Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Valley gates

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Valley gates

    Sharing your best skill/gear/ pet AA etc for fast farming in gates anyone??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    vladmir putin
    Posts
    449
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    For mobs : Ebon daggs
    Boss : duggar bow
    Aa : nekro/glowstik
    Skill : ultimate aimed shot
    Other gears are up to you, but i use arc 71

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Ty for sharing,,


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I use arcane 71 gear too, but i wanna know are hidden set better??, how often the set proc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    438
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Wave 1-20 getting stacks of 71 arcane items. 21th wave to nth wave I switch to hidden set. Uhmmm, I do switch even in 1-20 I use hidden set at first and when it procs switch to 71 arc sets to stack(when I'm not feeling lazy).

    pet
    Happiness - Lancelot
    AA - Guenivere




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Great guide, ty


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I'v try on ebon armor proc, it double(more) my dmg and dps and triple my armor, i wonder if any item or pets will do the same. Any other??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    622
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    For mobs : Ebon daggs
    Boss : duggar bow
    Aa : nekro/glowstik
    Skill : ultimate aimed shot
    Other gears are up to you, but i use arc 71
    This is a really good setup.

    You can also use the 76 tainted set with the 76 mythic set for a good Gates setup.

    As far as pets go, any pets that's can give you a good buff to your stats, or do a lot of mob damage, or can save you from massive amounts of damage is worth using.

    the best power setup in gates IMO is ultimate aim shot, with main rotation Aim, Pierce, Nox mastered, & Shield with any points left over into mastery.

    A really good alternative to razor shield is smoke bomb mastered. Because it gives anybody standing in it damage & crit buffs.


    Rogue

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Great, tyvm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    This is a really good setup.

    You can also use the 76 tainted set with the 76 mythic set for a good Gates setup.

    As far as pets go, any pets that's can give you a good buff to your stats, or do a lot of mob damage, or can save you from massive amounts of damage is worth using.

    the best power setup in gates IMO is ultimate aim shot, with main rotation Aim, Pierce, Nox mastered, & Shield with any points left over into mastery.

    A really good alternative to razor shield is smoke bomb mastered. Because it gives anybody standing in it damage & crit buffs.


    Rogue
    For tainted set is daggers or blade a better option

    Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    622
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default Valley gates

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordon Tan View Post
    For tainted set is daggers or blade a better option

    Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk
    They both work but daggers are better because they give you better base stats.
    Last edited by Allset; Today at 09:51 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. What is wrong with Valley gates portal?
    By jasonn112 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2020, 07:33 AM
  2. Vardan Valley Gates
    By Yoloswagx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 11:39 AM
  3. Iím Ready for valley gates
    By Vgex in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2020, 02:51 PM
  4. Valley gates on lb?
    By Killyxan in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-29-2019, 02:12 PM
  5. Bar vardan valley gates stuck
    By ipankyoellyandry in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2019, 12:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •