Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s the point sts ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Totally agreed. Haha. But if you cannot have a loss of 10-15k plats, then you should let others than yourself do the gamble. And if you want the arcane weps cheaper, then you should wait for the prices to reduce itself. It's always like this every time it releases something new that some people want. Don't complain about it, rather wait and be patient. Gambling is gambling. Some could loot 3 arcane weps per 1700 plats and some couldn't loot anyone in 10000 plats. But for sure it's just a very very good thing that sts making the new arcane weps more rare than they did do previously. It's way more special to have something not everyone have. So +1. And hope sts doesn't ruin the rarity of them.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

I must disagree because the other version of the death engine weapons (bow, staff and sword) are already rare, but at least u can find them.

I want them to be expensive (35-50m) not because they’re ultra rare, but bcs everyone want it.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Still can’t understand why people who are spending 5k or more plat are gambling it all away anyway.

This is one of the few games that you don’t have to gamble. Plenty of things to sell for guaranteed gold. 5k plat used for selling elite awake gems makes 70+ mil. You can buy your own arcane with that.

Opening locked is just gambling. You may strike it big or come home with nothing. I’ve always been a fan of guaranteed gold personally. It’s like .0001% chance of getting something good.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 01-19-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Add on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Still can’t understand why people who are spending 5k or more plat are gambling it all away anyway.

This is one of the few games that you don’t have to gamble. Plenty of things to sell for guaranteed gold. 5k plat used for selling elite awake gems makes 70+ mil. You can buy your own arcane with that.

Opening locked is just gambling. You may strike it big or come home with nothing. I’ve always been a fan of guaranteed gold personally. It’s like .0001% chance of getting something good.
    I'd be happy to buy the new daggers for 70m tbh. The prices are just too high. You cant even fit the gold into one trade window. And people must open crates at some point to get new arcanes, theres no other way to get them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    Its online game, all online games need u to spend your life savings to get the best stuff
    Not world of warcraft. All best stuff drops from bosses 4 free. You can even pay your monthly subscription with gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I'd be happy to buy the new daggers for 70m tbh. The prices are just too high. You cant even fit the gold into one trade window. And people must open crates at some point to get new arcanes, theres no other way to get them.
    Not sure on daggers but you could buy just about any other arcane for 70mil. Picked up scratch staff for much less. Plus the new weapons just dropped a few days ago. Prices will be extremly high till more people pull them which always takes some time.

The gold fitting into the window is another issue that should be fixed.

A agree that people have to open locked but if I was spending 5k plat I wouldn’t open locked with more than 1000. The rest I’d use to get guaranteed gold so I wouldn’t end up with nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Yes of course. But his point is that you doesn't have to be one of them. U can just save the golds and buy it when u see buyers. Also it's way way more interesting to open locks and gamble if you know you can strike big as 100-150m just from the gamble, instead of 20m per Wep. Of course u would be happy to buy a dagger for 50m less the price... Who wouldn't?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by discounts View Post
    I've spent a huge amount myself and have gotten nothing.
    Same. Haven't ever looted anything of value. FWIW I've never looted anything of value from any drops either. This is not a complaint. Just my personal experience.

There's nothing left to do in this game anyway besides farm gold in gates.
    Sadly this is true.

Maybe they are just milking the cow for as mich as they can before the game dies off.
    No maybe about it. Knowing the end is all but a certainty, who wouldn't want to get every last cent of profit while they can.

The founder and CEO of a company doesn't walk away without cause. STS can read the writing on the wall.
    To believe there is a long term future for AL is little more than wishful thinking.
    I'm sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

The point is " waste ur money with AL and make sts happy " .
    Last edited by Formature; 01-19-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    The point is " waste ur money with AL and make sts happy " .

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk
    Or to help participating to improve the game, because without it, the game dies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Or to help participating to improve the game, because without it, the game dies.

How many “good” game changing improvements you see so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

you "help" with money and receive in return a lot of garbage you get from lockeds.

I don’t donate and I'ill never do that, but I don’t think it’s fair to those who do it and I mainly depend on people who open lockeds to get good items so I can buy from them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    you "help" with money and receive in return a lot of garbage you get from lockeds.

I don’t donate and I'ill never do that, but I don’t think it’s fair to those who do it and I mainly depend on people who open lockeds to get good items so I can buy from them.
    Help with money and receive in return garbage...

So when you play the lottery and u only loose, you gonna burn down the lottery companies because you are a bad looser or cannot handle to loose from a pure gamble game? Makes super sense.

If you wanna gamble don't cry if you loose... You never see people crying if it raining arcanes, other than me for example, because it totally ruins the rarity and I love that you can feel a little bit special and well earned if you having the best of the best stuffs. When it's a mainstream to walk around with the best of the best, what's the fun about it then? I don't understand why people doesn't understand this and supports it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thousand of people ingame want to know how the new arcane weapon proc works. But, only 10 or less new arcane weapon ingame. Nowdays, they nerf the chance to get arcane from lock same like they nerf elite master chest to get vial.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jannda View Post
    Thousand of people ingame want to know how the new arcane weapon proc works. But, only 10 or less new arcane weapon ingame. Nowdays, they nerf the chance to get arcane from lock same like they nerf elite master chest to get vial.

Millions of people wanna try a Lamborghini and own it too, but they still drive Toyota. Why??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jannda View Post

It isn't right that all people ingame should have the best equipments.... What is the fun and great honor of having the best stuffs then. You should work your *** off to get all the bests... Same ingame as in real life. Its not right at all in any point of view that the best stuffs gonna fall from heaven into your pockets..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It isn't right that all people ingame should have the best equipments.... What is the fun and great honor of having the best stuffs then. You should work your *** off to get all the bests... Same ingame as in real life. Its not right at all in any point of view that the best stuffs gonna fall from heaven into your pockets..

Yeah, new arcane weapons need to be rare, but not ultra rare, because atm I only saw 2 daggers and 1 gun... We don’t even know if the proc is good

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SlaveKnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Yeah, new arcane weapons need to be rare, but not ultra rare, because atm I only saw 2 daggers and 1 gun... We don’t even know if the proc is good

Ive seen gun and dagger...but non on aegis...gun quite op seem like duggar bow but can proc to 3 target at once...and dagger i just saw like a bloody smoke when it proc..idk how op dagger is ...just looks normal to me

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post

You not gonna die tomorrow. Relax. You will figure it out. Have some ice in ur stomach. Do something else than playing Arcane Legends. If you cannot watch others have something u cannot have. Come back after 1-2 weeks. Then it will be more and way higher chances of getting cheaper opportunities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Ive seen gun and dagger...but non on aegis...gun quite op seem like duggar bow but can proc to 3 target at once...and dagger i just saw like a bloody smoke when it proc..idk how op dagger is ...just looks normal to me

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    Uttog have aegis if you haven't seen it. Not any special. It's at least 20 new arcanes out there by now. So it's not ultra ultra rare. But it's way more rare than usual. And it's just perfect! They could have made it even more rare tho. So people had to spend more than a few days to get it, but 2-3 weeks at least. I hate easy challenges and love when it's close to impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

New arcs are 150-200 million. That is an issue. At some point more will be available. The gold or plat spent will be gone. People getting them now are doing it to have the weapon first. No one that has played the game thinks new stuff is going to hold it's value forever. Change drop rate later so people can be happy they where first. Because eventually they will change it.