Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
Skills:
- aimed and pierser as most damaging skills, razor for avoid slows/stuns, razor and nox to getting proc faster if using daggers (if u dont have a lot of dmg or just leeching, u can be usefull for party by using shadow veil, also bow users usually taking veil instead of nox)
- masteries: nox>razor>veil
- ultimate aimed shot (just because 2 others are useless in this map; if u have great party and damage - dont need use ulti)

Gears: (i would say that u need minimum 3 sets to be good)
1) for mobs (with armor + dex awakes):
-ebon dagger/duggar dagger
-arcane armor lvl71 (because good proc)
-belt ring amulet lvl71 to get some stacks (str dex int)
-artifact - arcane lvl76 (because of proc)
2) for boss (with bossdmg + dex awakes):
-duggar dagger/bow
-helm,armor,artifact doesnt matter, just with good stats and awakes
-ring amulet belt - mythic lvl76 (good proc for killing boss, also this proc will be nice to have at start of wave and switch to arcanes when mobs start to die)
3) set with gold loot
(I didnt try new tainted set, but its looking as junk procs compared to arcanes)

Pets AA: i usually using glowstik (at start of wave when mobs come closer, because at wave 60+ they almost 1hit me if i still dont have any proc from gears + glowstik removes mobs' dmg debuffs), also asking party to use nekro when mobs died (to avoid stuns from boss, so i dont need run around and i can just spam skills without getting stunned), will be good to have magma AA for mobs (if you are using daggers and mythic lvl76 set - for getting procs faster) and guenivere AA for boss (also some players like to use cotton/oswald at last red zone from boss, but no need it really).
Shortly about 4 pets in party (my opinion): rogue need glowstik and nekro AA, party can add guenievere/oswald/mephisto/seirian ( +pets with gl if everything going well in party)
Clearly explained,, now me and other knowing what item should we looking for. Tyvm for your kindness to wrote alot. [low english ]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk