Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 112

Thread: S)Marvel Villian Set War/Rog

  1. #81
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Wow that’s mean bro and the rule #5 says don’t do anything to ruin another players experience I think that’s what your doing here for all my items I resell them minus how much I paid for I buy golem set 12m I sell for 11m I don’t sell my prices for more then I buy it for that don’t make sense to me but if you refuse to help me then you would just be bullying me when I try and sell items then? Instead of me adding u so this stuff don’t happen again u will sit around and wait till I try and sell item and then bully me and call me price manipulator with no evidence I am actually manipulating? Seems kinda unfair to me bro but I’m not the expert here also they say if u violate the terms of service I can get suspended or banned but that hasn’t happen yet and for a lot of people I don’t think it happens so why even bring the terms of sevice into here bro? Who is that even helping? Seems to me like u just try and bully people who sell items for prices u don’t like I don’t see any other reason bro what u think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't need to talk with this guy anymore.He just wants waste his time, and that's good job for him.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  2. #82
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    You don't need to talk with this guy anymore.He just wants waste his time, and that's good job for him.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Ofc that's all u can say, because you got exposed big time. Theres a reason why u didn't bother replying me anymore, cos u couldnt handle the smoke

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Dont see how im ruining ur experience, in fact its the other way around. Selling prices with fake c/os ruins other peeps experience in game
    But if you are here to stop it why not help me out then bro? Instead u will accuse me and try ruin my sale by calling me a price manipulator if I bought desert set 16m and I try and resell for 14m then how is that my fault bro? And u just said u will refuse to help me so you would only be here to bully me if I try and sell items that ruins my experience bro because people can leave my fourm if they see price they don’t like instead u will come in my post and call me price manipulator and try and bully people away from buying from me that’s very unfair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #84
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    But if you are here to stop it why not help me out then bro? Instead u will accuse me and try ruin my sale by calling me a price manipulator if I bought desert set 16m and I try and resell for 14m then how is that my fault bro? And u just said u will refuse to help me so you would only be here to bully me if I try and sell items that ruins my experience bro because people can leave my fourm if they see price they don’t like instead u will come in my post and call me price manipulator and try and bully people away from buying from me that’s very unfair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Harassment equates to bullying, dont see how ignoring you or calling you out for price manipulation is bullying. If ur unsure of prices, ask around first, and dont bother using ur bigzoo forum acc to offer, everyone can tell its u

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Ofc that's all u can say, because you got exposed big time. Theres a reason why u didn't bother replying me anymore, cos u couldnt handle the smoke
    See and stuff like this why u want someone to keep going on and on and if they don’t reply u feel like u win what’s there to win about bro u supposed to be helping people not bullying the sellers that type of stuff is not cool


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #86
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    But if you are here to stop it why not help me out then bro? Instead u will accuse me and try ruin my sale by calling me a price manipulator if I bought desert set 16m and I try and resell for 14m then how is that my fault bro? And u just said u will refuse to help me so you would only be here to bully me if I try and sell items that ruins my experience bro because people can leave my fourm if they see price they don’t like instead u will come in my post and call me price manipulator and try and bully people away from buying from me that’s very unfair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ppl are not stupid to know what and how much they will pay.He can keep going to call me manipulator which is really funny,people don't need his price list to pay for an item.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  7. #87
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    See and stuff like this why u want someone to keep going on and on and if they don’t reply u feel like u win what’s there to win about bro u supposed to be helping people not bullying the sellers that type of stuff is not cool


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not even here to win anything, as what i said earlier, just here to call him out on price manipulation so people dont get tricked

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Harassment equates to bullying, dont see how ignoring you or calling you out for price manipulation is bullying. If ur unsure of prices, ask around first, and dont bother using ur bigzoo forum acc to offer, everyone can tell its u
    You just said if I try and sell anything u will call me out for “price manipulation” but if I didn’t know original price how am I a manipulator? And big zoo is not me your accusing me of things I did not do that’s exactly harassment you don’t have to comment on my fourms and try and Harrass me with no actual evidence like I said your only here to bully people your not trying to help anyone just say it for what it is bro now you try and take away my credibility by saying I am faking offers when I don’t do that and you have no actual evidence I do that just accusations flat out bullying bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #89
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    Ppl are not stupid to know what and how much they will pay.He can keep going to call me manipulator which is really funny,people don't need his price list to pay for an item.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Indeed, no one in the right mind will pay 80 + tree for that

  10. #90
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    You just said if I try and sell anything u will call me out for “price manipulation” but if I didn’t know original price how am I a manipulator? And big zoo is not me your accusing me of things I did not do that’s exactly harassment you don’t have to comment on my fourms and try and Harrass me with no actual evidence like I said your only here to bully people your not trying to help anyone just say it for what it is bro now you try and take away my credibility by saying I am faking offers when I don’t do that and you have no actual evidence I do that just accusations flat out bullying bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure, taking ur post on the protection staff vanity, tell me that trying to sell that for 9m is not price manipulation, when they are obviously in auc for around 6. Despite people telling u that's prices are around 6, ur response was to flame the guy. Thats just one of the many examples i found in ur post history. Dont get me started on the golem set for 11, hiberio for 1.4, desert set for 60
    Last edited by xxjoshualaixx; 01-24-2020 at 12:27 AM.

  11. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Indeed, no one in the right mind will pay 80 + tree for that
    I payed 75m !! For desert u think I went skeins complaining? No I just came to fourms and try to re sell you not even trying to actually help me the same people you claim your trying to help I didn’t play arcane since 2015 I cane back and seen nice vanity ask how many they sold for then bought I didn’t know I was being overpriced until I see that people on the street was not selling for same Price I am the exact people you claim to want to help not get tricked but when I ask u for help u accuse me of faking offers I was so happy zoo bought for 60m because I made some money back these items I buy are not in auction so I didn’t know price friends list is empty so who am I going to ask ? You just s bully man plain and simple stop trying to lie that u want to help someone because I payed overprice for many items I only try to resell now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    204
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    Yes guys, I really need fake offer for that kind of Vanities, sorry for that.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    LOL. Cheap guy.. Example of a real toxic in society XD.... Here something special for you, t(^.^t(

  13. #93
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Fury View Post
    LOL. Cheap guy.. Example of a real toxic in society XD.... Here something special for you, t(^.^t(
    Another poor guy? Have you got a WhatsApp group?

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  14. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Sure, taking ur post on the protection staff vanity, tell me that trying to sell that for 9m is not price manipulation, when they are obviously in auc for around 6. Despite people telling u that's prices are around 6, ur response was to flame the guy. Thats just one of the many examples i found in ur post history. Dont get me started on the golem set for 11, hiberio for 1.4, desert set for 60
    Wtf I bought that staff for 10m so I didn’t believe when ppl tell me they sell for those prices auction there was none in there and hibero I was only joking it says leave offers hibero worth 700 to 900k u don’t see me selling for set price because now I know I paid overprice for other items none of them are set price anyways I always tell people leave offers but people only complain to me not even interested in actually buying item


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #95
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Wtf I bought that staff for 10m so I didn’t believe when ppl tell me they sell for those prices auction there was none in there and hibero I was only joking it says leave offers hibero worth 700 to 900k u don’t see me selling for set price because now I know I paid overprice for other items none of them are set price anyways I always tell people leave offers but people only complain to me not even interested in actually buying item


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then refer to what i said about asking other people. Obviously no one is interested in buying overpriced items

  16. #96
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Btw,got another c/o 80M+Guen yet.So yall go to your bed,sleep time passed.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  17. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxjoshualaixx View Post
    Then refer to what i said about asking other people. Obviously no one is interested in buying overpriced items
    I’m not even gonna waste my time typing a reply anymore nothing I say will do Anything this guy already has his mind made up and only more ppl will chime in here he claim to be helping people not get “tricked” but for me he has excuses of “ask another person” and I can bet money there will be hundreds or more fourm posts where people selling items “overpriced” he won’t be there helping anyone else not getting trick he won’t be searching though every fourm post to make sure nobody else is manipulating prices he will only stay here and mabye some of my posts just to boost his ego lying about trying to help people main goal is to just bully sellers if he don’t like prices he see plain and simple I’m done here Man your work u claim to do will be to no avail who else will you help? Whenever I see fourm post with op prices I don’t even have u added so I can ask u if there manipulating your first argue point was that what we where doing was probably against tos once u find out it’s not and where clearly not violating terms of service now your here to help people not get tricked sitting under one fourm post arguing about one item the time u spent here how many other people u think u could have help not get “tricked” you really think you helping anyone else right now? Stop kidding yourself plain and simple a bully .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    Btw,got another c/o 80M+Guen yet.So yall go to your bed,sleep time passed.

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Nice to hear bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #99
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    I’m not even gonna waste my time typing a reply anymore nothing I say will do Anything this guy already has his mind made up and only more ppl will chime in here he claim to be helping people not get “tricked” but for me he has excuses of “ask another person” and I can bet money there will be hundreds or more fourm posts where people selling items “overpriced” he won’t be there helping anyone else not getting trick he won’t be searching though every fourm post to make sure nobody else is manipulating prices he will only stay here and mabye some of my posts just to boost his ego lying about trying to help people main goal is to just bully sellers if he don’t like prices he see plain and simple I’m done here Man your work u claim to do will be to no avail who else will you help? Whenever I see fourm post with op prices I don’t even have u added so I can ask u if there manipulating your first argue point was that what we where doing was probably against tos once u find out it’s not and where clearly not violating terms of service now your here to help people not get tricked sitting under one fourm post arguing about one item the time u spent here how many other people u think u could have help not get “tricked” you really think you helping anyone else right now? Stop kidding yourself plain and simple a bully .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. Ur argument doesnt make any sense.

    2. I do what i deem fit, u clearly dont deserve my help.

    3. Imo its just a matter of time before op decides to close the thread saying it sold and reopen it a few days later

  20. #100
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Nice to hear bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But still low for me

    Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. S) villian marvel set R
    By Luciifercr666 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2020, 10:30 AM
  2. Looking for villian marvel
    By esprin in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2019, 02:39 AM
  3. Sell marvel villian set(w)
    By Caoeskeu in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2019, 07:36 PM
  4. BUY Marvel Villian(Black marvel) Armor Rogue
    By Eiera in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 02:20 PM
  5. [BUY] Marvel Villian Set(War) 70m
    By Clickerxyz in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2019, 08:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •