Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S)Marvel Villian Set War/Rog

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    What exactly does the terms of service say about “price manipulation” ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. I guess u like being scammed sometimes. -.-

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxgrowlxx View Post
    Lol. I guess u like being scammed sometimes. -.-

Sorry I don’t think you can read that’s not the question I asked

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What exactly does the terms of service say about “price manipulation” ?

You don't need to talk with this poor successful.Oh wait, Don't tell me you don't have a price list of game,you should get one urgently from the spy.

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    You don't need to talk with this poor successful.Oh wait, Don't tell me you don't have a price list of game,you should get one urgently from the spy.

Exactly because I sell items at reasonable prices and people accuse me of fake offers and price manipulation with zero evidence so I know how it feels and also isn’t price manipulation have to do with in game? When you trade for an item and they change price before u hit trade? Which isn’t even possible anymore due to updates made in the game so I need this guy to explain what he means by price manipulation when your selling an item on FOURMS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sorry I don’t think you can read that’s not the question I asked

Idk why ur ganging up on him. He clearly saved alot of butts from this seller who obviously goes on another acc and gives insane offers on his own posts.
    This is the problem with people in AL. U can't appreciate the good people. SMH

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exactly because I sell items at reasonable prices and people accuse me of fake offers and price manipulation with zero evidence so I know how it feels and also isn’t price manipulation have to do with in game? When you trade for an item and they change price before u hit trade? Which isn’t even possible anymore due to updates made in the game so I need this guy to explain what he means by price manipulation when your selling an item on FOURMS

As per google,

Price/Market manipulation is a type of market abuse where there is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security, commodity or currency.

For example, golem sets are worth 6-7m. Trying to sell ur set for 11m can be considered to be price manipulation as well

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxgrowlxx View Post
    Idk why ur ganging up on him. He clearly saved alot of butts from this seller who obviously goes on another acc and gives insane offers on his own posts.
    This is the problem with people in AL. U can't appreciate the good people. SMH

Who said they needed to be saved who are you? Superman? Who asked you to save anyone why don’t you patrol Arcane legends for anyone who is selling item overprice and go “save” them you sound dumb and how do you know it’s him in another account giving so called “insane offers” they seem insane only to someone who doesn’t have the gold does ghost seem insane for 400m? How about if someone sell for 540m ghost set u gonna go save people from them also? Use your head bro and stop complaining about items you can’t even afford also nice job ignoring my question by commenting nonsense

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No bro, we are in fair-play in this game,that why Im tellin you,everybody buys and sells their items by using this spy's price list, because he is the king of marketing.That's my bad cuz I didn't ask the price of Marvel Vests to our spy before I share the post.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    No bro, we are in fair-play in this game,that why Im tellin you,everybody buys and sells their items by using this spy's price list, because he is the king of marketing.That's my bad cuz I didn't ask the price of Marvel Vests to our spy before I share the post.

Didn't say u have to sell at my price either, just calling u out on faking ur c/os

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Btw ppl are selling Duggar Daggers around 130m atm,may I ask what is the real price of it in your actual list my spy?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    As per google,

Price/Market manipulation is a type of market abuse where there is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security, commodity or currency.

For example, golem sets are worth 6-7m. Trying to sell ur set for 11m can be considered to be price manipulation as well
    Per google? Are we playing Google Legends? I asked you what does arcane legend Terms if service say about it you bring up google get outta here dude price manipulation my butt what happens when lucky golem is worth 11m will it still be price manipulation? Is my fourms post limited for 24hrs or is it here for eternity? That’s what I thought sorry mr Sherlock but you don’t make any sense

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Per google? Are we playing Google Legends? I asked you what does arcane legend Terms if service say about it you bring up google get outta here dude price manipulation my butt what happens when lucky golem is worth 11m will it still be price manipulation? Is my fourms post limited for 24hrs or is it here for eternity? That’s what I thought sorry mr Sherlock but you don’t make any sense

I havent had time to look up the AL TOS yet, will respond once I search it up. Y'all just continue colluding together to jerk up the prices, lets just see what happens ultimately.

Edit: bigzoo, need me to call u out as well for the 60m fake c/o on desert vest mage?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Didn't say u have to sell at my price either, just calling u out on faking ur c/os
    Where is your evidence detective? Is the the only person on arcane fourms who has Turkish sig? If I have indo sig and another indo comment with indo sig are they fake? Your not making any sense bro your detective work is faulty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sad.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Where is your evidence detective? Is the the only person on arcane fourms who has Turkish sig? If I have indo sig and another indo comment with indo sig are they fake? Your not making any sense bro your detective work is faulty

Well coupled with the exorbitant offers + reopening threads again to sell the item, its for sure a fake offer bruv. Not too sure how bias can cause ppl like u to be so clueless.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I havent had time to look up the AL TOS yet, will respond once I search it up. Y'all just continue colluding together to jerk up the prices, lets just see what happens ultimately
    WOW so u lied? So you just admitted to lying about what Arcane Legends Terms Of Service says just to complain about something you can’t even afford? I think lying about Arcane Legends TOS is against there TOS might even be bannable I would watch myself if I where you detective

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I havent had time to look up the AL TOS yet, will respond once I search it up. Y'all just continue colluding together to jerk up the prices, lets just see what happens ultimately.

Edit: bigzoo, need me to call u out as well for the 60m fake c/o on desert vest mage?
    Yes sir please prove to me how it was fake that I did not receive gold and that he person playing was not real player please prove that to me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

WOW so u lied? So you just admitted to lying about what Arcane Legends Terms Of Service says just to complain about something you can’t even afford? I think lying about Arcane Legends TOS is against there TOS might even be bannable I would watch myself if I where you detective

Said it based on memory, if u want an exact quote from the TOS here u go

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Keep going to buy it from 100M Mr.Sherlock,If you find seller for it to 100M,call me too, probably, you should know my phone number too, because thats why you're playing this game, and Ill buy 10x of it, alright?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Said it based on memory, if u want an exact quote from the TOS here u go
    Memory of what? Tell me what it says then tell me exactly what you Remeber then why would you need to google what price manipulation is instead of saying exactly what you Remeber it says in arcane legends tos on there forums why would you need google? Not adding up buddy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast