Thread: About the Original Mythic Sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default About the Original Mythic Sets.

Is there anyway that the Uller,Villi,and Himingleva sets be slightly more available to us? I notice that they only drop in elite golden warchest and elite golden pirate chest (I thnk) but I also remember their drop rates being low. Can there be an increased in this so that more people can farm these maps? Im an old player and I remember that these sets were plentiful, now you can hardly find any. I’m trying to get the ap for these sets on my new character but it’s hard. Or better yet maybe have it so that these sets can drop from the new locks for a limited time?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

If they exceed the cost of 20mil then I think they should start making them drop more commonly. They currently range from 10-15m which isn't much gold for an achievement these days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    If they exceed the cost of 20mil then I think they should start making them drop more commonly. They currently range from 10-15m which isn't much gold for an achievement these days.
    They are getting there though. A rogue armor was on auc for 19m alone. Then again rougues are an expensive class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

a few months ago the armor was 25m, nowadays it is 10-15m, it became much more accessible

Arcane Legends Since 2012

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I'm against this. Elite Kraken and Nordr would be completely useless if they added these sets to new locks or made them easier to get. I'll also include Elite Shuyal into this because of Ker'shal Scepter.

People who don't have good enough gear to farm the end-game zones can still make $$$ in these maps by selling or opening the chests, so let's not take that chance away from them.

Edit: Also, there are Achievements which cost way more and some are even impossible to do if you go over level 66, so I don't think that excuse is valid. :P
    Retired

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I'm against this. Elite Kraken and Nordr would be completely useless if they added these sets to new locks or made them easier to get. I'll also include Elite Shuyal into this because of Ker'shal Scepter.

People who don't have good enough gear to farm the end-game zones can still make $$$ in these maps by selling or opening the chests, so let's not take that chance away from them.

Edit: Also, there are Achievements which cost way more and some are even impossible to do if you go over level 66, so I don't think that excuse is valid. :P
    Ok but my original point still stands. Having chances of looting these sets at the elite Nordr and kraken chest increased would actually benefit those people because there would be great demand again and would increase price. Just look at this event’s Rat Crate, the price is low because people found out the drop rate of arcanes are extremely low. It doesn’t have to be a drastic increase, just slightly. As it stands now the drop rate of these sets are extremely low, which is why you only see a few sets in store.
    Also my idea of adding the sets in locks is not permanent. It can just be a mini event that can last a week or two, that way there is at least a few sets in circulation again.
    And if you are still against it being in locks then maybe the event can apply to the elite nordr and kraken chests.
    We just need something so that a few more sets can be available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Ok but my original point still stands. Having chances of looting these sets at the elite Nordr and kraken chest increased would actually benefit those people because there would be great demand again and would increase price. Just look at this event’s Rat Crate, the price is low because people found out the drop rate of arcanes are extremely low. It doesn’t have to be a drastic increase, just slightly. As it stands now the drop rate of these sets are extremely low, which is why you only see a few sets in store.
    Also my idea of adding the sets in locks is not permanent. It can just be a mini event that can last a week or two, that way there is at least a few sets in circulation again.
    And if you are still against it being in locks then maybe the event can apply to the elite nordr and kraken chests.
    We just need something so that a few more sets can be available.
    I'm not able to predict the future in details, but it just doesn't sound natural for their prices to go up if they make them more common. Also, I'm not sure how many of those chests you have opened that you say their drop rate is extremely low? I have opened probably less than 100 Elite Gold Pirate Chests and looted 2 Helms.

Metal Rat locks are a different story, those weapons will probably be available in the future too, and Metal Rat locks are not the only way/last chance to get them.

Anyway, it's just my opinion, but I think making the old mythic sets more common in any way sets a bad precedent for the future, because then we will ask for every old item to be easier to get, and then also not work for the new stuff, but rather wait until they're outdated and get them in the easy way.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I'm not able to predict the future in details, but it just doesn't sound natural for their prices to go up if they make them more common. Also, I'm not sure how many of those chests you have opened that you say their drop rate is extremely low? I have opened probably less than 100 Elite Gold Pirate Chests and looted 2 Helms.

Metal Rat locks are a different story, those weapons will probably be available in the future too, and Metal Rat locks are not the only way/last chance to get them.

Anyway, it's just my opinion, but I think making the old mythic sets more common in any way sets a bad precedent for the future, because then we will ask for every old item to be easier to get, and then also not work for the new stuff, but rather wait until they're outdated and get them in the easy way.
    Are the drop rates actually good? I’ve asked around and everyone tells me i’d need about 500-1000 to even loot a single one. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Are the drop rates actually good? I’ve asked around and everyone tells me i’d need about 500-1000 to even loot a single one. Lol
    It's all based on luck so I wouldn't know, you could open one chest and loot a piece in the first try, or you can open 2,000 and get none, but generally I don't think they're extremely rare. There are pieces of those sets in auction very often.

As Encryptions said, 12M is not a lot these days, I believe you can play casually and make that amount in less than 2 weeks if you have an end-game character.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

From my experience of opening 1000+ I say the drop rate is pretty good. I get one in like every 150-200 crates. I would be better if the chest drop rate was a lot better tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Just ask people with the mythic sets , and see if they say yes to make them drop more, one person i knew spent 55M to craft them into vanity,