Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 112

Thread: S)Marvel Villian Set War/Rog

  1. #61
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Ahaha and my work here is done because mods definitely browse though these posts and what heís doing here is definitely not against tos and what your doing definitely does not benefit nobody and how is this scamming thatís against tos and this isnít against tos all your cries and pleas are for no reason


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ofc that's what u claim cos ur indeed guilty of that as well. Mods don't have only forums to tend to, they have to tend to in game aspects as well, and im inclined to believe that the game is their first priority instead of attending to people like yall on forums. Never said this was scamming, that word never did appear in any of my replies. "Cries and pleas" hmmm, no one here is crying or pleaing for anything, maybe u need to get ur eyes checked

  2. #62
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyesvalliant View Post
    Hahaha thanks

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
    Does not benefit anybody? Case in point right here. The only one losing out is OP cos i merely called him out

  3. #63
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    He is not a teacher for answer the questions.He is a spy for catch some issues.He can't do that, so don't ask a question to him but, maybe you can ask him a murder.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi
    I wonít even reply to these guys if I where you Bro the crazy part is everything this detective says is useless u buy dagger 130m is he going to investigate your seller? And once he finds out he sold it to you over priced what will he do? Letís say everything your selling is overprice WHAT CAN HE DO ABOUT IT? All this detective work who is helping? Mabye you should apply to work for Arcane Legends Police Force to arrest people who donít even break arcane legends laws these guys just people who donít have gold to buy the item and are hurt when they see prices for items they originally couldnít even afford keep sell your items bro ignore these obvious noobs this type of stuff he talking about been happening for years he just now want to save the world? Good Luck


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    .

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi
    Free Bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    I wonít even reply to these guys if I where you Bro the crazy part is everything this detective says is useless u buy dagger 130m is he going to investigate your seller? And once he finds out he sold it to you over priced what will he do? Letís say everything your selling is overprice WHAT CAN HE DO ABOUT IT? All this detective work who is helping? Mabye you should apply to work for Arcane Legends Police Force to arrest people who donít even break arcane legends laws these guys just people who donít have gold to buy the item and are hurt when they see prices for items they originally couldnít even afford keep sell your items bro ignore these obvious noobs this type of stuff he talking about been happening for years he just now want to save the world? Good Luck


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just take the Ls and move on. Another case of ad hominem where ur not attacking the argument, just the person. U wont be able to win this one, I'm just spitting facts

  6. #66
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    I wonít even reply to these guys if I where you Bro the crazy part is everything this detective says is useless u buy dagger 130m is he going to investigate your seller? And once he finds out he sold it to you over priced what will he do? Letís say everything your selling is overprice WHAT CAN HE DO ABOUT IT? All this detective work who is helping? Mabye you should apply to work for Arcane Legends Police Force to arrest people who donít even break arcane legends laws these guys just people who donít have gold to buy the item and are hurt when they see prices for items they originally couldnít even afford keep sell your items bro ignore these obvious noobs this type of stuff he talking about been happening for years he just now want to save the world? Good Luck


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Poors never understand that, if there's a good item like that,a buyer can offer any price and nobody can call thats thats manipulated etc. I already ask to him a question, I bought a duggar Daggers to 130m, whats its unmanipulated price in his price list, I really wonder, maybe somebody manipulated me?

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi

  7. #67
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    Poors never understand that, if there's a good item like that,a buyer can offer any price and nobody can call thats thats manipulated etc. I already ask to him a question, I bought a duggar Daggers to 130m, whats its unmanipulated price in his price list, I really wonder, maybe somebody manipulated me?

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi
    Yet another ad hominem fallacy. Speaking to yall is just so entertaining, watching flawed arguments being used all the time

  8. #68
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    Poors never understand that, if there's a good item like that,a buyer can offer any price and nobody can call thats thats manipulated etc. I already ask to him a question, I bought a duggar Daggers to 130m, whats its unmanipulated price in his price list, I really wonder, maybe somebody manipulated me?

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi
    Exactly bro mabye once they farmed enough gold and sell items worth more then 100k they will understand and letís hope the detective will help u bro he need to arrest that guy if he manipulated you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Exactly bro mabye once they farmed enough gold and sell items worth more then 100k they will understand and letís hope the detective will help u bro he need to arrest that guy if he manipulated you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't need to hope bro, he is our Sherlock, he knows all prices, all terms of AL, so I'm cool,and in this forum, everybody can stay in contact with him if you think you manipulated or wanna learn the prices of items.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi

  10. #70
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Yet again more fallacies being used. Im loving this conversation

  11. #71
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    I don't need to hope bro, he is our Sherlock, he knows all prices, all terms of AL, so I'm cool,and in this forum, everybody can stay in contact with him if you think you manipulated or wanna learn the prices of items.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi
    You right I think everyone should add him for price check before u buy items or sell make sure u ask him to make sure your not a scammer or they your not being scammed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #72
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Yet again more fallacies being used. Im loving this conversation
    Hey bro whatís your ign? My IGN: Scammar
    ( not joking thatís my real ign ) add me or I can add u reply with your ign I need to make sure I dont scam people with my prices or make sure people donít scam me will you help me? If you refuse then thatís one less person your helping thatís against your tos bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Hey bro whatís your ign? My IGN: Scammar
    ( not joking thatís my real ign ) add me or I can add u reply with your ign I need to make sure I dont scam people with my prices or make sure people donít scam me will you help me? If you refuse then thatís one less person your helping thatís against your tos bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO my TOS? I don't owe u anything, dont see any reason why I do need to help u. I'm just here to expose said person for price manipulation, if u very well decide to do it too you will find me on ur threads as well

  14. #74
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Hahahaha he is still saying PRICE MANIPULATION.THAT IS INSANE. L M F A O

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gŲnderildi

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeuxheinze For This Useful Post:


  16. #75
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    You represent, warrant and agree that you will not engage in conduct or communication (written, verbal, or nonverbal) yourself, or by or through your avatar, which:
    is threatening, bullying, defamatory, abusive, obscene, lewd, sexually provocative or suggestive, pornographic, or which in any manner could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;

    TOS taken from: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...rms-of-Service

    He said he was based in the US, so I went to search up price manipulation according to the US civil law, and it is prohibited in the United States under Section 9(a)(2)[2] of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 which still stands till today, so yes, it is indeed against the TOS.

    If you want to read an academic journal regarding price manipulation, https://www.jstor.org/stable/29730033?seq=1
    And thats because it indeed is price manipulation. No point tryna cover up, you have been exposed completely

  17. #76
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    LMAO my TOS? I don't owe u anything, dont see any reason why I do need to help u. I'm just here to expose said person for price manipulation, if u very well decide to do it too you will find me on ur threads as well
    Wow bro really sometimes I pay to much for vanity I need to check my prices with credible sources you seem very credible will you tell me your ign or atleast add me? I have friends who need to make sure they not being manipulated you refuse to help them also bro? And why u accused me of price manipulation thatís not cool bro at the time I payed 12m for golem set I thought it would sell for 11m if I have u added I can prevent these things from happening bro will you help me?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #77
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Wow bro really sometimes I pay to much for vanity I need to check my prices with credible sources you seem very credible will you tell me your ign or atleast add me? I have friends who need to make sure they not being manipulated you refuse to help them also bro? And why u accused me of price manipulation thatís not cool bro at the time I payed 12m for golem set I thought it would sell for 11m if I have u added I can prevent these things from happening bro will you help me?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm refusing to help people who make an attempt to manipulate prices like said person and u included, go ask OP for advice instead, or make a few more friends, maybe u can get help that way. Look at your post history, hiberio for 2+m, desert set for 60m, golem set for 12m? Obviously something is wrong lmfao

  19. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Selling popcorn pm me

    Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

  20. #79
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    I'm refusing to help people who make an attempt to manipulate prices like said person and u included, go ask OP for advice instead, or make a few more friends, maybe u can get help that way
    Wow thatís mean bro and the rule #5 says donít do anything to ruin another players experience I think thatís what your doing here for all my items I resell them minus how much I paid for I buy golem set 12m I sell for 11m I donít sell my prices for more then I buy it for that donít make sense to me but if you refuse to help me then you would just be bullying me when I try and sell items then? Instead of me adding u so this stuff donít happen again u will sit around and wait till I try and sell item and then bully me and call me price manipulator with no evidence I am actually manipulating? Seems kinda unfair to me bro but Iím not the expert here also they say if u violate the terms of service I can get suspended or banned but that hasnít happen yet and for a lot of people I donít think it happens so why even bring the terms of sevice into here bro? Who is that even helping? Seems to me like u just try and bully people who sell items for prices u donít like I donít see any other reason bro what u think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #80
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Wow thatís mean bro and the rule #5 says donít do anything to ruin another players experience I think thatís what your doing here for all my items I resell them minus how much I paid for I buy golem set 12m I sell for 11m I donít sell my prices for more then I buy it for that donít make sense to me but if you refuse to help me then you would just be bullying me when I try and sell items then? Instead of me adding u so this stuff donít happen again u will sit around and wait till I try and sell item and then bully me and call me price manipulator with no evidence I am actually manipulating? Seems kinda unfair to me bro but Iím not the expert here also they say if u violate the terms of service I can get suspended or banned but that hasnít happen yet and for a lot of people I donít think it happens so why even bring the terms of sevice into here bro? Who is that even helping? Seems to me like u just try and bully people who sell items for prices u donít like I donít see any other reason bro what u think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont see how im ruining ur experience, in fact its the other way around. Selling prices with fake c/os ruins other peeps experience in game. If you bought it for 12, then so be it, go check auc next time before u make a purchase. As i said, mods hardly even read traders market, do u think theres any reason for them to buy anything in game? I'm not calling him out cos I don't like his price, but it is indeed a fake offer lmfao, just calling an apple an apple here
    Last edited by xxjoshualaixx; 01-24-2020 at 12:12 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. S) villian marvel set R
    By Luciifercr666 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2020, 10:30 AM
  2. Looking for villian marvel
    By esprin in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2019, 02:39 AM
  3. Sell marvel villian set(w)
    By Caoeskeu in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2019, 07:36 PM
  4. BUY Marvel Villian(Black marvel) Armor Rogue
    By Eiera in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 02:20 PM
  5. [BUY] Marvel Villian Set(War) 70m
    By Clickerxyz in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2019, 08:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •