Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Valley gates Secret Update

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default Valley gates Secret Update

    Have you guys notice how painful mobs is these days??? even a full arcane 76 war can die from them...this reaches elite standard map...idk why it didnt get explicitly posted in the forum.. but most of ppl r struggling in the map now

    Is this the compensation update to balance out all the new wep?..Honestly speaking its pretty unbalanced...all classes still dies..or a bug??

    Plss any Mods answer this question

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 01-24-2020 at 07:01 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    428
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Have you guys notice how painful mobs is these days??? even a full arcane 76 war can die from them...this reaches elite standard map...idk why it didnt get explicitly posted in the forum.. but most of ppl r struggling in the map now

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    yes when it comes at wave 50+

    Sent from my JAT-LX3 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    multi million tavern
    Posts
    354
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Ooof finally someone posted it
    Tnx a lot man
    Even I had the same thing coz of the mobs most of them die easly(even op warrs)
    Mages and rogs die easly sometimes even during 4 or 3rd wave and coz of that most of the players leave maps not even completing wave 5(random runs).
    I understand and accept that esg was a boring map but I used to make good money pretty fast coz each runs were easy.but now it's very hard to get a decent party and to even cross 5th wave or 10th wave coz of mobs and maps difficulty.
    Many ppl has already quit Al coz of this issue or they quit playing valley and started doing infested or dm.
    If the mobs were a little easier to kill it would have been nice.
    These are Only my opinions.
    No hate ty

    GOLDSHRIMP.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    I'm all up to make gates map a little harder tbh, just my opinion tho

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    its ok ppl reach 1k waves easily and made a lot of gold. The change was good tbh

  8. #6
    Senior Member Grimmstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    the changes fits with 71 arcanes to balance

  9. #7
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    408
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjperez View Post
    its ok ppl reach 1k waves easily and made a lot of gold. The change was good tbh
    Exactly and its still manageable to reach wave 40 for the average endgame party. Thats balanced and fair. Still more gold you can earn than in any gl expansion map before imo.

  10. #8
    Forum Adept Bundlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    It's okay to buff it. But the sneaky way to go about it is not nice. A little transparency is appreciated
    -I am not AFK, I just have arcane ping-

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Senior Member MiruZetu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    It's okay to buff it. But the sneaky way to go about it is not nice. A little transparency is appreciated
    I always die in wave 20-30 even tho i have full 71 arcane items + duggar bow smh i ned ebon dagger again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  13. #10
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    500
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    questions ...
    if were easy...
    why only some peoples make it to +500 wave ???
    and even now no one cant pass wave 50 even
    in this case, same pt with little changes sill can go +150
    mobs just got insane damage now this damage is not for challenging it's for stopping anyone doesn't pass wave +150...
    its no prob for those guys were farming in a high wave before the update just got extremely hard for low gear players and kinda not fair at all they need an easy way to earn money too who have stronger gear can get more but who have low gear should not be able to get anything
    so if gate became little easy low gear players can farm too
    -mu opinion
    IGN:Alonehope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  14. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    multi million tavern
    Posts
    354
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    questions ...
    if were easy...
    why only some peoples make it to +500 wave ???
    and even now no one cant pass wave 50 even
    in this case, same pt with little changes sill can go +150
    mobs just got insane damage now this damage is not for challenging it's for stopping anyone doesn't pass wave +150...
    its no prob for those guys were farming in a high wave before the update just got extremely hard for low gear players and kinda not fair at all they need an easy way to earn money too who have stronger gear can get more but who have low gear should not be able to get anything
    so if gate became little easy low gear players can farm too
    -mu opinion
    IGN:Alonehope
    Point said
    Not all players have op items and gears
    So it's very hard to make gold now a days
    Most if the old arcanes or mythics are useless now in valley.



    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  15. #12
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    500
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    if this map for everyone to farm all should be able to farm it easy not this much hard and needed lot strong-expensive gear for it
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to alonehope For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    369
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    questions ...
    if were easy...
    why only some peoples make it to +500 wave ???
    and even now no one cant pass wave 50 even
    in this case, same pt with little changes sill can go +150
    mobs just got insane damage now this damage is not for challenging it's for stopping anyone doesn't pass wave +150...
    its no prob for those guys were farming in a high wave before the update just got extremely hard for low gear players and kinda not fair at all they need an easy way to earn money too who have stronger gear can get more but who have low gear should not be able to get anything
    so if gate became little easy low gear players can farm too
    -mu opinion
    IGN:Alonehope
    -The 'low gear players' you are sooo worried about were having same problem before
    -Difficulty seems to increase around wave 50
    -I mostly see rogues dying at early waves because duggar bow proc taunts mobs
    -Even after this increased difficulty, you just need a good warrior, a mage and glowstik to kill all mobs pretty fast and safe
    -What's the big problem with remap? You lose 8 waves without gold, wont be the end of the world, or quoting mighty G : you'll be ok
    Last edited by Bluehazee; 01-24-2020 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Forgot G tribute

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    They wanna 1 Shot PlayerSupreme

  20. #15
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    500
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    -The 'low gear players' you are sooo worried about were having same problem before
    -Difficulty seems to increase around wave 50
    -I mostly see rogues dying at early waves because duggar bow proc taunts mobs
    -Even after this increased difficulty, you just need a good warrior, a mage and glowstik to kill all mobs pretty fast and safe
    -What's the big problem with remap? You lose 8 waves without gold, wont be the end of the world, or quoting mighty G : you'll be ok
    + 50 gate will just be starting before it it's just hard for those low gears also I'm not the one who has a problem with that why the gate is hard now it's challenging kinda I like it
    if they don't make it easier I don't have any problem with it but IDK about others
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  21. #16
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Honestly its about disparity gap...the rich gets richer...the poor..gets poorer...dont get me wrong..im strong enugh to go over 50+...

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  22. #17
    Forum Adept Jairus980's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Honestly its about disparity gap...the rich gets richer...the poor..gets poorer...dont get me wrong..im strong enugh to go over 50+...

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Exactly, so don't moan and keep farming with patience.
    There's no difference if rich farm wave 1000 and poor farm wave 100, doesn't make sense
    But it's true, rich get richer because they farm, they invest, they get op so they can farm more
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:


  24. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    I see nothing wrong with valley gate. Its just fine

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  25. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Exactly, so don't moan and keep farming with patience.
    There's no difference if rich farm wave 1000 and poor farm wave 100, doesn't make sense
    But it's true, rich get richer because they farm, they invest, they get op so they can farm more
    im saying that even a weak pt a person who don even have arcanes like we do wont survive wave 10+...ull realised it when u get 100+..1 mobs can insta kill a mage or rogue and 1 war cant tank for **** after wave 50..

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  26. #20
    Forum Adept Bundlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiruZetu View Post
    I always die in wave 20-30 even tho i have full 71 arcane items + duggar bow smh i ned ebon dagger again ��������
    That's because of DoT
    -I am not AFK, I just have arcane ping-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Valley gates
    By Steelbeardd in forum Rogue Class Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2020, 01:40 PM
  2. What is wrong with Valley gates portal?
    By jasonn112 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2020, 07:33 AM
  3. Vardan Valley Gates
    By Yoloswagx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 11:39 AM
  4. Iím Ready for valley gates
    By Vgex in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2020, 02:51 PM
  5. Valley gates on lb?
    By Killyxan in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-29-2019, 02:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •