Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lil thrax - Thrax recipe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Stop asking for things because you missed it or didn’t get it. I have lil thrax from fast capping, I worked for it and capped in first 3 days of 110 cap. I missed the chance to get a recipe but I purchased one after the fact for 30m gold. It’s not hard these days to earn gold and get the single item that you want. Pick and choose what you really want. Work for items you want. Do not beg for things you missed or can’t afford currently. This is a game with an economy, although the economy is a wreck. Brining back old items is a bad idea imo it hurts the original items value just to appease people that didn’t earn said items. This practice really should not be continued. I’m not trying to be greedy but life isn’t always fair and it shouldn’t be completely fair in certain respects. You work for what you earn simple as that.

Sorry for the rant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duckypowerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    Stop asking for things because you missed it or didn’t get it. I have lil thrax from fast capping, I worked for it and capped in first 3 days of 110 cap. I missed the chance to get a recipe but I purchased one after the fact for 30m gold. It’s not hard these days to earn gold and get the single item that you want. Pick and choose what you really want. Work for items you want. Do not beg for things you missed or can’t afford currently. This is a game with an economy, although the economy is a wreck. Brining back old items is a bad idea imo it hurts the original items value just to appease people that didn’t earn said items. This practice really should not be continued. I’m not trying to be greedy but life isn’t always fair and it shouldn’t be completely fair in certain respects. You work for what you earn simple as that.

Sorry for the rant.
    Well its funny as for example . The white lightning armor , only a few people looted it from when they were first introduced . And people cried and moaned for them to reintroduce them in a recent event . Amd thats what they did , white lightning pcs were brought back.
    Nobody cared then and i dont think it should be much of a deal for you either .

Dont say sorry , never say sorry XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I dont think the devs are too concerned about this recipe rn. The amount of thraxs and lil thraxs in game is proportional and as crimson said, you cant demand stuff you werent here to get.
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    I think the people who already own thrax would disagree. The recipe was hard asf to grind for and not very many were in circulation. And tinsel has like the same stats and orotaur is stronger than the thrax anyway. And lil thrax for the cap was reward enough on top of the crimson tide set
    Asking and demanding are two different meanings spull btw.

And as adxe said . Recipe was plat brought , not hard asf to grind for .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Pft dont even talk about wl. I was absolutely furious as a few of my other friends were when Black Gold and White Lightning where brought back. It really ruins value and grind time, or in this case, money spent on a recipe is wasted bc its just brought back.
    You should've gone for the head...