Thread: Bugs bugs bugs and cheaters !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Bugs bugs bugs and cheaters !

Hello everybody, today I want to draw your attention into two bugs/glitches.
    One was since the game was created and the other one is recently happening, in a way that is misused to obtain fake profile status also to selfishly steal the fun of other players.

#The first glitch I am talking about is in the corners of the gates of the bases of " Capture The Flag of Asylum " this glitch works to send players outside the designed map by that they can either steal the flags and put them outside the map or they can go all they way to the Undecided room and kill whoever is in there as matter of fact in that room one can respawns automatically . *" I will mention some names of the once who have been doing it until today "

#The second bug or problem which we thought It has finally been handled by the developers when they produced the 10mins deserted penalty to prevent cheaters from re-loging during the match HAS a bug now " It will be shown in the videos I'm going to post here " thus some foul players have found it and they are continuing to ruin our matches childishly, IT HAS TO BE STOPPED !

I will be posting here 2 videos showing both of the issues and some ss :

*Some of the cheaters and re-logers are : Neroevil - Kvngrara - Rudebltch - Facility - Darkchil.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 692
Size:  686.8 KB
    Name:  222.png
Views: 589
Size:  1,005.2 KB
    Name:  333.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  98.9 KB
    Name:  444.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  129.0 KB
    Name:  555.png
Views: 602
Size:  866.8 KB
    Name:  666.png
Views: 789
Size:  785.6 KB
    Name:  7.png
Views: 456
Size:  324.3 KB
    Name:  8.png
Views: 547
Size:  298.8 KB
    Name:  999.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  146.0 KB

I truly hope our kind developers could help us to restore the game from all these bugs and stop the cheaters as apparently they are in increase and there is no sign for them to stop their selfish acts on the contrast they are bragging nobody can stop them.

Regards,
    IGN: Ugon
    Last edited by kurbeka; 01-24-2020 at 11:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Hello everybody, today I want to draw your attention into two bugs/glitches.
    One was since the game was created and the other one is recently happening, in a way that is misused to obtain fake profile status also to selfishly steal the fun of other players.

#The first glitch I am talking about is in the corners of the gates of the bases of " Capture The Flag of Asylum " this glitch works to send players outside the designed map by that they can either steal the flags and put them outside the map or they can go all they way to the Undecided room and kill whoever is in there as matter of fact in that room one can respawns automatically . *" I will mention some names of the once who have been doing it until today "

#The second bug or problem which we thought It has finally been handled by the developers when they produced the 10mins deserted penalty to prevent cheaters from re-loging during the match HAS a bug now " It will be shown in the videos I'm going to post here " thus some foul players have found it and they are continuing to ruin our matches childishly, IT HAS TO BE STOPPED !

I will be posting here 2 videos showing both of the issues and some ss :

*Some of the cheaters and re-logers are : Neroevil - Kvngrara - Rudebltch - Facility - Darkchil.

https://ibb.co/9WT6K7q
    https://ibb.co/j6SnXYm
    https://ibb.co/ZY2gLB9
    https://ibb.co/93sqgZX
    https://ibb.co/1KyPHTC
    https://ibb.co/SBzx3S9
    https://ibb.co/17TgkRj
    https://ibb.co/9hYYXSN

I truly hope our kind developers could help us to restore the game from all these bugs and stop the cheaters as apparently they are in increase and there is no sign for them to stop their selfish acts on the contrast they are bragging nobody can stop them.

Regards,
    IGN: Ugon
    Nice

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thanks for this.

I noticed that it was the old ctf arena where players can still relog.

Looks like it was missed out by developers to add desert penalty from the time they added a new ctf arena.

suggestion #1 No admission of players once there is an on-going pvp game, whether players for each team are complete or not.. If ever players will return in either CTF or DM from relog or disconnection, it should be a new pvp game.

suggestion #2 in case one team is outnumbered, there should be an option of team vote to surrender and start a new game. Similar with pvp games from other developers nowadays.

suggestion #3 delete the old ctf map.
    Last edited by Eiser; 01-23-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    Thanks for this.

I noticed that it was the old ctf arena where players can still relog.

Looks like it was missed out by developers to add desert penalty from the time they added a new ctf arena.

suggestion #1 No admission of players once there is an on-going pvp game, whether players for each team are complete or not.. If ever players will return in either CTF or DM from relog or disconnection, it should be a new pvp game.

suggestion #2 in case one team is outnumbered, there should be an option of team vote to surrender and start a new game. Similar with pvp games from other developers nowadays.

suggestion #3 delete the old ctf map.
    Good ideas but the new CTF map has its own cons too don't forget that
    Firstly all players spawn at a specific point which make camping and alt farming way easier than in the old map besides having more flags I think 5 for each team which players also find a way to farm just to get lb but besides those 2 cons I actually think the street map is better than the asylum maps ,same applies for death match but the camping thing is a huge issue

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

In my opinion, both of the old and the new maps of PvP are perfectly fine each one of them has its own environment of fun and challengments.
    We do love and appreciate this diversity of PvP maps, nevertheless they need a minor maintenance in the places I have pointed out to insure fairness
    and discipline to the game regulations.