it doesnt spam the forum

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Tell me who kills faster Orrick/Hydra. Rogues, Warriors or Mages?
    Rogues and mages for sure...or all rogues...warriors cant get the ulti full if there is no mobs to kill...it wont fill

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    @Urmosvk I think you are the one who want to make as one of the dev.duel then
    Excuse me? I'm not going to compare a bird with you kid. Have a nice day

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmosvk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by urmosvk View Post
    Excuse me? I'm not going to compare a bird with you kid. Have a nice day

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku
    Your bird is not a bird its a squail

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Tbh mages and warriors seems to be fine with the new weapons, I’m happy that they’re useful right now, devs made a great job, now they’re not soo bad when compared to rogues.

But you’re wrong, I can’t 1 hit Dozer, but I can do a good damage if I use Rage +Ebon Armor + weapon proc, but seems to be fine for me.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all. Wow
    my maximum was 120k dmg

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

At this point in AL all classes are dps. There are no roles to play. When you're in an op group everything in game just melts.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Wasn’t rogue the best class in the game for the past 5-6 years... and now that mage and warrior are finally catching up, rogues get upset? Let us have fun in the sun too :/.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

*grabs popcorn*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennytheripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Loll people(you know who) crying for balance and once all 3 class can manage to make some damage to a boss, they become jealous cuz they are not the only one anymore able to do it loll smh

As a warrior i really enjoy my arcane sword 76 with this update, it really feel like it should.

And the big buff u can see on some warrior is the result of the combination of all the best gear together, so not all warrior can achieve that

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

War was always support class , now when war became dps class some cringe ppl start crying.
    How brainless these ppl are?
    if it was about pvp i would even understand it because it is against you and i would find it unfair somehow , but if is in pve the guy is helping you to kill the boss, how to complain about it?
    I'm not saying about this post but in general there are many complaining about something that doesn't make sense to complain.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    War was always support class , now when war became dps class some cringe ppl start crying.
    How brainless these ppl are?
    if it was about pvp i would even understand it because it is against you and i would find it unfair somehow , but if is in pve the guy is helping you to kill the boss, how to complain about it?
    I'm not saying about this post but in general there are many complaining about something that doesn't make sense to complain.

Well im just connecting the pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Well im just connecting the pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideot
    Rogues does hit kill too , thats fair.
    Who is the brainless here? Did u read what i said?
    Last edited by Formature; 01-20-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I already answer your question. just answer my question how and explain im typing a chat can be crying? Then buy a brain to the market and put it to your head brainless guy

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Can't help but laugh at ur comments, no offense (; @angeloiloveyou

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

What in the word you get that my chat is crying can you see it? Explain crying is using our eyes and mouth but im using my finger to type ok your not a brainless youre an ideot airbrain haha thats same

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Well im just connecting the ((((pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. ))))Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideot
    Outpost and tdm /ctf are COMPLETELY different parts of pvp. Outpost has elixirs where wars can 2 hit people. I get my damage to 6000 in outpost with elixirs easily, rogs are still able to easily kill me doing 18k dmg aim shot skills and shadow pierce for 7k. Outpost is all out full legit stats other than elixirs and hp pots.
    Tdm ctf have damage reduction A-Lot of damage reduction. In outpost as a 4800dmg war base stat I do 6k crit to 7k armor rogues. In pvp I have 4800dmg but do 1k crit to rogues 7k armor. I also did a youtube video on comparing them.

Also, question. Why do you want wars nerfed in pve? So they are useless again and you can make a pt of rogs only. In my eyes what I see is this: Forums {Nerf war Nerf mage pls} In Game: {Nab war nab mage we don't need them they are useless after nerf.} Also during buff rogs join my map say nab war then leave because I have skull doz sword. Why do you want a weak pve team just to turn around and say wars and mages are useless??

Anyways you rogs may not have the best defense but you constantly have crazy high damage, its like you have the skull dozer proc on you at all times for the amount of damage rogues do. Wars don't complain about op rogues because they speed up the process of maps. If a war is op and does damage then rogs won't join and beg the devs to nerf war. I don't care how op people are, just as long as the map is cleared fast or in general then I am satisfied.

This dozer sword proc buff now lets us be equal in pve, 4 mages or 4 rogs can get to wave 50 in valley gates no problem. Now with the proc buff 4 war pt can get to wave 50 in gates to.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-21-2020 at 02:23 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

is that true? I see so many warior over 80k damage in valley fronteir. I see also they can 1hit to 2hits the boss skull dozer using dozer axe. And a mage can 1 hit the boss there too. now I think in red portal they dont need a rogue becase its more op than the reflect proc then it will loose the balance in pvp they can 1 hit all. Wow
    “Now I think in red portal they don’t need a rogue”.

Amen. Couldn’t have said it any better. We can finally take a step closer to class balance and the opportunity for all classes to enjoy the game. The only problem is the price of the new weapons is high, but with enough farming and patience, people can get them. Seems pretty legit to me.

If the procs are broken in pvp, I’m all for a nerf, just don’t touch them in pve. Keep in mind mages have been absent from pvp for a very long time, and don’t even know if new weaps will change that as proc rate is low and rogues can still easily combo us.