Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thankyou Support and Friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draothewicked View Post
    So today, I was able to finally get my account back with the wonderful help of Mjolstin. I would've never been able to recover it without the help of Apollo. Unfortunately, I took a heavy loss. Im not going to go into detail but feel free to pm me if you'd like to know. Thankyou to Patsoe who shockingly donated 100k to me. Your a great PL friend, and I hope one day you will be rewarded for your contribution towards helping others. That is all I have to say until furthermore.

Note: Don't want to call out names but please guys, keep an eye out for Unholybrood, this is the player who hacked me. This is a warning to keep an eye out. If you wish to know how I know it was him, feel free to PM me.

Thanks to the wonderful community.

-Thewicked

EDIT: HUGE shout-out to Xwhirlz for donating 1.25m gold to me. Thankyou so much Xwhirlz, really appreciate it. Btw guys, Im not asking for gold at all, never lost any, it's just that really nice people want to donate.
    holy teddy bears!! Mjolsttin is a real admin!!mjolsttin came to talk to me and I thought he/she was a fake. Wow I feel. I feel, wow dumb
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Glad to see everything's sorted out! I would donate but that's sort of taken care of lol Have fun restoring your account!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yay ur account was return Congrats Very happy for You.!

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oh and wb drao!!!!!!
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Problem resolved.
    Last edited by Thasaint; 01-10-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Two parts of the story. I think you guys should work it out with Private Messages in order to keep drama from Trolls an the Forum Police Please take consideration On asking for help from Devs. We players dont have anything to do with it.

Thanks Supa

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

People wernt that generous when i got hacked and my acc back. But anyways glad you havebit back saw you earlier but you didnt accept my birdies friend request
    EDIT: i guess it pays to have rich friends?
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thasaint:535760
    What makes me really sick is the fact that your acting like "the idiot didnt spot my orlok set. haha." I was NEVER on your account MORON. Now people are going to look down on unholy, all because you had a most likely simple password recovery error, and now people are giving you attention and items in sympathy because youre too much of a loser to fess up and tell the truth and you make A RELATIVE OF MINE YOUR SCAPEGOAT! Shame on you Kevin... Shame on you.

You know what's funny? You using your dad's account and saying it on forums. Even tho its family, its against ToS to share account info.

He also never said that YOU did it, he said your dad (by your claims) hacked him.

There is two sides to every story, but guess what. The devs can check all of this on the server. They can check if your dad (or you) went onto his account from either of your devices. If they see that did indeed happen, i need not tell you what will be the consequences. They can also check the chat logs to see if he ever gave any info or talked to Unholy intake, which could have led to a possible hacking.

Instead of pming each other and arguing about it in pm's, pm Samhayne or any other dev. Tell them the situation and state both sides of the story, this will show the truth.

If you need anything else feel free to pm me.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I dont see the need to give him 1.25m just cause he got his acc back and nothing was taken really? Why does he need 1.25m if i got mine hacked persay and same tjing happened i wouldnt recieve 1.25m for sympathy people would be like sweet you got you acc back and thats about it. Afterall who knows he coulda reset his password and scammed 1.25m off of one of you and another 100k you guys never know so if i wouldnt believe any of you but thats me... -end useless detective rant

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

10. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Flame war? Lock this thread? Let the devs handle the situation? Idk just throwing out suggestions for this thread right now. I feel like it's going to go downhill fast.

Ambassador of Alterra - SirHelpsAlot ~ Proud Member of AEO ~ Proud Member of Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Im not flaming, im just very upset with the actions that he took. It doesn't feel right to have someone make a lie, and have people comfort him and believe him. Overall im just displeased with how he decided to make up a lie to this degree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I call for lock.
    Also, Razer, I decided to give him 1.25mil out of my good will.
    He was a very nice and respectful person and I knew him well before he got banned.
    As with this Unholy business with Thasaint, this is better off taken to the Developers.
    I also want to say, that even if it is a lie, it still sucks being hacked.
    Last thing: 1.25mil is nothing to me if it means helping out some friends.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap:535809
    I call for lock.
    Also, Razer, I decided to give him 1.25mil out of my good will.
    He was a very nice and respectful person and I knew him well before he got banned.
    As with this Unholy business with Thasaint, this is better off taken to the Developers.
    I also want to say, that even if it is a lie, it still sucks being hacked.
    Last thing: 1.25mil is nothing to me if it means helping out some friends.
    Good for you... Dont we all wish we can give good friends 1.25mil and call it nothin just sayin... Not to be rude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Good for you... Dont we all wish we can give good friends 1.25mil and call it nothin just sayin... Not to be rude
    That being said, it's his money. Please don't be bitter if Whirlz decided to give it to someone else and not you. That's called greed. Just be happy for the other person...

@Drao, It was my pleasure to help, if I truly did help.

@Thasaint You may have a valid point, but settle it through PM and support. I know it's generic, but it's truly the best way.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:535828
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    That being said, it's his money. Please don't be bitter if Whirlz decided to give it to someone else and not you. That's called greed. Just be happy for the other person...

@Drao, It was my pleasure to help, if I truly did help.

@Thasaint You may have a valid point, but settle it through PM and support. I know it's generic, but it's truly the best way.
    I dont really care who he gave it to and dont care if it was me eithet just sayin im not gonna not say my opinion i say whats on my mind if it affects you or others sorry about that im not gonna lie to anybody..
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-10-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:535842
    I dont really care who he gave it to and dont care if it was me eithet just sayin im not gonna not say my opinion i say whats on my mind if it affects you or others sorry about that im not gonna lie to anybody..
    If you don't care then just leave it alone already, no need to talk about it anymore it you really don't care. As Apollo said, it is his money so he can give it to anyone. If he had given it to you you'd be grateful no? If you don't care just drop it and move on.

The thread should be locked. I'm speaking to Thasaint about the situation via pm, Drac mind pming me your whole story on the situation? Thanks ahead of time.

We should just leave this be, and not have to bring a dev to stop the flame no? Let's stop the flame ourselves That being said, to stop the flame i will do my part and not post on this thread any longer. Have a good day guys.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Problem was resolved.
    Last edited by Draopwnzall; 01-10-2012 at 04:26 PM.